Chapter 10

Debut Days

 

 

Chapter 10

Tasha POV                               Luhan POV

It was Saturday and the time now is 10am. Omma told me that I need to go the carnival at 5 for I don’t know why but she just say that I need to relax my mind since I was quite stress these few months thinking about our debut song and stage since it is just around the corner.

“Yah Tasha-ah come down and have your breakfast” Omma yell from the kitchen

“Ne omma araso I’ll be down in a sec” I told omma while getting myself up from my bed and walk towards the kitchen.

“Omma, unnie good morning” I say while taking my seat next to omma in front of unnie

“Oh maknae ah morning and please don’t be late for later and remember to be there by 5 and don’t ask me why since you already knew the answer and Haerin don’t you dare tell her cause if you tell her you are dead” omma say while putting a finger across her neck

“Ne omma I promise I won’t tell her” Haerin say and continue eating her breakfast

After breakfast I went back to my room and plan out what to wear since I am a little bit picky on my clothes and I tend to take one hour to get ready. After picking out my clothes, I went to have my bath then went down to watch my favourite drama since I didn’t watch it last week and yesterday.

It was already 3 so I ran up to my room and get ready since the bus ride from here to the carnival took an hour and I will also take an hour to get ready. After done getting ready I went down and bid goodbye to omma and unnie.

“Omma, unnie annyeong I’ll be going now see you again at night” I say while waving at unnie and omma

“Ne and don’t forget to be home by 11 ara” Omma say without taking her eyes off the tv

“Ne omma araso” I say as I close the door and walk towards the bus stop

The walk from home to the bus stop was quite long since the other bus stop doesn’t have any bus to go there so I have to go to the other bus stop down the street. The bus came a few mins after I reach, I board the bus and took the seat near the window at the last row. Throughout the entire journey I was just looking outside and admiring the scenery since it’s been a while since the last time I took a public transport. YG appa say our debut stage is near so we have to have plenty of rest and don’t go anywhere.

It was 5 and I reached the carnival, I was waiting for someone but I don’t know who I am suppose to meet since omma don’t want to tell me who but I have a strong feeling that I am meeting Luhan since I overheard omma and appa talking about Luhan but I don’t know what they are talking about.

“I wonder who am I going to meet, it could be either Luhan or Sehun” I mumble as I kick the pebble on the ground

Aish Kai why he asks me to go the carnival. He told me that I am meeting someone there. Why do he have to set me up on a date I really hate it, this will be the last time I am going to the blind date you set up for me Kai.

“Bye I am off to the carnival don’t wait for me I will be back late” I told all eleven of them before going out of the house.

As I l step out of the house the scene of Kai and Ahra talking outside our class seems weird since I heard they were talking about Haerin.

OMG Luhan overheard them talking about Tasha while Tasha overheard them talking about Luhan. ASDFGHJKL

“I wonder what they are talking about” I mumble to myself while walking towards the carnival

 


tumblr_mm28o92MSB1qfdcy9o1_500.gif

tumblr_ml6i2lPt4I1qzh5sno1_250.giftumblr_ml6i2lPt4I1qzh5sno2_250.gif

tumblr_ml6i2lPt4I1qzh5sno3_250.giftumblr_ml6i2lPt4I1qzh5sno4_250.gif

OMG DAEHYUN LOOKS EFFING HOT HERE CAN'T CONTROL MY FEELS ASDFGHJKL

A/N: Have all of you listen to SHINee's Why so serious and 4minute's What's your name? OMG i am so addict to both songs ahh it is just so daebak . If you havent listen here's the link to both songs. http://youtu.be/hgeAmF7bgoE <----- SHINee-Why so serious. http://youtu.be/H-IJWqIHioA <----- 4minute-What's your name.