Past, Present, Future

Past, Present, Future [One Shot]

(Gui's POV)

The past brings back the pain all so fast. The present makes me want to be absent. The future is no cure. Remembering what had happened on that day is a thing I can't forget about. I've caused my father's death. Feeling guilty is all I could ever do from now on. I looked at the rising sun from the bench in the park. I looked down then started walking to whever is free to go in to. Going back to my mom will do no good. All she will ever do is yell at me and act like I'm a rat. Before going home I try to find something that could change me, but I've given up hope. As I kept on walking I accidently bumped into two guys and fell down on the ground.  Sorry, you okay?  One of the guys came and helped me up. I glared at the guy and walked away.

" Wait" He came after me. Suddenly I felt pain on my right elbow. I glanced at it and blood was on it. "Told you to wait. Wang Zi, come over here." He shouted to his friend.

"Let me go." I said coldly and tried walking away but he grabbed my hand.

"This is serious." I turned and he was staring at me.  "Come on, lets get you to a hospital." He said dragging me.

"Aaron, just leave her alone."  Wang Zi smirked and came up to me. "It's not like she needs help, you know?"

From that moment on, I knew my life had changed.

 "Wang Zi..."  Aaron said.  "I'm going to take her if you're not coming then."  He dragged me while he did, I was thinking about not worrying about going home. Maybe if I get these guys to let me stay with them, I don't ever have to worry about going home any more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the check up, the doctor asked if I got any where to go.  "No"  I answered.

 "I suggest you take her to your place until she gets better then." He said to Aaron. He nodded in agreement.

"So you saying she have to live with us?" Wang Zi made huge shocking eyes and pointed at me."Don't mind him. Anyways, what's your name?" Aaron asked, smiling.

"Uh, it's Gui Gui, but call me Gui." I said plainly.

"Oh, I'm Aron and that's Wang Zi." He introduced himself and his friend.

Wang Zi scoffed. "So much for a ghost."

"So much for an annoying prince." I smirked. And for once the feeling of happiness came back after so many years. A smirk came across me. Over the past year past years, all I could do was frown at everyone, but... a slight of my hope for the future is rising. 

"Good to know that you know that I'm a prince." He smirked back.

"Okay you two!" Aaron cut in between us.

"Are you sure you could take care of her?" The doctor askedto make sure he could.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure." Aaron smiled. "Well, we should get going now." We finally reached his house. "You hungry?" He asked me.

"No, not really." I answered.

"Why are you so nice to her? If she doesn't want to eat then let her be." The annoying one glared at me. I glared back. Aaron ignored him.

"If you want..." He smiled. "You could punch him... Go ahead." He grabbed Wang Zi.

"Wh-wha-WHAT?" The annoying one tried to run away from Aaron but too late. I stuck out my tongue at him then smiled at Aaron.

"Thanks." I said as I made a fist.

"WAIT!" He shouted.

"Yeah?" I asked him.

"Do you hit hard?" He begged.

"I don't know. You have to find out." I smirked and gave him a good punch on the arm.

"OWWWWWWWWWWWW" He screamed like a girl and started whining. "Aaron... are you my friend?" He pretended to cry. I laughed at him. "You're a girl, you're suppose to be weak." He stuck his tongue at me. 

"Aaron..." I said glaring at Wang Zi. "Hold him again." Aaron did as told and held onto the annoying prince. 

"WAIT!!!" He begged with his palms together. "I'll do ANYTHING you say as long as you don't hit me." I shook my head and punched him. "TORTURE!!!! I'm going to DIE!!! DIE I SAY DIE!" He yelled. "How many days are we suppose to keep her?" 

"Hm, good question." Aaron and I smiled at each other and gave each other high fives.

"I'll go cook." Aaron said as he got an apron.

"I'll help." I smiled and helped Aaron make some friend rice.

"So, you got any siblings?" Aaron smiled. As soon as he asked that the memories all came back. I shook my head.

"It's only me..." I said looking down.

