[1/1]

Dream Come True

Jongup was jogging down the sidewalk again, his normal routine. His wife-beater was clung tightly to his sweat covered chest. His brown hair slicked against his forehead. His black athletic pants were sticking to him with every movement of his legs.

But he had no idea this same black car has been following him for miles.

Jongup turned the corner, and a minute or so would pass before the car would turn down the street as well. This teenager was free-spirited, not a care in the world. He just graduated from high school, waiting for summer to pass so he could attend college. He was just moving away from his parents, into the apartment right down the street from the college he was going to attend.

This teen also had a major flaw.

He was oblivious to anything and everything in the real world.

The poor boy hadn't even had his first kiss, and his parents never truly had the proper birds and the bees talk with him. He was never aware enough to ask any questions. His friends never involving him in their erted talk.

He just had no clue about anything that pertained to love.

And this black, shining car had but one intention.

To corrupt his innocent soul.

Kim Himchan, his elder by five years, had never talked to him facie ad faciem, but he knew everything about him.

He knew the boy idolized Chris Brown, loved dancing with a passion, was shy and awkward around people he didn't know well, and loved, loved, loved eating raw meat. Himchan found it facinating, really, for someone to have such strong teeth to clamp down into hardly cooked meat. He was surprised the boy didn't catch some sort of sickness from the nearly raw meat.

He also found the boy's god-like appearance more than facinating.

No matter how many pictures he got, he never truly captured the boy's beauty one-hundred percent. The boy had a flawless build for his age, making Himchan squirm in his seat whenever he caught him jogging or running, as he'd always have his built arms exposed, his abs not so hidden beneath the thin fabric.

But Himchan shouldn't be doing something like this.

He was a grown man, had a business to run. He shouldn't be driving around stalking some kid.

After the boy's run, he went to his apartment, one Himchan long ago found a way to get inside of. Himchan parked in the cafe across the street, getting a coffee like usual, and looking over at the building. Jongup pulled open the blinds to his room, on the third floor. He walked away for a moment, as usual, to shower. Himchan looked at his watch, waiting the five minutes it took for Jongup to get out, flopping on his bed by the window, leaning his arm on the windowsill with headphones in his ears, probably on his IPad. Himchan's eyes traced his beautiful jawline, his eyes tracing the delictable features on the boy's face that he wanted to kiss all over, let him know what love truly was.

And by love, he meant .

Because god dammit he wanted it so bad from that young boy.

By the time he was done with the coffee, and from his 30 minutes of staring at the boy who was just listening to music, leaning against the window, he finally pulled out his camera. He waited until he was in the clear, no one glancing over at him, before he zoomed in on the boy and snapped a few pictures. He threw his cup into the trash on his way out, about to get into his car. He stopped, seeing the boy looking out the window at him. Their eyes locked and Himchan felt his stomach start performing expert backflips.

His heart was racing, his mind losing all function. He didn't want to break this contact. It was almost a dream. Jongup's head cocked to the side, as if he was wondering why Himchan was still looking at him. Himchan felt dizzy when Jongup waved, a small smile coming on his face. Himchan smiled, almost too wide, and waved back. He giggled almost like a girl, getting into his car when Jongup finally looked back down at his IPad.

Himchan took a second to calm down, squirming in his seat with the thought that Jongup had finally noticed him. He didn't quite know if it was a good or bad thing at this time, but he knew he had to go home and print these pictures. He just wished he got some when he was waving, but knew he didn't need to.

The image would be printed in his mind forever.

He got home, immediately putting the SD card in the computer, printing out his new pictures. He smiled, hanging them along the wall, right next to the others. Tons of pictures of the teen along his wall, every detail documented by his camera. Himchan felt proud of his collection, always being able to see the boy even if he wasn't here.


 

The next morning after work, Himchan found himself at the cafe again. Jongup had come from his jog, and Himchan was staring of course, watching him go inside. Himchan saw him open the blinds, and they made eye-contact again, and Himchan blushed nervously.

What if he thought he was creepy? What if he caught him staring all this time?

Jongup moved away from the window, but Himchan saw him come out the apartment door this tmie. Himchan held his breath as Jongup came inside the cafe, jumping into the seat across from him. "H-Hi." Jongup said softly, and Himchan just looked down at his cup. Jongup stayed silent for a moment, thanking the lady when she brought him a cup of water. "What's your name?" Jongup asked suddenly, and Himchan just jumped, looking up at him.

"H-Himchan. Kim Himchan." He introduced, smiling at him.

Jongup smiled back, holding out his hand. "Moon Jongup." He said softly, and Himchan took the hand, basking in the soft, tender skin against his. It was like a dream come true. They were talking.

Touching.

