Love Again

Love Again (one-shot)

Listen to: Love again-Kyuhyun http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV0cz9rHP54

(_____'s POV)

"Kyu, are you free tomorrow? I wanna watch a movie with you, it's been a while since we had a date." I askd him.

Kyuhyun was my boyfriend and the two of us started dating a few months ago. As all of you know, Kyuhyun is a star so if he says no, he's busy, it's understandable.

"Sure." he replied.

My eyes sparkled, yes!! Another date with my beloved boyfriend!!!

"See you at Myeongdong tomorrow oppa." I smiled.

"See you angel." Kyuhyun replied in that angelic voice of his, making me blush.

(Kyuhyun's POV)

My angel is so cute. Me? I'm just glad that I can go on a date with her. It's either SM thinks I worked too hard or they don't want me to break _____'s heart. I think it's both, I work hard you know!!

The next day......

(_____'s POV)

I headed to the cinema to meet my devil.

"Aish, where is he?" I scanned the place which was packed with people for Kyuhyun.

"Ahhh..... there he is." I muttered to myself.

I saw Kyuyhyun at the stall, queuing up to buy drinks and snacks. I walked up to him and hugged him from the back, i miss doing this so much.

"Annyeong angel." He turned around and kissed my forehead.

"This is for you." He smiled and retrieved a small box from his bag.

I opened the box and looked inside. OMO KYUHYUN I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! Inside to box was the most beautiful bracelet I've seen. It had Kyuhyun's name on it and when I looked inside, it read 'belongs to _____' He really does know howto make me happy.

"Promise me you won't lose it cause I'm wearing the same one too except it says your name and 'belongs to Kyuhyun'." He replied.

"Oppa, that's really REALLY sweet of you. " I blushed

(Kyuhyun's POV)

Soon, the movie started. Did I tell you that it was a horror movie? Not saying that _____ is paranoid over horror movies she is just freaked out by the graphics. So whenever there was a freaky looking ghost or thingy on the screen, I would use my hand to cover her eyes. I have big hands okay? Don't believe me? Go and see my pictures for yourself. You'll realise that tall people like me have big hands. Enough said.

When the movie ended, the two of us went to a restaurant for dinner. I really miss the moments when I would always feed _____ and she would pout and 'complain' that it's embarrassing. My cute angel.

We walked around the mall until it was closing and since we haven't seen each other for SOOO long, we took a super slow stroll along the Han River., recalling the memories we spent together. Since I had schedules tomorrow, _____ told me to get some sleep. We kissed beside the Han River, holding it for 15 seconds before leaving unwillingly.

A few days later........

(Kyuhyun's POV)

"Kyuhyun, bad news, _____'s in the hospital!"

"WHAT???!!! WHICH HOSPITAL???!!!!" I screamed.

What happened to my angel??!!

"The same one you were hospitalized in when you had your 2007 car accident." Sungmin replied.

"Tell manager that I wen to see _____." I quickly said before dashing out of the dorm.

I drove off to the hospital, racing up to the counter I asked,

"Kim _____"

"Room 482." the nurse replied.

I  quickly bowed to her and ran up the stairs to the 4th floor.

"_____ ah, kwenchana? Why didn't you tell me that you were in the hospital?"

"Oppa..... mianhae..... it...it just......happened." She replied.

WHY DID MY ANGEL SOUND SO WEAK??? WHAT HAPPENED TO HER???!!!!!

"_____ ah, what happened?" I asked as calmly as I could.

"Can....cancer...."

I was stunned. Cancer. It kills doesn't it?

"I....." I started, but suddenly, the doctor entered the room and told me he needed to check on _____.

(_____'s POv)

Kyuhyun ah, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry I have to leave. I don't want to but God just wants me to go, it what he thinks is best for me. Mianhaeyo, mianhae.....

(Narrator's POV)

Kyuhyun and ____ both knew that it was their last days together. _____ couldn't lie that she was going to pull through. It was as clear as crystal that she wouldn't. Kyuhyun would forego all his activities to take care of _____, to spend his last moments with her. Everyday he would pray and cry, hoping that a miracle would happen and she would walk again.

(_____'s POV)

My last days were coming, I had to do something for Kyuhyun, I love him too much, I can't just keave withought telling him everything he means to me. Taking out a piece of  small paper, I wrote down whatver he meant to me. As I finished my last sentence, tears started to flow down my sheeks but I quickly wiped them before Kyuhyun came. Shortly after Kyuhyun returned, I had to go through another check up. When it was finished, the doctor came up to me and whipsered. 

"I'm so sorry Miss Kim, I'm afraid two days from now, you'll be gone."

He let me absorb the information for a while before continuing

"Do you want me to inform him (referring to Kyuhyun)?"

I turned my head slowly to my angel.

