Just call my name.....

stars,stars,stars

 

 
1, 2, 3  again 1, 2, 3
Stars, I'm going crazy
 
"1, 2, 3 again 1, 2, 3" I counted then I opened my eyes. My eyes just gazes at the same thing, the beautiful stars. I always found myself doing this everynight.
 
"Okay, Now raise your head as it faces the stars then close your eyes." a voice said.Suddenly another voice chuckled.
 
"Okay, Now what am I supposed to do?" the another voice asked to the voice.
 
I can't help but feel sad and disappointed when I open my eyes and just see the stars. Am I suppose to see something after doing that? I don't know.
 
No matter how many times I look at you, I can't see you, oh baby
Because of the tears in my eyes, all because of you
My crying face that is reflecting above the spread letters, oh baby
I promised myself I wouldn't cry again, but I'm crying again
 
As my eyes are closed again, I felt a warm liquid past my right eyelid. I opened my eyes and more of it fall and the same from my other eye. I used the back of my hand to see what it is. There I saw what it is, it was a teardrop from my tears. As I gaze at it, I can't help but to see the shining stars in which was reflected by the teardrop. It was beautiful, very beautiful but the cause of it was sadness so what's the use of seeing something beautiful? I disregard the teardrop on the back of my hand and I just gazed at the stars up in the sky, not minding my tear streaked eyes. I don't know why but I feel like I just broke one promise while the other promise was safe for now. I don't know if it was true or what.Why can't I remember anything?
 
"Hi, baby" said by a lover over the phone.
 
"Hi" said by the loved one. The loved one responded to the lover over there conversation on each of there phones.
 
"I want to see you so badly but I can't"  complained by the lover to the loved one. 
 
"Me too but just wait a little more and we will see each other again some time in the future" the loved one said.
 
"I don't want to see you in the future" said by the lover in which saddened the loved one.
 
"W-why?" the loved one's voice cracked
 
"Because I want to see you now" said by the lover as the lover smiled even though the loved one cannot see it. The other one at the other end of the line grew quiet but suddenly a chuckle was heard in which made the lover smile more.
 
"You are such a dork" said by the loved one to the lover.
 
"Yeah but I'm your dork aren't I?" exclaimed proudly of the lover to the loved one as the loved one smiled happily just like a fool, a fool who is madly in love with the lover.
 
"Yeah..." the loved one said with happiness filling her voice. In a moment of silence, the loved one heard a sniffling.
 
"Hey, didn't you promise that you won't cry anymore?" asked by the loved one to the crying lover who used all of her strength just to stop her crying and nod her head.
 
"I'm sorry. I just miss you so much you know" apologized by the lover to the loved one.
 
"It's okay because I know now that you truly miss me"
 
A memory flashed in my head as I saw it. Why am I crying? Why am I sad? I don't know. Is it because of that memory? My head hurts so much. I tried to ease the pain with me squishing my head with the palms of my hands but it didn't. Not so long another came up.
 
"Hey baby" the dork said over the phone.
 
"Yes, honey?" answered by the mushroom.
 
"I want to be an astronomer some day. Do you support me on that?" asked cautiosly by the dork.
 
"Of course" exclaimed by the mushroom happily. The voice full with excitement and happiness. The dork smiled truthfully as the mushroom answered.
 
"If that is so, then I will be gone for quite some time. Wait for me okay? I will find you" said by the dork to the mushroom.
 
"Of course, I will wait for you" assured by the mushroom to the dork.
 
"If you miss me, just look at the stars okay?" The mushroom added in which made the dork smile evem more.
 
"Don't worry, I will and If I became an astronomer, you will pursue your career as a singer. Promise?" asked by the dork.
 
"I promise" pledge by the mushroom to the dork and there phone call ended with smiles both evident in both of there faces.
 
After 3 yrs, the Dork gained her bachelor's degree, after 1 year was her Master degree and 2 yrs. for her PhD. All in all was 6 years.
 
Dork's P.O.V
 
Finally after 6 years, I can see her. My mushroom. I can't wait. I'm finally an astronomer and like our promise she should pursue her career as a singer by now. I heard that she was now popular in Seoul right now. I just can't wait.
 
Mushroom's P.O.V
 
I'm at the same place where we usually meet back then. I just can't wait for her to arrive.
 