"Oh, what about your parents? I'm pretty sure you had some fun with them hopefully." He asked and grinned.

"Gah, actually... my dad died because I burned the house accidently. My dad was still sleeping when I burned the house. My mom was outside harvesting. I couldn't do anything but run out of the house. When my mom saw me and asked what happened, I was so speechless I couldn't say a word... My mom saw it and when she looked up, the house was burning. My dad didnn't make it... So ever since that incident, my mom hated me more than ever." I explained with teary eyes.

"Wah, so is that the reason why you punched me so hard I almost died?" Wang Zi pretended to cry.

"Wang Zi" Aaron glared at him while I wiped my tears and giggled.

"So ghost, did you lied to us just to stay away from your mom?" Wang Zi asked with a smile.

"I..." How did he know?

"Wang Zi, just shut up." Aaron glared and got my fist to ready to punch him.

"Don't hurt me!" He screamed and blocked his chest as if his body was being exposed and ran to his room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~A few days later~

Being with these two finally made my future bright. Well in my point of view everything changed for me. Today I went shopping for some grocery and saw my face on it that said 'Lost'. My mom can't be looking for me. Mom would never do that. It was getting dangerous. Two policeman came across me and I smiled at them. They haven't seen the pictures of me yet but I have a feeling that they will. After I left the two policeman came after me as expected. I ran into a park so I could lose them but didn't succeed. All I could do was hope for a miracle to happen. I stood there waiting for them to come and get me but after a few minutes I opened my eyes and saw Aaron. the two cops were on the ground. "Come on lets go~" Aaron grabbed my hand and ran home.

"What happened?" Wang Zi said eating ice cream.

"Just ran away from cops." Aaron panted.

"Awesome! Well I'm going now~ See ya laters." He said finishing the ice cream.

"Such a kid. Clean up after yourself!" I yelled at him.

"Ah! What if I don't?" He protested.

"Then you get this." I made a fist in front of his face.

"Doesn't even hurt no more." He stuck his tongue out.

"Okay" I smiled and punched him hard.

"OWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS LYING!!! I'll go clean up now! Mean lady!" He sobbed and cleaned up after all. All Aaron could do was laugh and give me a thumbs up. After Wang Zi cleaned up he left as I sat down right next to Aaron.

"Did you know that Wang Zi changed so much when you're here?" Aaron smiled.

"Oh, I did too." I smiled back at him.

"I have a confession." Aaron said looking down.

"Go ahead." I smiled.

"Ilikeyou." He said it so fast I couldn't hear him.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Gah, nothing. I'll go take a shower." Aaron said as he left.

What was his confession?  While thinking I the phone rang. I went to pick up the phone.

"Wei~" I answered the phone.

"Gui Gui! I need help! Where's Aaron?" He asked as if he really was in trouble.

"Where are you? What happened? Aaron's taking a shower." I said worrying.

"Well could you come?" He asked.

"Where are you at?" I asked.

"I'm at the nearest hospital just around the block." He said and hung up. I got ready and left to that hospital. As soon as I got in Wang Zi was there.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"No!" He was freaking out. "I thought I could get over this."

"Wang Zi" A doctor said.

"Come with me." He said being totally scared.

"Okay." He dragged me with him into the room where the doctor is at.

"Is there anything wrong with Wang Zi?" I asked.

"There's nothing, we just called him in today because he wanted to donate blood." He said while I stood there trying not to laugh. He was scared because he wanted to donate blood? He got me worried because of that?

"Oh I see." I was speechless. I can't wait until he's finished then.

"Okay, now~ Wang Zi shall we start?" The doctor pulled out his long needle. He nodded and pulled my hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we came back from the hospital all I could do was laugh. "You needed me because you wanted to donate blood?" I asked him.

"It's not funny." He pouted. "I just want to donate it to the people who are sick and everything. Needles are very sharp you know?" He said embarrassed.

"You're so cute!" I pinched his cheeks.