"No, it's better if he doen't know." I replied as tears started to flow down my cheeks once again.

(Narrator's POV)

The next day, as usual, Kyuhyun stayed by _____'s side.

"_____ ah, we promised not to keep any secrets from each other. Right?" Kyuhyun said.

Dang it, when did he know how to read my mind and find out that I was hiding something?

"Oppa, the doctor said that...... I'll be gone tomorrow." _____ cried.

Kyuhyun wore a shocked look on his face. Though he knew that she was leaving, he did not know it would be that fast.

"... Why didn't you tell me earlier?" He asked.

"I...didn't want...you...to worry..." _____ cried even harder and Kyuhyun hugged her so she could have some support.

"_____ ah, why must you leave so fast, I'll miss you."

(Kyuhyun's POV)

My angel is going tomorrow. Why didn't she tell me. Okay, I will overworry but at least I'll be prepared right?

"Kyuhyun ah, here. Open this only when you are at the cementary. Promise?" _____ requested. 

At the mention of the word 'cememtary' my eyes began to water but luckily, I held my tears back.

"Promise." I replied and pulled her into a long kiss.

"Oppa, let me lean on you." She said while gesturing for me to go onto the bed next to her.

"Stay like this oppa. I like it this way."

The two of us remained in that position until we fell asleep. f I only knew that she was going so soon, I ould have stayed awake till her last seconds.

Next  morning......

(Kyuhyun's POV)

_____ ah, wake up. I gently shook her.

However, she didn't even stirr in her sleep, something she would usually do whenever I shake her. I leaned closer to her and pressed her neck. No pulse. No breathing. I instantly panicked and ran put of the room to call for the doctor. He rushed _____ to the operation room while  fidgeted on the chair outside.

"God, please spare her. I still have lots to tell her.  Please, let her wake up." I prayed.

After that, I called Leeteuk and said "Hyung, _____ is doing an operation. I don't know if she can pull through. Can you come?" I asked. 

Leeteuk probably knew that I was going to cry any moment so he replied with a curt "Yes" and hung up.

(Leeteuk's POV)

I quickly told the othermembers to ruch to the hospital. I wanted to see _____ one last time befor she goes. But it was too late. Not that someone told me, but upon seeing Kyuhyun's puffy eyes and red face stained with tears, I knew that _____ wouldn't wake up to see daylight again. Slowly, I walked up to Kyuhyun and pulled him into a hug, tears flowing down my cheeks too.I was not the only one, the other members were crying too. ____ was what I would call an ideal mother. She called us everyday to ask us if we had enough rest. if any of us fell ill, she would come over to take care of that person. Sigh, I'm sure going to miss everything she did for us. The dorm is going to be so much more quiet without her laughter. Kyuhuyn will cry for days and days. He'll lose his appetite, he won't sleep well. He won't have anymore focus. 

I'm so sorry Kyuhyun. Mianhae.

 

A few days later at the funeral.....

(Donghae's POV)

"Why must the people I'm close to leave when they're so young? When they're gone, part of my heart is missing too." I cried.

When I walked up to the coffin with Kyuhyun and Leeteuk, there lay _____, resting peacefully.

"Hyung, she's safe with God. But, why......." I broke down into tears once again.

Leeteuk placed his arm across my shoulder and said " If God wants it to be this way, let it be. It is the best for _____. Remember? Stop crying, _____ wouldn't want to see you like this.

Nodding, I tried my best to hold back my tears.

(Kyuhyun's POV)

A few days later, I visited _____'s grave, alone. Clutching the note she wrote for me (I never read it), I kneeled down at her grave stone and carefully opened the letter, it read: 

Kyuhyun ah, I hope you've kept your promise and only  read it at my grave. Kyuhyun, you have been a really nice guy, you've always took care of me, stayed by my side. Kyuhyun, I'm safe with God so don't worry, I want you to take good care of yourself. I'll be watching over you. Work hard my devil. 

_____

When I finished reading, my eyes clouded with water as they dripped onto the soil. I folded the paper and put it in my pocket. Suddenly, the lyrics of my solo, "Love again" appeared in my mind. Though people might have thought that I was insane, I knew that ____ would hear me. Crying, I whispered.

"Get  up, I want to see you who has waited for me. Go back, I want to say 'I Love You'"

 

YES YES YES!!!! IT'S FINALLY FINISHED!!!! Thank you to all those who have subscribed to this fic and supporting me, I promise that I'll make a come back with another one shot, which has Donghae as the main character. The title is called Reset and it's dedicated to my frien SHERNICE, who also has an account here. Her name is SherLuvSuju, so go read her fics too!!     Finally, just want to say thanks again to all my readers!!!

Oh yea, if any of you wouldn't mind helping me make a poster for this fic please put you name in the comments or on mw wall. Thank you!!