They were silent for a while, simply drinking their respective drinks. Jongup then grabbed the camera off the table, looking at it. Himchan tensed up, hoping he didn't go through the pictures. But Jongup did, looking uninteresed as he was.

"Are you a professional photographer?" Jongup asked suddenly. "Because if you are, is your boss going to pay me for these?"

Himchan laughed softly, "No, sorry, I'm not."

"Do you want to be?" Jongup asked.

Himchan blushed slightly, "Yeah, I've always liked taking pictures."

"You should submit these. They're good." Jongup said with a smile, placing the camera back on the table. Himchan thanked him, relaxing with the fact Jongup was still so oblivious to everything. "Would you, umm..." Jongup mumbled, his awkwardness kicking in. "...care to be my friend?" He asked, and Himchan just smiled.

"Of course." Himchan said quickly. "I'd love to."

"O-Oh, okay, cool!" Jongup said cheerfully, his bright smile making Himchan's insides flip.


 

It wasn't long before they had gotten closer, Jongup coming down to the cafe whenever he saw Himchan inside. It was an awkward start, but soon, Jongup was happy and cheerful with him, using his smooth voice to call his name as he came in the cafe, "Himchannie-hyung~!" He'd sing it, even though he knew Himchan saw him come inside.

Himchan was living a dream. Jongup, who he admired and watched for so long, was actually close to him. It'd been a whole month and he hadn't even found him creepy. Jongup even kept insiting that Himchan was too good of a photographer to keep running a lame business. He convinced the elder to submit his photos for an art college in Busan.

And Himchan was even accepted.

He dropped the business in minutes, grabbing his gear and heading off to head towards his passion. The only thing holding him back.

Jongup.

But when the younger ran up to him in the cafe, leaned across the table, pulled him into an embrace, and mumbled, "Follow your dreams, hyung," there was nothing holding him back. He just returned the embrace, sighing in his hold.

"I'll miss you." Himchan muttered almost pathetically, expecting Jongup to laugh at him.

But Jongup just hummed, "I'll miss you, too, hyung." Himchan felt his heart racing, his mind losing all comprehension. "But it's okay, you can have my phone number, so you can call me while you're up there!" He giggled, right by the elder's ear. Himchan had to use every ounce of concentration not to lay him down on this table and rip his clothes off in front of every single person in this cafe.

"Okay." Himchan whispered, smiling.


 

Himchan packed his things in his room, looking out the window to see the beautiful Busan lights. He was finally going to college for his dream. He'd even signed up for jobs that said he'd hire him in Seoul as soon as he got done. He relaxed on his bunk, looking at his phone. He wondered when would be a good time to call Jongup, knowing the boy was starting college in Seoul. The longer he stared at the phone, the more pathetic he realized he was.

When his phone started ringing, he picked it up faster than lighting, answering with a simple greeting. "Did you get there safely, hyung?" Jongup asked, and Himchan felt butterflies swarm in his stomach.

Jongup was worried about him.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Jongup-ah." Himchan said with a chuckle, tugging on his bottom lip with his teeth.

"That's good." Jongup said, sounding relieved. "There's someone in our seats." The boy said with a pout, looking out the window to see a couple sitting in the seats by the window where the two of them would have drinks together.

"They can just keep them warm for us." Himchan joked, smiling when Jongup giggled.

"Make sure you get a good rest tonight, okay?" Jongup said softly.

Himchan just smiled, a fuzzy feeling filling his chest. "I will." He promised. "You, too, okay?"

"I am." Jongup said sleepily, yawning shortly after.

Himchan chuckled, "Head to bed, Jongup-ah. Don't stay up talking to me."

"Okay." Jongup mumbled. "Talk to you tomorrow."

"Talk to you then." Himchan replied, waiting until Jongup clicked off the phone before he hung up, laying down and relaxing on the bed.


 

The two called each other each night before bed, more times than Himchan called his own parents. They talked about their classes, how much homework they had, their teachers. It was pretty easy going, and in a month or two, Himchan went down to Seoul for his break, heading straight to Jongup's apartment.

Himchan waited patiently outside the door, knowing the fuzzy feeling in his stomach every time he heard Jongup giggle wasn't just because he had liked the way he looked. It was because he loved the way he laughed, the way he yawned, the way his words slurred together when he got tired, the way he held out "hyuuuunnngg~" when he begged Himchan to come down for break, the way he sounded sad whenever Himchan talked about the friend he made in college, Yongguk. Himchan was in love with Jongup.

There was no doubt about it.

When to door opened, Himchan shrieked when Jongup leaped into his arms, holding onto him so tighly that Himchan could hardly breathe. Himchan just smiled, walking in and sitting on the couch, Jongup still in his arms. "I missed you, hyung!" Jongup mumbled, "Didn't you miss me?!"

"You have no idea how much I missed you." Himchan chuckled, nuzzling his face in Jongup's shoulder.