Dork's P.O.V
 
I was daydreaming but keeping my eyes on the road. As I don't want to get involved in an accident but faith is not at my side right now, is it? A truck suddenly popped out as I pushed on to the brakes....................but it was too late, I have crashed. I felt my car roll and it ended up on some part of the tree as I can see darkness right now, dark like today's night.
 
"I....I'm...so-sorry....but...i-it see-seems li-like I brok- broke m-my pr-promise t-to yo-you fo-for the fi-first tine. I'm sor...sorry and I love you my angel"
 
My head hurted so much as it passed. I was involved in a car accident? That's right. I had amnesia and I was in a three year coma and.......oh no My promise to her! I quickly stood up as I quickly remembered my promise to her. If I love her so much why did I forget her? I wish she will forgive me? But even though my memory came back, I seem to not able to remember her face and name but whatever it is, I will find you wherever you are. I just started running officially to nowhere but I don't care because you searched for me inside of nowhere and I'm going to do the same! I really love you and if I ever find you, I hope you forgive me, my mushroom.
 
What do I do, I don't know what to do, what to do
This is me, I don't know why I'm going crazy like this
All because of you, really because of you
I can't do anything, 
 
"Of course I will wait for you"
 
Her words she said to me that night just kept appearing inside of my head as I continue to run towards north, following the path given to me by this very hill. Is it a sign? I wish it is. Because right now I don't know what to do just to find you. Should I just keep running? Should I shout your name? But I can't cause I still can't remember it. I suddenly stopped when I saw a mushroom. It was a ake mushroom. Mushroom....mushroom....I looked at the sky. I look like crazy playing with this mushroom. Suddenly your face beamed inside of my head. Your face, so bright, so full of happiness. Your eyes that turned into two crescent moons, as your smile was like the bright stars shining up in the sky. Maybe that was why I wanted to be an astronomer so everytime I see the stars, I will always remember your smiling face. I started running again all because of you, really because of you. Everything is because of you. Why I am running this time, Why I became an astronomer and why I felt so love in those times. You are also the reason why I felt so whole those times. I started to run again and this time I will not stop and say I can't do anything.
 
I Love you as much as the stars, stars, stars, stars
I came for you to find you, you're that far shining star
Stars, stars, stars, no matter what I say
I really can't express myself
I'm frustrated now, what should I do now 
 
I was running and running when I suddenly came upon a hill as you can see different type of stars. It was indeed beautiful. Suddenly I saw a falling star. I can't help but feel like that falling is you. Many wishes on it just like I am wishing right now to you, that you are still waiting for me. That falling star is indeed beautiful just like you as you shined in the dark night when the two of us were just alone. But even though the falling star was pure of beauty, in the end it is actually it's death and this is tears formed again. That star's death resembles me not seeing you anymore, that you have move on and had forgotten me. Of course anyone will when you waited for 6 years add another 3 years are 9 years all in all. You waited for 9 years but I can't help to look for you. I may be stupid but what I know, I truly love you mushroom. Suddenly, I felt the ground under me gave up as  started to roll down to another hill. I landed on the bottom of the hill as I try to stand up again but I fell down again as I noticed that my foot has been sprained. Now what do I do? I feel helpless again now that I cannot stand.
 
No matter how many times I count, I can't see the end, oh baby
Because of all the memories that are in my heart, I think of you again
I couldn't say everything I wanted to so I say them to myself, oh baby
I want you back, I want to go back to your side
 
I just started to cry again. I don't know what I shall do to go back yo my side. I just feel helpless again. I
just started to gaze at the sky again. My tears were falling freely from my eyes as I felt giving up even though I did said earlier that I said that I can't but in my situation right now I feel like giving up already.
There is so many things that I want to say to you when I find you. The things I wanna tell you are so numerous that I can also say them to myself. The moment I gaze at the sky the moment I recognize that the dark, unreachable sky is like my situation right now. Even though I can count the stars, there is still no end and no matter how much I ran, the end, your side, is still unreachable right now. I just want you back, I want to go back to your side so bad. I want to feel what I felt those last years when I was still besid you, protecting you.
 
I'm pleading to you, please, I'm pleading to you
To the sky, my prayer goes to the sky
Cheer me up, cheer me up
Please, where are you now
 
"Hey, If I ever get lost, what will you do?" she asked over the phone.
 
