Confessions of an Idol's Girlfriend: The Date

Confessions of an Idol's Girlfriend: The Date

Walking down the street, you smile as the sun shines on your face; you look at the person you're holding hands with and he smiles at you. You pause and give him a soft kiss on the cheek; he gives a shy smile as he was taken by surprise. "What was that for?", he asked, actually curious.

 

"I just.. Really missed you.", you whisper the last three words, feeling shy all of a sudden when you see him looking at you waiting for you to say it. "Yah, just because you.." You didn’t get to finish what you were saying as he suddenly hugged you. He gave a soft chuckle and kissed the top of your head.

 

"I like it when you don’t wear high heels.", he said then he offered his arm for you to hold. "Shall we go to our date, my lady?" You cling on to his arm and then continued to walk. You giggle at your boyfriend's sudden cheesy-ness. "This is gonna be a good day."

 

You and reach the street where the cafe is and was about to cross the street when he stopped you. "There's.. uhm, a lot of people." You see the crowd of fan girls across the street, holding various things; gifts, albums, banners. All for your boyfriend.

 

"Someone must have..", you sigh. "Right. Well, we can go somewhere else..", you force a smile but couldn’t hide the disappointment.

 

"Mianhae..", he holds your hand and leaves a soft kiss. He looks at you with puppy dog eyes and gives a pout. "Don’t be mad, okay?" He takes his phone out of his back pocket and dials. "Hyung, yes it's me.."

 

You let go of his hand and wandered off. You look at the fan girls across the street and you sigh. "When did it get so hard to be with him..", you mutter to yourself. You feel a soft hand on your shoulder.

 

"Let’s go?", he says to you, but you dont respond and didnt even look his way. He sighs and let go of your shoulder. He hugged you from behind and said, "Please don’t be mad."

 

"I'm not.. I just.. Nevermind, I'm not mad at you", you smile at him and he gives you his signature smile. He holds both of your hands, looks at you softly and comes closer.. You close your eyes waiting for his kiss.

 

"Oh my gosh! Oppa!", you hear a fan girl scream her lungs out. You open your eyes and you see the crowd of fan girls running towards you and your boyfriend.

 

He holds your hand tightly and places you behind him. The crowd forms a circle around the both you. They scream and cheer and ask for autographs. He smiles and sign albums. You stand quietly behind him; receiving all the glares and accidental pushes.

 

"I get to spend a day with him, you people get him the rest of the year.", you whisper, trying to hold back tears.

 

"Oh! Hyung!", he shouts and the crowd breaks. He pulls your hand and leads you to the car waiting. The both of you get in and he gives a wave to the crowd. He sighs and looks at you warily, "Mianhae.. Again."

 

"Kwaenchanayo.", you answer casually and you look outside the window, holding back tears. Most of the time, it doesn’t bother you that yo’ure dating an idol. He is still the same guy you’ve been with even before debut.

 

"Oppa! How did the audition go?", you said to him, with smoke coming out of your mouth because of the freezing weather. He looks at you with sad eyes. The both of you stand outside a large building at night. Snow starts to fall. He suddenly hugged you and whispered, "I got it."

 

You shriek and he covers his ears. You run to hug him and the both you fall to the cold snow. "Congratulations! I'm proud of you." You lay on the snow and he holds your hand.

 

"Dont forget me, okay?", you said to him, with worry in your voice.

 

"Never. I promise.", he said to you. He stands up and helps you to get up. "I love you", he said for the first time. Your eyes sparkle and he touches your face softly, he leans in and kisses you gently. You pull away, smile at him and said, "I love you too."

 

"We're here.", he said waking you from your nap. You realize that you had fallen asleep. Your head resting on his chest and his arm around you. He gets out of the car and opens the door for you. "Where are we?", you ask him.

 

"We're here on our date", he says with a goofy grin. He seems excited like a little kid.

 

You see a bright green field and a violet hue sky. Your messy braid, flowing softly with the wind. He looks at you and he says, "You look beautiful." He takes your hand and leads you up the hill. You open your eyes in shock as you see hundreds of colorful hot air balloons. He pulls your hand and asks, "Which one do you like?"

 

You look at him with soft eyes, smile, and say, "Our favorite color." He runs, taking you with him, to the hot air balloon of your favorite color. "We'll take his one.", he says to the owner. The hot air balloon was lit up and floated a few inches above ground. He goes in first and holds out his hand for you. You look at him with worry in your eyes. He smiles softly and says, "I'll keep you safe."

 

You take his hand and get in. The hot air balloon floats higher and soon enough you see the setting sun, he hugs you from behind and whispers, "Sorry for earlier."

 

You face him and drape your arms around him. "I love you.", he continues. "And I'm sorry it’s getting harder to be together. I promise I'll do my best to have more time for you. I'll work harder so we can have more time together."

 

"Just don’t forget me, okay?", you say to him.

 

"Never. I promise.", he says with a soft smile. He leans in and kisses you softly, you respond as you feel the cool afternoon air blowing your hair. He pulls away, holds your hand and places a soft kiss.

 

You look to your right and you see the setting sun, the orange sky, and warm tones of the afternoon. You can't help but smile as you thought, "This was a good day."