Chapter 1

Everything witchy

Chapter 1 : Introducing myself

Urghh. Being invisible is as exciting as brushing your teeth with those kind of flavoured toothpaste you have when you’re 4. And it’s as painful as rinsing your mouth with mustard. And I trust you to take my word. If not, good for you.

If you are at my school and you don’t get egged the first day at school, well, lucky you.

I have been studying at Middleton High School for the longest time, since they have elementary, middle all the way till your end of studies, unless you’re stupid enough to continue the torture, that’s it and it’s kinda sad to say I belong nowhere. Which is pretty pathetic if you ask me. A total of 16 years of invisibility is normal for me. And guess what, I’m a senior yet my juniors are like at stage 2 of popularity while I’m at -55, together with the lunch lady. And you probably know why.

But, tomorrow, everything is going to change.

For the better. In case you thought I’m going to enter hell.

Good for you.

No more jocks-farting-in-my-face-while-I-am-picking-up-my-lunch-after-the-popular-kids-‘accidentally’-stick-their-leg-out-to-trip-me and getting-hit-by-the-football-countless-times-even-when-I-am-wearing-the-most-hideous-outfit-ever. To them, I’m invisible woman, which is probably the dreams of most girls. You can give a wedgie to your homeroom teacher or simply sneak into your crush’s house and watch him change, without the Harry Potter invisible cloak or something.

 

Maybe not.

 

To be, that is plain bull. I don’t even want to say.

 

Bull.

If you ever get to be in my shoes, you’ll wish you never wished to be invisible woman. Yeah, saving the day blah blah blah is one thing, but having a ball thrown towards you every day when you’re walking in the middle of the field just downgrades the nobility.

But I thought hard all night. Why? So I came up with a few reasons

  1. I’m blocking their goal or something
  2. They are too lazy to ask me to move or
  3. I’m really invisible. DX

That’s real bad. Anyway, school’s an as usual so I’m going to keep the good news later. XD

A.N. Hey everyone! It's the never-finish-her-stories-most-of-the-time-author-again! :) Back with a new story. With..... something in the tag.