You're as Cold as Ice

You're as Cold as Ice

The deep beats of the club’s music were harshly pushing against your eardrums.  Though some people claimed such loud music was nothing more than noise, it seemed no one in the club really seemed to care. All of you let the music absorb you, drowning in its deep bass and the melodic rhythms. It was enchanting really, as if the music controlled your body. You let your limbs get loose, swaying your hips and moving your hands over your body seductively. You were aware of the fact that several men around you had their eyes glued on you. It wasn’t only the dancing, it was most likely the lace top you were wearing that revealed your black bra underneath and combined perfectly with your short black skirt. Then again, compared to other girl’s skirt, yours was long. Theirs seemed more like an enlarged belt or something. Anyway, there were still plenty of people staring at you. And so was he.

It wasn’t hard to notice him, he and his friends rather stood out because of their looks and oh well, the fact they were famous. The six BAP members were being drooled over from the moment they entered, making you roll your eyes automatically. You weren’t too keen on the ‘idol world’, trying your best to stay away from it as much as possible. Thanks to your job at a catering business, you had a chance to be present at big events with loads of idols. Some of the things you saw there gave you a lot of prejudices and made you glad you weren’t part of that world. And there was this general feeling you had when you saw male idols. They looked so much like the typical macho, egocentric and stuck up type of guy you certainly didn’t want to come into contact with again. They only meant trouble. And he seemed to fit that profile more than perfectly, no matter the fact he looked so handsome while doing it. The one called Kim Himchan.

And here he was, dancing right behind you on the dance floor. His eyes had locked with yours several times, showing you he was one of the guys who had his eyes glued on you. It wasn’t like you minded. Naturally you didn’t miss the fact he looked handsome in his black V-neck shirt and loose jeans, so was it really that bad that he was looking at you or dancing behind you? It was only dancing, nothing else. You swayed your hips some more, suddenly feeling his hands upon them. You smiled to yourself, amused by the fact that your assumptions had been correct; he was cocky enough to think he could do such a thing without being turned down. And yep, soon his hands glided down, gently grazing the skin below the hem of your skirt and coming back up. He slightly raked up your skirt while doing so; it was the cue for you to turn around and slap his hand away with a small smile. “I don’t think so.” You said with a cold smile, looking him up and down before you walked away from the dance floor and joined your friends. You knew it was a harsh thing to do, especially since you scanned him from head to toe as if he was nothing but an ant too you. But you had to. It was the only way you could show a guy like him that sometimes he simply couldn’t get whatever he wanted.

Soon Himchan left the floor too. To your own surprise his friends were sitting in the booth across from yours and upon sitting down you realized he had a perfect view of you. You tried your best to ignore him, but then a friend pointed out he had been watching you for a while now. A sigh escaped your lips, ‘Fine, now he really asked for it.’ you thought, looking at the cherry martini right in front of you. Your perfectly manicured hands reached out to pick up the little cherry in your glass and you brought it to your lips. You turned so that he would see you and fixed your gaze upon him. The instant your eyes met his, it seemed like he wanted to look away, but the cherry kept him there. He was in a trance; just like you wanted him to be. You your tongue over the surface of the cherry, swirling around it sensually. Slightly puckering your glossy lips over it, you it lightly while sliding your hand over your bare leg real slow, inching closer to the hem of your skirt. You knew he could see both actions and saw him move uncomfortably in his chair. Then you laughed, stopped it all, harshly bit the cherry in two and ate it. The look on his face was priceless and you turned away from him, facing your friends. A guy like that really was too easy.

“Excuse me Miss, I have a new drink for you.” A voice said, making your turn around slowly. You laid eyes upon a new Cherry martini that the waiter held in front of you. “Mianhae, I didn’t order one.” You answered in confusion. “Aniyo, that mister over there did.” The waiter answered and pointed at Himchan. You gritted your teeth in annoyance at the smug smile on his face. “Kamsahamnida.” You said, picking up the glass and walking towards Himchan while trying to look as calm as possible. “What do you think you’re doing?” you asked him, making his friends stop talking and stare at the both of you. “Well, it seemed you enjoyed that cherry quite a lot earlier.” He grinned, making you glare at him. “Oh I did, but I’ve had enough.” You replied shortly, wanting to turn away from him in order to stay calm. “Oh okay, want me to your cherry instead?” he answered. It could’ve been interpreted as an innocent joke, but the tone in his voice told you otherwise. You practically heard the other guys in their breath after his words. In a swirl you turned around and emptied the drink on his lap. The sound he made and the look on his face were hilarious as he got up in surprise. “Enjoy that up, you ert!” you hissed, walking away from him that instant.