The Change

Opposites Attract

SNSD were in their dorm watching Music Bank.

TV: The winner is APink!

All the girls were very sick and tired of APink.

Sooyoung: Again!?

Taeyeon: They're not even that good!

Sunny: I told you guys we should have never abandoned the cute concept!

She puffed her cheeks making her look like an angry chipmunk.

Taeyeon: I hate aegyo!

Jessica: We're like 27. Acting all cute at this age is ridiculous.

Hyoyeon: I wish we could have done a more badass concept instead of cute!

Yoona: Ewww no. Leave that for 2NE1  or whatever.

Hyoyeon: Sometimes I wish I was part of 2NE1.

Ever since 2013, Hyoyeon was getting tired of being in SNSD. 6 years of being in the back and only having 5 seconds of screentime per MV. She always admired 2NE1 because despite not being pretty by Korean standards, they were all appreciated.

Yuri: Shut up. 2NE1 isn't doing too good either. Be grateful you're with the queens of k-pop.

Tiffany rolled her eyes and said: Ex-Queens of Kpop.

Seohyun, the innocent maknae, started crying and Taeyeon comforted her. Tears ran down the leader's eyes aswell. It wasn't long before they all started crying. The queens have been dethroned.

Seohyun: I hate the stupid APink es! Remember when the pink ocean was ours?! I do! Now they have it.

She was cying hysterically and all the girls were shocked! Seohyun cursed?!

Taeyeon: Language!

Out of nowhere, SM walks into the dorm with a paper and pen.

SM:Sign here ladies.

Sooyoung: What?

They were all puzzled and looked at eachother.

Hyoyeon: What now?

SM: Sign and STFU.

Jessica decided to sign first, followed by Tiffany, Yuri and everyone else.

SM: Good, now meet your new band mates.

YG walked in with Dara, Miinzy, Bom, and CL.

2NE1: Wassup we 2NE1!

Yoona: Ewwwwwwwwwwww no! Please oh god no!

Hyoyeon: Oh hell yes!

Sunny was scared and at the time very angry. Dara might try to rival her cuteness.

Dara: OMG hey guys! I love your music!

Yoona: I hate yours!

Hyoyeon: Don't mind Yoona. She's just a big girly girl.

Yuri: Whatever, I still have the best body in the group.

Everyone stared at her. Yuri always worries about her body including if her's is the best.

Sooyoung: Shut up?

CL: Yo, I ain't gonna be in a band with a bunch of girly girls. This .

Minzy: Agreed. Don't expect me to dance with lollipops or sing "Oppa, I love you".

Seohyun: We don't wanna act like we have swag or wannabe gangster ok?

Bom: Imma cut you so bad!

Taeyeon: What'd you say? 

Bom: You heard me!

Taeyeon: Wanna fight?

They both got in fight position but SM and YG broke it up.

SM: Do to your ish performances in the past years, we decided to combine you guys and make 2NEGENERATION. No fighting ok? You guys will be BFF for the next 7 years.

Tiffany: 7 years?

YG: Yup.

All 13 girls were pissed off and amazed at how douchey SM and Yg were.

SM: Tomorrow we start recording your new song. Get some sleep and no fighting.

This night will be long..........