Extra

February 1st

 

 

Through breathless whispers, hiccupping in a swell of salty tears - Yongguk is gentle during their first time, but roughly sweet in his own way, dimpling small craters onto bit and pieces of skin with his teeth.

 

He grips Yongguk's muscled back tighter, blunt nails digging into the smooth skin. 

 

Junhong wants to be his one and only.

 

Junhong, and Junhong only.

 

Maybe he’s young and naïve when he thinks this way, and maybe a bit selfish too, but the young teen can’t help it. He wants to be claimed, possessed, and he just wants to be everything the other thinks about. He grips Yongguk's hair tighter and pulls him to another sloppy, open-mouthed kiss. 

 

He wants to be red, raw, and bitten when this is over.

 

"Aah-hnn, Yongguk, h-harder, oh god..." He lets out a whimper and arches his back as the older man somehow manages to take him closer. It’s a hard, crushing drive that keeps going, going and going - urgent and demanding.

 

He wants the other to desperately need him.

 

Yongguk groans something in his ear - his breath hot and dirty - and he lets out a mewl, eyes fluttering shut and oh god. It’s something, he doesn’t know what it is exactly, but he feels himself  beginning to feel a wonderful sensation run through him as Yongguk gives a harder and his stomach tightens-

 

Junhong jerks awake with a groan as someone nips his bare hip with sharp teeth. “Yah, hyung, I was having a good dream,” he complains in a sleepy mumble to his companion.

 

“Have you forgotten what today is?” Yongguk pouts as he presses plush lips against  his boyfriend's eyes, cheeks, nose, forehead, and then..finally, lips. The younger boy's countenance transforms into a drowsy smile and he pets his boyfriend’s head lightly. “First of February?”

 

Yongguk laughs, low and guttural. “Happy one-year anniversary baby.”

 

Junhong pulls him down for a deeper kiss. 'Sometimes reality is better than dreams,' he thinks.