두근두근?

Yoo Youngjae, that’s his name

Yoo Youngjae. That’s his name. The one who stayed for this last 3 years in ur heart. You has a big crush on him since middle school, yet you never dared to tell him. He is the Mr.Popular-Guy. And you are just an average girl. You were sure that he will never ever laid his eyes on you.

This year, you are a freshman in High School. You and your bestie, Jessica got accepted at the same school. As well as love of your life, Youngjae. Today is the 1st day at school. As usual, he instantly got all the spotlight. No wonder, he’s smart, handsome, charming, and his husky voice is heavenly… You? Still same old story, over and over again.

“Excuse me, miss… Miss? Hello?” a super hot guy waved his hand in front of my face, enough to wake me up from this daydream. He’s tanned, and his accent is quite weird, Busan’s accent I think.

“Oh.. Yes?”

“Do you know where’s the admission office, I’m transfer student here. ” His smile sent a shiver down to my spine.

“Yes, just walk there about 5 meters, it’s on the right side. There’s a big sign. I’m sure you’ll find out. “ I smiled back.

“Ok, thanks. What’s your name? I’m Daehyun.”

“It’s you .”

“Well, you-ah, hope I’ll see you around.” He threw a smile on me. He left me there, standing alone with smile still hanging on my face like a fool. Without realized it, my hands touched my chest. And feeling my heart’s beating like crazy.

“I hope I meet you too” I said, to his back. Almost whispering.

Rrrriiing..

The bell for the break is ringing. Jess and you,ran excitedly to canteen. But suddenly, “Wait….”, you grab Jess’s wrist.

“Boya? Let’s go to canteen.. I’m hungry… Palli~“

“No, look! YJ is there, with that guy over there..”

“Oh, yeah.. I never saw him. He’s kinda cute  btw..”

“Yeah” you nodded.

DH is staring at you. “Y/N-ah..!!”, He left YJ and came to you. “Jae-ah, this is my 1st friend here. Let me introduce you to her.” His hand grab your shoulder.

“No, thanks. I knew her already. She’s in the same middle school with me. Right, Y/N-ah?” Youngjae smiled, TO YOU… You feel like you’re gonna fainted.

“N-n-naee..” you feels the heat creeping up your cheeks. How came he knew my name?

“Come on! Let’s grab something to eat.” Daehyun pull your wrist and lead me to cafeteria.

“Sit here..” he pat a spot right next to him. You just nodde. Jess and Youngja followed you from behind. When the food came, Daehyun eyes looks ten times bigger. He ate so furiously. You giggle at his action. He caught you laughing on him. “Waeyo?” he said with a puppy-eyes.

“You should eat slowly. It’s not good for your health, eating at this pace.”

You told him, while you wiped his mouth by a napkin. He’s blushing like mad. But, he’s not the only one who turned red.  There’s someone in front of you who turned red too, Youngjae. He glared at you. You’re not so sure, but you think you saw something in his eyes.

Rage? Hurt?

Perhaps it’s just your mind, playing trick on you.

 

 

-YJ POV-

What?? Why is she so overreact just because Daehyun eating habit. I wouldn’t even mind if Daehyun choked to death, as long as Y/N stays her hands away from him. I knew it’s silly, but I just cant helped it. I’m pissed off…!

How could she touched some random guy that she knew for just few hours ago? Aissshhh… This is driving me nuts! I cant take it anymore.

“Ehm.. Daehyun-ah. I think I should go”

“Already? You haven’t finished your burger yet”

“I’m busy. I got something to do”

“Can I take it?” Daehyun is beaming at my leftover burger.

“Whatever. Just take it” Then, I left them there.

I rushed to my classroom, feeling someone’s staring at me from behind. I knew it’s her. I just knew. She’s always doing that since years ago, now I’m getting used to it.

Sitting all alone, I took that book. That particularly book. Nothing special, it’s just a scrapbook that full with her photograph, that I taken for these past 2 years. I flipped each pages one by one. As a warm feeling started to find its way to ease my anger down…

“What is that?” Daehyun grabbed my scrapbook. Oh no.. It cant be…! DAMNED!!

 

------------

 

“Ooooh, someone is hiding  a secret love…” Daehyun winked at me. DAMNED! I don’t know what to do…

“NOOO! Besides that you seems attracted to her, so there’s no way I…”

“What? Hahaha… My man, I should have told you about Daehyun’s rule.”

I get confused with about what he was trying to say.

“Daehyun’s rule no 1 : never fell for my friend’s girl..!” he giggled at my confused face. “Pabo-yah, what’s the lost if you try to talk to her, and tell her about what you feel? From what I see here, she’s attracted to you too..”

I started to get persuaded by him. Daehyun is a pretty smooth talker.  I have to admit that. “But how?”

“Here, I got an idea….” Daehyun pulls me closer to tell his plan.

 

 

-YOUR POV-

You’re staring at your ceiling. You laid your head in your warm and cozy bed. You started to feel dillematic. You remembered that glint in Youngjae eyes… Didi he really jealous? Could it be he felt the same way like you do? You shook your head, tried to thrown away that silly thought… No no no, there’s no way he would like you. Just no way.

You saw through the window. It’s already night, you should better get study before your mom came up to your room, and caught you doing nothing.

I the middle of your study, there’s little rock hitting your windows. You tried to look for the culprit, but instead…

You saw Youngjae. Standing down there, holding a book. Your heart skipped a beat. And goes faster like it’s gonna popped out of your chest.

“Youngjae?”

“Can you come down? I need to talk. Just for a second…”

Without a second thought, I ran all the way to him.. Panting, I stopped at my front door. Tried to control my pace and gathered all of my courage to see him. I opened the door, slowly..

“Nae, Yo-yo-yyoungjae-sshi?” I stuttered.

He smiled at my clumsy manner, “you , I wanna give you something. But I want you to promised me. Don’t opened it until I left”.

I just nodded, and he handed me the book… after he handed me the book, he ran all the way he can, left me there, stunned by his act.

I got inside. I opened the book. First page, there’s my picture, from P.E classes at my middle school year. I think it taken when I was at 2nd year, maybe? I flipped to next pages ahead. As I feel my tears falling down to my cheek. It’s a book, about me.

I saw picture when I fell at the hallway, note beside the picture, written by Youngjae himself : I wish I could catch her before she fall.

I saw a picture when I cried after I got a fight with my friend, note beside the picture : I want to beat that jerk who made her cry! Damned!

I smiled sheepishly at all of his notes.

Until I found the last pages, it’s me. With a smile hanging on my faces. I cant believe how pretty I am at that picture. I’m sure that it’s taken today, when I walked hom with Jess. I swapped my eyes to the notes beside. Hey,you.. would you be my girl? I knew I’ve been to coward to say how I feel about you. But I’m not too late, aren’t I? Call me when you already decide it.. =)

I hurriedly grabbed my phone, trying to call him, to call my boyfriend, Yoo Youngjae. Yes, that's my boyfriend's name, Yoo Youngjae. .. “Hello, Youngjae?”

 

-END-

A/N:

what do you think? Is there even anyone reading this?? leave comments if you do.. T^T