chapter 2 ...hyung where are you ???

sugar in my heart

---Palace Hotel---

Luhan was a chairman in the most well-known hotel ,CEO of Palace Hotel in the Korea.The biggest hotel in the world .Well high ranked with diamond class.Since he was the the oldest brother in his family , he was chosen to take place after his father generation .Mr .Xi was now travel around the world with his wife Mrs.Xi in other word 'honeymoon'.Although Luhan was spot the wealthiest young man in every magazine yet  he was very humble ,caring ,responsible and loving person  towards people around him especialy his Bunny Hunny ..He aslo generous person to his workers ,every single of employee love him very much .they very grateful having a CEO like Luhan.(stop right here i will you  tell later)

Luhan was being busy in his room ,typing something and can be seen all the paper in his big desk was scattered away like a buffallo grounding over the pile of his  papers.

*TOCK*TOCK*TOCK*( SOUND KNOCK OF DOOR)

Luhan: ''come in please''said luhan

(as the person come in ,he begin sheireked ....)

Sec.Lay:''wooooaaaaahhhhhhhhhh,si-r w-w-why y-our d-desk is sooooooo-''he was cut by luhan (his boss)

Luhan:''...mess?...umm i know ..hahahahah''laughed  luhan .

Sec.Lay:'' well at least you should ..ahh nevermind ...luhan ...err where should i put this file?..i bet if put on your desk u will never find it ..so i'll put here ''  as he put the file on the mini cupboard deer creature .''well at least you always stare this mini cupboard ,you will saw this file over here'' said Lay .

Luhan : ''umm okay ..hahahah thanks alot buddy -unicorn'' ...laughed luhan

Sec.Lay:'' Luhan ,before i back  to work during lunch   i stop by a bread coffee nearby , so this is ''give luhan something .'' i've already prepared this ,choclate-bread and choclate yoghurt buble tea also ,hoped you wont starve to death(glared to luhan who  was skipped lunch ) .''said Lay who is plastered a fake  cute dimple-smile was still angry

Luhan: ''Thanks a lot  baby dimple unicorn !!!!...love you so muchh ..you're deabakkk..hahahhaha..i promise i will never skip lunch again ''giggled Luhan.he hugged Lay so tightly..i mean tightly .who say this small body bambi never had powerful strength. i mean here Luhan mastered self- defencea activity like Judo, Taekwando, Samurai ,Sumo  and many else.He will win every competition were held.so his parents is not worry let his precious,  Sehun stay together with him . 

Sec.Lay : '' arghh- c-c-cant b-br-ea-th ..p-u-h-l-e-a-zeeee..l-u-hannn''said luahn wo was ver hardly to breathing .Poor him ..

Luhan:''ouh?..oppps sorry ..hihihi..anyway thanks again ..''shouted luhan cutely .damn so cute for god sake .Lay was panted to control  his breathing again .He bend down to his knee to get proper breath since before he is going to die for a second if Luhan not let him go.

Sec.Lay: ''umm..t-hats okaeyyhhhh...i think i should go hospital ...admit that i have breathing problem...okay ..i may go now ...i need to come back of my desk.please excuse me ..so bye luhan  . Lay was go out from powerful deer of his room . 

Luhan :''umm okaehh ..bye SYS!!!''shouted luhan loudly ..

As the door was opened and closed again , suddenly his phone started ringing .He took out from his pocket while his munching the choc-bread also  sip a bit of yoghurt  bubble tea and asnwered it .

Luhan : ''yoebseyo?''answerd luhan

?: ne ...hyungggggggg!!!!!..shouted the other person 

Luhan: '' ehhhhh ..who is it ''asked luhan with very confused face

?:''how dare you not remember me again hyung , how dare youuuuu!!!!!''shouted the other line .''you bambi freak cute.''

Luhan: ''.........oh..my..angel..SUHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!''chirped luhan happily..''yah!..how are you doing right now ? where are you ? did you miss me? why you call me now after a long time you not call me at all??how is omma and appa? how is kris? '' luahn was asking with bombared questions

Suho: '' yah hyung ..i'm fine.im still at new york .yes i miss you right now for god sake !!i have no time to call you ,umm so busy sorry .umm omma appa ?/ they're fine so lovey-dovey couple.kris? he's fine and good .so thats my answer for your questions''suho calmly said .

 Luhan: ''ahhhhhhhhhhhh ..''scream on top of his lung 

Suho: *covering his ear*...''hyung i will comeback to korea for next week .i'm promised to comeback to korea after i'm done some business at here .said suho cheerly

Luhan:''whaaaaatttt ..ohh...myy angell...how i miss you now ..dont you how ing years you left us here ?? nevermin i miss you soo much junmyoonnie..''said luhan with tears rolling down on his cute cheeck

Suho;'' Yeah i know ..umm hyung mianhae ..uljima..youre not cute anymore to be a crybaby.um where's sehun?'' asked suho

Luhan: '' sehun? he at school of cours-... aishhh..i know that youre in new york and no longer go to school  .at least puhleazee remember that our baby still go to school okay?''said luhan with sarcasticly.

Suho:'' aaaaa¬¬¬..hahahhahaha ..mianhae ...i forgot about it .i miss him so much 3 years not see each other ..how will he react to me if he see me? ..does he  remember me now? said suho nervoursely

Luhan:'' aishh ..he still remeber you ...everyday asking me where are you ...damn you!!!

Suho : '' hahahah ..really?? umm okay ..umm hyung i have to go now ..have meeting in 2 minutes  later .got to go .bye .saranghae hyung ...i will back soon ..just wait ...'' said suho 

Luhan: '' okay ..take care ..umm ne saranghaeyooo..okay ..be careful'' said luhan as both of them  hung up together  .he sighed weakly and smiled to his phone as the memories during  children with his family lingering in his head.

---at school--

Sehun;... achoooo , *cough*cough*cough*...''did someone mention my name ??''asked sehun to himself .he shrugged off his thought.

Tao: ''sehun ah gweanchana?? appundeol??..uhhh ..you seems catch cold..did you??'' said tao in panicked 

Sehun: '' aniyo ,gweanchanayoo..hihihi..thanks..i dont think i catch the cold the weather is hot today '' said sehun weakly .

damn actually he's so tired .yes sehun is the weakest son in his family ,has weak immunity if catches cold took half month to recover yet not fully recovered.

back to his explanation of their teachers said infront .since Sehun he top 1student and Tao is top 2 student ranking  in their school so the teachers not really mad if they  not really give fully attention  during class.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arghhh so tired already ..hahahah thanks who is reading ..though this is th ugliest fanfin ever ..hahahah * hides under desk * ...so embrassed right now ^////////^..so bye ..comment if you want ..pleaseee..