Chapter 20

Debut Days

I was walking back to my waiting room since I need to be ready and oppas need to be ready too since it will be starting soon and the soon is live so we need to be mentally and physically prepare before the stage. As I was about to open the door Sohee unnie came out and say to meet at the backstage straight away and with that I turn and walk towards the backstage. I was walking when suddenly I heard someone call my name.

“Ahra Jung Ahra” I turn around and saw Haerin and Tasha and walking towards me.

“What’s up that you can’t drop by at EXO waiting room you know appa is upset” Tasha say

“Mian something came up and I need to settle it don’t worry I will meet them later okay” I say

“Fine omma but you need to say sorry to appa he is upset really upset “Haerin say

“Hmm okay I will apologize to him later” I say and I took out my phone and text oppa

Oppa could we meet up after this, I need to talk to you

-Ahra

I know I made him upset and it is my fault that I didn’t dare to tell him about it or text him but what could I do if it happens suddenly plus I haven’t met my childhood ultimate best guy friend for like how many years and oppa decided to lie to me about not being in town so I couldn’t just stay still and of course I need to talk to Jungkook since we have a lot to catch up and about oppa well I was mad at him as we promise not to keep any secrets between us so that’s why I was angry and I told them I need to settle it first. Soon it was our turn to go on stage and after this we are finally an idol.

Finally we are already an idol, everyone there congratulates us for our debut and we have to bow and say thank you to each of them and lastly it was EXO turn to congrats us. I look at oppa and meet eye contact with him and I could see that he was upset and worried in his eyes.

“Oppa let’s go somewhere quiet” I mouthed to him and he nodded

I went first and oppa follow behind me. We walk quietly and the atmosphere was awkward like really awkward. As soon as we reach both of us remain quiet until I decided to break the silence.

“Oppa look I’m sorry” I say while looking down.

“It’s okay there’s a reason so it’s fine” oppa say

“No oppa I’m really sorry” I say still looking down. Oppa held my chin and make me to look at him in the eyes.

“I’m fine and I forgive you just don’t do it again” oppa say and I straight away hug him tight.

“Oppa mianhae jeongmal mianhae” I say while hugging him

“Jagiya stop saying you are sorry” oppa say as he pulls me to look into his eyes again and slowly kiss me in the lips.

“I love you and I will always love you” oppa say as we broke the kiss

“I love you too oppa” I say

“Let’s head back before the rest starts to freak out” oppa say and I nod my head

We walk hand in hand back to where they were. When we reach all of them was smiling and looking at us.

“What?” I say

“Omma you guys made up already?” Tasha ask and I nod my head

“Well good then let’s go dinner all of us” Kris oppa say

“Dinner? Sounds good and who will be treating?” Kai oppa say and all of us look at Suho oppa.

“What? Okay fine my treat” Suho oppa say

As we walk towards our van someone call me and I turn around and saw oppa running after me.

“Hmm oppa waeyo” I say

“Where are you going?” oppa ask

“Dinner with EXO” I say

“Oh could we come?” oppa say

“Well about that go and ask Suho oppa” I say

“Suho hyung it’s okay if we tag along” oppa ask Suho oppa and Suho oppa just faceplam himself and then nod his head.

With that PEC, EXO and BAP head for dinner. The day was an awesome and it was the most unforgettable day ever. Our debut stage as well as dinner treats by Suho oppa and I hope the three groups will be close even in the future. EXO,BAP and PEC may the three groups last forever and always be there for each other and are still close even though what happen.


A/N; MIAN FOR NOT UPDATING FOR QUITE A LONG TIME SINCE I WAS COMING UP ON WHAT TO WRITE AND I PROMISE YA THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP BY NEXT WEEK. Remember to comment, subscribe and upvote. For those who waits for the upated chapter thank you.
I love you all *give flying kisses*