"Hmm...maybe I'll look at the sky and pray then look at our favorite star"
 
I remembered that time when she suddenly got lost the first time we came to our favorite place. I can still remember that time.
 
*flashback*
 
"Come on we're near" I said to her as I was ahead of her. I was so excited to bring her to my favorite place that I didn't noticed that she had fallen due to a steep slope.
 
"wa-wait for me-AHHH" she suddenly screamed then I saw her roll down.
 
"Oh no!" I then run to where she is right now but I didn't found her. I run around again and again. I can't seem to find her but then when I called her name I heard a sob and I was sure it came from her as I ran towards the sobs direction then when I arrived there I found her.As soon as she saw me, she lunge herself towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck and we just stayed there as she cried and cried all night. All the feelings inside of me, fear, insecurity, anxiety when she was not there was erased and replaced with relief. With her just being beside me was enough for me to be happy.
 
*end of flashback*
 
Maybe that is what I need. I just need to focus and remember her name then when I call that name out maybe I can find her. What is her name.  Come on, think! think! Ughhh my head hurts again. I wish I didn't become an astronomer so I was not separated from you and I was not involved in that accident so I wouldn't forget you anymore. I can't forgive myself right now that I was even able to forget someone like you. Someone who is close to perfection, someone who shines brightly with just a simple smile, someone who cheers me up with just her being beside me. How could I forget her?
 
"Please where are you now?" I shouted at the sky as I was only answered with a cold breeze as my ankle was still twisted.
 
Stars, stars, stars, stars, talk to me
Is it over? Is that it? Answer me, don't just laugh
Stars, stars, stars, stars, I'm pleading to you
Just for once, my love
Let me fly to your side
 
If the stars right now can laugh, they might have died out of laugher right about now. Oh stars, 
 
"If I can't remember her name does this mean that everything is over? Is that it? Please answer me, don't just laugh up there. " I pleaded, I begged to them. If I have wings like those angels I may have fly by your side right now. Angel...angel....
 
"I really love your name, you know"
 
"Why?"
 
"Because, whenever I forget your name, all I do is remember the word 'Angel' " 
 
Star, star, star, ooh baby, star, star, star, oh
 
'Her name....angel........her name.......angel.....' Those just roamed inside of my head right now
 
I love you as much as the stars, stars, stars, stars
I came for you to find you, you're that far shining star
Stars, stars, stars, no matter what I say
I really can't express myself
I'm frustrated now, what should I do now
 
'Her name....angel...her name...angel' Suddenly my eyes went wide and my head ache but somehow I felt that this was a good ache. Maybe I don't regret being an astronomer anymore because no matter how much I love those dazzling stars, I still love you more. I stood up not caring if my ankle hurt like hell as I limped towards a specific situation and I sat on top of a rock.
 
"Okay, Now raise your head as it faces the stars then close your eyes." a voice said.Suddenly another voice chuckled.
 
"Okay, Now what am I supposed to do?" the another voice asked to the voice.
 
"Call my name"
 
I sat properly at the rock as I steady myself. I raised my head at the sky, facing those thousand of stars and slowly closed my eyes. As I followed her order.
 
"_____""_______"
 
"Yes?""Yes?"
 
"I love you""I love you"
 
"Taeyeon" "Taeyeon"
 
"I love you too""I love you too"
 
"Tiffany" "Tiffany"
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So there is your one shot stars, stars, stars. Sorry  took so long. I got writers block for this one. To clear out any questions:
 
text -this is Taeyeon talking and describing things.
 
text - this is the lyrics of the song Stars, stars, stars or byul, byul, byul by of course SNSD
 
text- this is memories and flashbacks. Some were explained by taeyeon and some are not.
 
There, so I hope that this clear out your confusion. At the last one where there is "______" I didn't revealed Tiffany's name yet so I did that and revelealed Tiffany's name at the very last one since the chapter's title was 'Just call my name' also at the very end. were "I love you" "I love you"  that just mean that those were Taeyeon's memories playing along with what was happening to her and Tiffany.Hope that clears out some of your confusions. Please comment and rate of what you think about this ^^ All comments are appreciated too. If you have more questions, you can ask me. Once again, I wish you enjoyed reading. Misaio out~
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEYEON UNNIE!