Chapter 1

Arrange Marriage with.. Kim Myungsoo?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ringing of your alarm made you woke up from your deep sleep. You yawned and rubs your eyes then got up and look at the alarm. 6:50? Still early though. You got up from your bed and go to bathroom to take a shower. 

-------------------------

After taking a shower, you wore your school shirt. After get ready, you took your bag and walked downstair and saw your father and mother at the living room. '' Good morning.'' You smiled. '' Morning sweetie.'' Both of your parents smiled back. ''Good morning agashi.'' The maids smiled back. '' Hanna-ah, can you wake up Minha? She should be here now. '' Your mother ask. '' Neh omma. '' You said and went to your sister room. 

You opened the door and switched the light. You walked to her bed and saw nothing. Your eyes widened. '' Min-- '' ''BOO!'' ''AHHHHHHHH'' You screamed and fell on the bed. '' Hihihi.'' Minha laughed. You opened your eyes and saw Minha laughing at you. ''Yah, how could you do that to unnie?'' You faked sobs. '' Mianhe unnie, i just want to make you scared. Hihihi.'' She laughed again. ''Aigoo, my little baby is really know how to scared people.'' You pinched her cheeks. '' Let's go downstair now.'' You said and smiled, then holds her hands and walks downstair.

''Omma! Appa! Morning!'' Minha said with wide smile and runs towards your parents and hugged them. ''Morning all.'' Taejun, your brother said as he walked to the living room and rubbed his eyes. ''Morning oppa. Where's thunder oppa?'' You Asked. ''Still sleep.'' Taejun answered. You nodded. ''Omma, appa, I should get going now. Annyeong~'' You bid them goodbye and walked out. You saw your bulter. '' Good morning Mrs. Park. Ready to go school?'' Your bulter said. You smiled and nodded, ''Neh.'' He smiled back and opened the door for you. You entered the car and the bulter drove the car to your school.

------------------

''See you later Mrs. Park!'' Your bulter said and drove off. You nodded and waved him goodbye. You turned and look at your school. All just the same day. Nothing's gonna change. You nodded and walked to your locker. When you got your locker, the boys were looking at you. You smiled at them and take your books. The boys faked fainted. You chuckled. Boys nowadays. You shook your head. You closed your locker and, ''BOOO!'' you jumped in shocked. ''Yah!'' You said to Kai who is already smiling. You faked angry. ''Wae? You angry at me?'' He pouted. You ignore him and walked to your class. ''Yah! Wait for meeee~'' Kai said and chase after you. You chuckled.

-------------------

RINGGGGGG.

It's breaktime and you still in your class. ''Hanna-yaaaaaa~'' Kai said as he walked towards you. ''Hmm?'' ''Let's go to the cafeteria! I'm hungry.'' Kai said and tapped his tummy. ''Arraso. You can go first, I'll come later. Neh?'' You said and smiled. He pouted. ''Arraso then. Byee~'' He said and walked to the cafeteria with his friends. You picked your things and suddenly a girl approached you. ''Um, unnie, Mrs. Jung wants to meet you at the office.'' The girl said and looked down. ''Arraso. Gomawo.'' You smiled. She smiled back and ran away. You got up from your desk and walks to the office.

You arrived at the office and suddenly your eyes met with the cold prince, Kim Myungsoo walking to the cafeteria with his friends. He give you a cold look and walk pass you. You shook your head and entered the office. ''Are you wants to meet me, Mrs. Jung?'' You asked. She turned. ''Oh, neh. Sit first.'' She said and you nodded then sat down. ''So, Mrs.Park, i just wanna told you that your parents asked me to change your class to PF 13. Are you okay with it?'' ''My parents? Ohh, neh. I'm okay with it.'' You smiled. ''Alright then. You can go now.'' She smiled. You nodded and walked out of the office.

You pouted and sighed. The boys looked at you and whispered. ''God she's really cute!'' ''Marry me, Hanna-yaa~'' ''She's mine!'' ''No wonder the boys like her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter