Chapter 32

Debut Days

We are finally back in Seoul and of course back to reality where we will be busy as usual but of course we would find time for each other again soon. Me, Jungkook and oppas was waiting for Daehyun oppa manager to pick us up from the airport. No one was at the airport since none of the fans actually know we are arriving today.

 

“Hold up manager hyung says he will be here soon” Daehyun oppa say

“Kook ah you will be heading straight to BTS dorm or staying by the house first?” I asked Jungkook

“You guys staying at the house already?” He asked and both oppa and me nod our head

“You mean permanently?” he asked again and both of us nod our heads

“Well since our boss are okay with it I mean no one is staying there so I was wondering why not we stay there beside it is close to our dorm so we could always pay a visit to the other members” Daehyun oppa say

“Okay since you are staying there I could drop by one day and stay over can I?” L.Joe oppa asked

“Oppa you could just call us when you’re going to pay us a visit” I say and we all board the car.

 

We sent L.Joe oppa back to his dorm first before going back to the house. Jungkook say he’s going to stay over at the dorm for now since his group doesn’t have much schedules this few weeks.

 

“Kook ah what is J-Hope oppa full name?” I asked him as we was on the way to L.Joe oppa dorm

“Jung Hoseok, wae?” he asked me and I shook my head

“Hey isn’t that name ring a bell to you?” L.Joe oppa ask me

“Yeah it did but I can’t seems to remember from where I heard that name” I say as I was recalling where I heard the name from

 

Ahra ah you’re finally living your dream just like your oppa, Daehyun oppa. Hey could you do me a favour search for your long lost cousin, his name is Hoseok, Jung Hoseok, his dad and appa are brothers. When you find him ask if you could meet his dad, appa really wants to meet him so badly. Please Ahra you’re my only hope, you could ask Daehyun or Byunghun to help you. Do this favour for me I want to see your father to be back with his brother once again before I left. I finally remember where I heard it from, omma told me to look for him. Omma told me that he is also an idol, so I guess it would be easier to find him besides both L.Joe and Daehyun oppa knows about this but Jungkook doesn’t know a thing for now.

 

“Oppa I think he’s the one that omma asked me to find” I told L.Joe oppa

“You think so?” Oppa ask and I nod my head

“Then get close to him do what omma ask to do” Oppa say and I nod my head.

 

So we arrive at L.Joe oppa dorm and he get off, I bid goodbye to him and told him to meet up soon and just text in the kakao group that I will be creating soon. We are on our way back to our home when my mind was all about finding Jung Hoseok. As soon as we reach home I went straight to my room and switch on my iMac that I have not use it for weeks. As I was searching up for J-Hope and his background it stated that he has an uncle but is not that close as they were before due to some reason and he say that his uncle is the one is was really close too after his family and he is also close with his uncle family and he wish to see or meet them so as he really wants to with his uncle and his family and be close once again. I try to search for his uncle name but I could not found it.

 

“Yah what are you doing?” Jungkook as me as he was standing at the door I quickly switch tab and just scroll down my twitter to read the mentions from my fans

“Nah just reading through my mentions wae?” I ask him and he shook his head to say nothing

“Hyung just told me to call you down for lunch” he says

“Hmm sure tell oppa I’ll be down in a sec” I say and he nods his head and he went down

 

As soon as he was gone I went back to do my research, I was scrolling and finding what was his uncle name and I find a website where you can know about a person background including his relatives as well (wow I don’t know if the website exist though I am just using my imagination). I click on the link and type in Jung Hoseok and there was many and I click on J-Hope oppa picture since there was picture to each name. As I was scrolling down I saw his uncle name and to my surprise it was actually appa name Jung Minwoo and it also has omma name Lee Hyomi and under omma and appa name was our entire name, Jung Jaehyun, Jung Daehyun, Jung Ahra, Jung Nara. Nara was under the adopted section since she was actually adopted by oppa and appa while for me appa was my step father that omma married too when I was 5.

 

OMG this can’t be true” I say so loud enough but lucky Jungkook and oppa does not hear a thing

“YAH get down here, we are going over to BTS dorm later to take Jungkook stuffs since his boss allow him to stay here” oppa shout from the dinning room

 

I make my way down and thinking about how do I approach J-Hope oppa I mean our pictures are all inside and since I am quite good in IT so I can actually hack into the website that has a password to view it. As soon as I was at the dinning room I eat my lunch quietly and head back to my room and switch off my iMac and pack my wallet and my phone and then wait for oppa and Jungkook at the living room.


A/N: Hey it's a long time since i last update this story so i am back with an update sorry for the delayed was busy last week preparing for my phase test which was yesterday and now it's time to focus on my theory so i won't be updating much frequently for this story and the other one but i promise you that if i can find a time to update a chapter i will update it as quick as i can. So thank you for your patience *bows*