3

I'm In Love My Brother's Bestfriend

The Next Day:

(Hana is wearing a short skirt and a top)

Eli: Go change.

Hana: Why?

Eli: That skirt is too short. Don't talk back to me I'm older brother you should show me some respect.

Hana: All girls my age wear short skirts. 

Eli: Go to your room and change.

Hana: No. (Soohyun hears them fighting and walks in)

Soohyun: Hana, Eli Oppa wants you to change because it is cold outside and you might frezzee and he doesn't want looking too revealing. (Hana knods and goes to her room and changes)

Eli: How did you that?

Soohyun: Cuz I'm not her brother cuz you're her brother he doesn't listen to you cuz you're her brother. 

Later:

(Everyone is in the living room)

Kiseop: Who want to go to the asument park? (Everyone hand goes up)

AJ: I've arranged for a bus to take us there.

Hoon: Let's go. (They go)

On The Bus: 

(Kevin and Hana are sitting next to eachother at the back of the bus)

Kevin: I like you better than Eli.

Hana: Siriously?

Kevin: Yeah. So what ride do want go on first?

Hana: I don't mind what ride we go on first I just want to have a good time.

Kevin: We have pick partners for the amusement park. Do you want to be my partner?

Hana: Yes.

(Eli sees Hana & Kevin talking,smiling,and acting like a couple and he is not too happy he is sitting at the front of the bus with Soohyun,Hoon, Dongho, AJ, and Kiseop)

Eli: What gives Kevin the right to flirt with my little sister?

AJ: She's not a little girl she's 19.

Kiseop: They're not flirting they just talking.

Dongho: Hyun, Kevin and Hana are just being friendly.

Soohyun: You can't get mad at them for just talking and being nice to eachother.

At The Amsument Park:

(Hana and Kevin are on a rollocoster and Hana is hanging on to Kevin during the ride)

After the ride:

Kevin: You were so scared.

Hana: I was not scared. 

Kevin: If you weren't scared then why were you hanging on to me the entire ride?

Hana: Okay maybe I was a little scared don't tell anyone.

Kevin: I won't but if get scare on any of the other rides you can hang on to me.

Hana: Thanks Oppa. (He puts his arm around her shoulder and they go another ride)

Later:

Back at the dorm: 

Kiseop: I saw you put your arm around Hana's should.

Kevin: It just kind of happened and she didn't freakout or tell me not to.

Hoon: Because she didn't say anything that means that she has the same feelings for you.

Kevin: Really?

Dongho: Hyun, you can't see it but she is inlove with you.

Soohyun: He's right. You and Hana are inlove with eachother but you're both to scared to ask eachother out. 

Kevin: Let's go to bed. (They all go to bed)

End of chapter 3