Confessions of an Idol's Girlfriend

Confessions of an Idol's Girlfriend

You wake up from a satisfying sleep; stretching your arms out and giving out a big yawn. You check the cute apple shaped alarm clock next to your bed. "Oh no, it's almost 11am! !" You rush out of your bed and hurry to the shower. Your boyfriend ______, took the time from his busy schedule to spend the day with you. After 4 months, this was your first date with him.

 

"I'll see you 11am tomorrow, at our favorite cafe. Okay?", he leans in and gives you a soft kiss on the lips. He waves his hands good bye as he has to return to his rehearsals.

 

All you could do was wave back and give him a soft smile. Even though its hard to be in a relationship with an idol, you understand him and trust that he loves you.

 

You whisper to yourself as you walk away, "Bye babe, I miss you"

 

You panic as you cant find the dress you ironed last night, choosing another soft toned summer dress, you hurry and fix your hair. "Damn it, where's that curling iron?" You check the time and its already 11:40am. "Oh no!" You check your phone to see if he had sent you a text.

 

Good morning, babe. I'll see you later! :-*

sent: 7:45am

 

You decided to call him but he didn't pick-up, called him again but stil no answer. "He's been up all morning, he must be mad now." You sent him a text saying sorry and returned to fixing your hair. "Why do I have to a have a bad hair day now?" You pull on your hair and decided to braid it. When you've finished putting on light make-up, you hurried out and looked for you high heeled sandals. And as everything else not going your way, you cant fin it and then decided to wear the available doll shoes.

Before stepping out of the house, you here your phone ring, a message from him.

 

"Where are you? I've been waiting."

sent: 12:15pm

 

You panicked even more and hurried outside. Thanks to your clumsiness you stepped on your own foot and was about to fall, you close your eyes waiting for the loud thud when you hit the ground, but then; you felt strong arms around you and your head resting on a firm chest.

"Please be more careful.", he said. And  you could hear his heart beat from where youre leaning. He was scared that you fell. You looked up and see soft eyes looking at you. He gave you a soft smile and he said, "You've always been clumsy"

You blush as you realize that he's still holding you. He helps you up and you say, "Wha.. What are you doing here?"

"Well, I got worried. I dont mind waiting but since you didnt text or call me I thought something bad had happened. So i came here. When you finally did text and call me, I knew by then that you just overslept. So I pretended to be mad." He gave a soft laugh, as if he was laughing at you. You blush and hit him on his arm. You pout and was aboit to turn but he grabbed your shoulder and kissed you on the lips, you close your eyes and gave in. He stopped, gave you a soft kiss on the forehead and carried you. You giggled at your boyfriend's surprise. "Cmon, we still have that date." He gave you a big smile and you smiled back.

"I missed you..", you said

"I know", he answered cockily "I missed you too.. So much."

You blush at his words. He puts you down and holds your hand; heading finally to you date.