The two chatted for a while, mainly just soaked in each other's prescence, glad to actually talk face to face, instead of over the phone. "Did you bring your new fancy camera?" Jongup asked, and Himchan nodded, pulling it out of it's high-tech case. Jongup seemed to get really excited, jumping off the couch. "Why don't you take some professional pictures of me, hyung?!" He said with a smile.

"I haven't really gotten training yet." Himchan said with a chuckle.

"Well if you show your professor some amazing pictures, he might have to give you a good grade, huh?" Jongup said excitedly, striking an aegyo pose. Himchan couldn't resist, setting up his tripod and taking a few shots as Jongup struck various poses. But when Jongup eyed the camera a certain time, a very, very sensual expression appearing on his innocent face, it shot straight to Himchan's groin. All self-control was thrown out the window as Himchan made his way over, knocking over his tripod and grabbing Jongup's shirt, pulling him in for a heated kiss.

Jongup, clueless and oblivious to every thing adults did, blushed at the strange hot, fuzzy feeling swelling in his body. He stood, not knowing what to do. He just put his hands on Himchan's chest, resting the there until Himchan pulled away.

"S-Sorry, t-that was uncalled for." Himchan mumbled panickingly, taking a step back.

"W-Was that a kiss, hyung?" Jongup asked, blushing deeply. The sight was almost enough to make Himchan dive in for another, but he held himself back, simply nodding. Jongup bit his lip, unable to understand the strange feeling in his stmoach. "S-Sorry, I've never had one before now." Jongup mumbled, looking at the ground.

"N-No, it's not your fault, it's mine, I shouldn't have taken your first kiss like that anyway." Himchan said quickly.

"H-Hyung, it's okay." Jongup said, looking up with a smile. "I think I liked it." Himchan relaxed, smiling slightly. "B-But I've got this weird feeling in my gut and my lips are tingling." Jongup said with a frown.

"What do you mean a weird feeling in your gut?" Himchan asked, taking a step closer.

"I don't really know, and I just have this feeling I upset you and I didn't mean to upset you, I just didn't know what to do, but it felt nice it really did--" Jongup started rambling, only to be interrupted when Himchan placed his lips on his again, a lot softer this time. Jongup felt the feeling constrict in his stomach, and he felt tears form in his eyes and he didn't even know why.

He had no idea what love was, how to love, how to tell if you were in love, how to kiss, what to do in a kiss, and no idea why his body felt so hot and was craving for more. All he could do was slide his arms up around Himchan's neck, leaning up into the kiss. Himchan leaned his forehead against the younger's when they broke apart, not believing he actually just accomplished what he'd been waiting to do in so long.

"I-I really like you, Jonguppie." Himchan whispered, rubbing his thumb across the boy's cheek. He was afraid to say the next thing, but he did anyway. He knew he had to or it would be locked up inside him forever, unable to release. Follow your dreams, hyung. "I-I think I'm in love with you." He confessed, afraid of the boy's reaction.

"How can you tell?" Jongup's question made him jump, but he just looked down at the younger, who was leaning on his shoulder, fingers playing with the fabric of the collar of his shirt.

"You sort of, complete me Jongup-ah." Himchan began with a sigh. "I feel happy when you're appy and just a mere smile on your face makes me feel the best I ever have in my whole life. I can't stand being away from you for to long, I'm willing to do anything you ask of me, and just looking in your eyes makes me feel loads better. everything I do, I do with you on my mind, and thinking about you makes me grin from ear to ear. Everything you do is so ing adorable that I giggle like a girl. We can just be sitting on the couch together and I'll never be bored. And I guess love is just something you know." He explained, blushing slightly.

There was silence, and Himchan thought he said the wrong thing, but when Jongup just nuzzled his face in Himchan's neck, humming softly, as if in thought, Himchan relaxed. "That makes a lot of sense." Jongup muttered. "It's the same with me." Himchan blushed a deep crimson, glad Jongup was buried in his neck so he wouldn't have to see him. "I don't know a thing about love, or about anything that pertains to it..." The boy stopped and sighed, holding the elder tightly. "...but if all that means you're in love with someone, then I'm in love with you big time."

Himchan smiled, relief spilling over him like a waterfall. He pressed his lips to Jongup's head. "Would you care to be my boyfriend, then?" The elder asked, chuckling.

"Of course." Jongup simply said, giggling.

Himchan tackled him against the couch, kissing his face all over. Jongup kept giggling, futilely putting his hands up to block Himchan from getting to his face. Himchan made it past the hands every time, landing his lips on Jongup's. The boy wasn't hesitant this time, and started figuring out what to do, moving his lips slowly against the elder's. It was slow, passionate, and filled with the emotions the two would share for the rest of their lives.

THE END.