"Ew~ Why is a ghost doing this to me?" He shook his head so I could lose grip on him and accidently, while he was shaking his head, our lips touched. We made huge shocked eyes. Well I did but he just looked dazed by it. 

"Ew! You kissed me!" I wiped off my lips. Does he like me? I ran straight and bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Aaron.

"What just happened?" Aaron asked.

"...Nothing." I lied but he knew. I have a feeling this isn't going to end well.

"Lets go home." Aaron said trying to smile. I know that Aaron and Wang Zi have feelings for me. I know that in the end, I have to chose one of them.

When we got home, we watched tv and I was all over the news. "My mom doesn't even love me, why would she even try to look for me?" I said outloud.

"Do you want to move somewhere?" Aaron suggested.

"That, I don't know." I said while thinking it over. "Sure."

"We could move to, the states." Wang Zi shouted even though he was just sitting next to me.

"That's actually a good idea." Aaron and I said as I patted his head. "I'll go take out the trash!" I smiled happily and took the trash out. When I came back in Aaron was on the phone. "What's up?" I asked him when he hung up. 

"My grandma wants me and Wang Zi to meet a girl for some kind of arrange marriage." He said and looked down.

"Oh..." I said trying not to look down. "That's good!" Maybe my hope is wrong after all.I really have no hope. Maybe I should just go back to my mother. "I'll be back." I smiled and secretly packed up my stuff and left back home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gui Gui!" Mom hugged me for the first time since dad died.

"Mom." I said.

"Where were you? I was so worried?" She said and hugged me more. Yeah right. "Anyways now that you're here, tomorrow we have plans to talk about an arranged marriage." She grinned.

"What?" I asked her. She doesn't even care about me yet she's getting me an arrange marriage? I totally freaked out.

"Just go to sleep and get ready for tomorrow." She said trying to sound all nice. I left to my room tearing up and I could could do was hope again but I know it wouldn't work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Tomorrow was here which is the present right now. My future is something I couldn't tell anymore. My mom and I got ready to leave. When we got to the place I saw two familar faces with a lady.

"Gui Gui?" Both of them said in shock.

"Aaron? Wang Zi?" I said confused. Now everything made sense.

"You guys know each other?" Mom asked me. We all nodded. "Then it shouldn't be hard. Pick the one you like most or else we have to pick."

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me now pick your man." She ordered.

"I..." I was speechless. Wang Zi dragged me outside and Aaron came along.

"Gui Gui~ I have to tell you something before you chose someone." He said seriously and pinned me to the wall. As I was about to speak she shushed me. "I love you. Please pick me. Even though I don't know about love, you could guide me through it." My heart was beating hard. 

"Gui Gui~" Aaron shouted and pushed Wang Zi. "I really like you. Please, pick me. I've always been there for you. Let me be the one to be there for you always." It was a hard decision but I think I have found out who I love.

"Lets all go back in." I said and made up my mind.

"So do you know who you are suppose to pick now?" Mom smirked.

"I... pick... Wang Zi." I said feeling bad for Aaron. "Sorry Aaron."

"Good~ Next week we could all meet up with Hebe for you Aaron." His grandmother said.

"Wait, Hebe tian?" He suddenly got all happy. She nodded. "My Bebe?" He grinned with happiness.

"How about tomorrow Mrs. Wu?" She asked mom.

"Yes, tomorrow." She grinned.

My future had changed. It wasn't because of anything or anyone. We all have our own future set up. We just have to have hope for it. Everything was setup. The past was to be memorable while in the present we have to be thankful for. And as if for the future, it's a mystery to be solved when the time comes. My present and future is bright, I could see it. Being with the one whom I truly love is all I need.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehehe my second one shot is finished! Muahahaha anyways I hoped you enjoyed it~ I do have to thank Guiwang_4ever cause she made me update LOL and you guys too~ Anyways hope you guys tell me how you guys felt about this one shot.

(Finished-Tuesday, Aug 3rd, 1:07 PM)