just a plain memory...

We're just plain awkward...

 

"Don't say yes

run away now

I'll meet when you're out

of the church at the back door..."

 

You were singing this song with your guitar inside the music hall of your school when you heard the door creek.

 

Who is it? you anxiously said. 

 

You heard footsteps running down the stairs to the stage. You were sitting on a tall stool at the center of the stage.

 

Who is it? you asked again...

 

Sheesh! I'm like talking to a wall...err...it might be some stranger who came to me...aaah...what do I do? I might die inside~..

 

 

Just when you were in the midde of your thoughts, a voice sprung up.

 

You know, I really don't like your voice...

Woh?!?! How dare this stranger talk to me like this? >~<

 

 

He started to talk again...

 

I love it...

Wait a second...this voice seems familiar...could it be?

 

He reached out a hand and said,

 

Hi my name is Lee Jinki but you can call me Jinki-oppa...

 

You blushed a little and just shook his hand...

 

Jinki: What song were you singing?

You: Speak Now...do you know it?

Jinki: Not really...keke..

 

Footsteps again begin to trail to the other side of the stage where there was a piano. Because of your curiosity of what he was about to do, you followed him with your guitar slung to your body by the strap. Notes started to fill the hall again when he gently pressed the keys of the piano.

 

 

Wow! He's a great pianist. I really want to learn to play the piano but it's too embarrassing to ask Jinki-oppa...

 

Jinki: Would you like to sit here with me?

You : *nods*

 

Jinki started to sing and his voice made you feel like you were in heaven. Hesitantly, you started a conversation which stopped him from playing the piano.

 

You: uhmm...Jinki-oppa...

Jinki: -stops playing- hmm?

You: Since when have you started playing the piano?

Jinki: My mom taught me when I was a child...

You: Can you teach me?

Jinki: sure...

 

You two played the piano and laughed at the mistakes you made. You blushed so hard. And silence struck randomly.

SilenceAwkward.

 

Jinki: Wanna go for some coffee?

You: s-su-sure...

 

He chuckled and grabbed the guitar from you gently giving a sign that he would like to borrow it. You gave it to him as you stood up and started walking out of the music hall.

 

 

~~~~

 

-At the coffee shop-

 

You two both got yourselves frappuccino and got out of the shop. Both of you went to the streets to your home when it started to drizzle.

 

Jinki: It might rain hard. Let's start to walk faster so we won't catch a cold.

 

Good thing you got into your house when the rain started to pour down. HARD. You saw Jinki still outside and you know that his house is still far from yours.

 

You: Oppa! Come inside! You might get sick.

 

 Obediently, he went inside the home quickly. Jinki was shivering so you got his frappuccino and changed it with a cup of hot tea with honey. You got some blankets from a drawer and placed them on the couch and wrapped one around Jinki.

 

Jinki: This is sweet...

You: Gomawo...drink well oppa...

Jinki: as sweet as you...

 

O.O Does Jinki like me or what? O.O

 

Jinki: uhmm...awkward. haha.. *flashes the 1000-watt smile*

You: Ahh! My eyes!

 

Jinki sensed your joke and started to tickle you non-stop. You just laughed and laughed until you two fell down the floor. Jinki on top of you, awkward silence...AGAIN. You felt blood rushing to your cheeks. He immediately pinched your cheeks as he saw you blush so hard. Both of you fell asleep as the pitter patter of rain kept on playing a rhythm. You stayed in that position the whole night hugging each other so tightly 'til the rain stopped.

 

The scorching rays of light peeped through the windows which made you wake up. You saw Jinki staring at you so happily. Screaming out to the top of your lungs, you stood up and realized you two were ike that the whole night.

 

You: Yah!! We were like this the whole night?

Jinki: yep. *still smiling*

You: Why are you smiling so brightly? You're freaking me out!

Jinki: It's either I'm really a freak or I just really love the view right now.

You: What?

Jinki: Oblivious person..*chuckles*

 

He pulled you to his body that was lying on the floor with his arm at the back of his head.

 

Jinki: Don't you see? I love you... <3

You: *dumbfounded* what? huh? wait...? @...@

Jinki: This is what I like of you. Your beauty is awkward but unique.

You: w-well...*stuttering*  I...I...

 

He put his finger on your mouth and hushed you.

 

Jinki: no need to say it...

 

He pulled you closer to his face. This time, your lips are just centimeters away from his. Without hesitation, he pressed his to yours which made you open yours eyes wide in shock. But as time passed, you seemed to like it and also kissed him. After the "make-out" session...

 

Jinki: You know...we're just plain awkward but I love the fact that we're like this...not really similar to others out there...

You: yeah... :)

Jinki: Say, you want to be my girlfriend...

yes.You:

Jinki: I love you...

You: I know...hahaha...

 

Jinki started tickling you again and you two went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. You really loved that day and cannot forget until now.

 

---

You: I can't believe that this is just a memory...right yeobo? 

 

In font of you was a tombstone. You were crying with a smile as you sat down on the grass with flowers that you freshly picked from your garden. You also brought the same guitar he borrowed from you when he first took you out. You filled the air with the precious song you first heard from that piano inside the hall. 

 

You: I love you...you know that right?

 

There, a breeze wooshed down to you and tickled your neck as it flowed. You knew it was him...ticking you again.

 

 

 

END.

:)

 

This is my very first fanfic made and I just made it while typing. Pardon some typos and I would love to ask for some comments about my very first fic. I tried out something new. :D