CHAPTER 1 : I LOVE HIM MORE THAN ANYTHING

TIRED ABOUT ME?

"Chunji-ah .. did you see where Byung Hun oppa?"
"Byunghun? Ani .. uh .. I do not see him at school all day" said chunji who looking around the school grounds.
"oh .. ok .. thanks .." Jiyeon said as she continued walk  to her class, but her footsteps stopped suddenly and walked toward Chunji.
"what else Jiyeon-ah?" said chunji surprised to see you back
"No.. one I forgot to ask, does byunghun oppa did not go to school yesterday?"
"ah .. ne .. you must be very worrying him .. right?"
"ah .. ne .. been a few days he did not answer my call, he did not reply my messages too .. he actually where ..? i’m sooo worried" said Jiyeon sad.
"mianhae Jiyeon-ah .. actually I know where he is, but I can’t  tell you .. mianhae" Chunji muttered to himself.


Jiyeon POV
to: byunghun oppa
"oppa .. why did not you answer my call? you were where? I'm very worried .. do you know that?: ("

aiiisshhh ... tell me how many messages i have sent to him. ah .. ne .. I'm worried about my boyfriend, yes he’s byunghun .. Lee Byunghun.. do you know how long we establish this relationship ..? 12 years .. woooowwwww .. very long isn’t it?? .. yup .. I ventured to express my feelings to him when we were 5 years old .. I know I'm crazy..kekekeke.........But I'm very happy to have a boyfriend like him .. he's a good, sweet, caring, handsome, hot, and cute .. kekeke, but for some reason lately hes was changed .. I do not know why .. he was rarely in school and rarely come to my house. I do not know .. I'm just worried about him .. What might he sick? Omo .. eotthokhae .. T.T

You know that next week is our anniversary.. kekeke .. I'm very excited about the day ..

Byunghun-ah .. please answer my call .. I started missing you

 

AUTHOR POV

In the club

"Byunghun-ah .. why dont you go to school?? jiyeon is very miss you .. and why did not you answer her calla and reply her messages ..? "Chunji said in a tone slightly angry.

"Wooaahh .. wooaahh .. why are you like this Chunji ..? he's not your sister who you have to worry about .. I'm just don't want to see or talk to her "said l.joe relaxed.

"But .. Byunghun .. do you know how worried she is to you ..? she was looking for you into every corner of the school " said chunji angrily after hearing his words

"Hyung!! This is none of your business .. why are you so care to Jiyeon? or..are you lover her? "Byunghun asked suspiciously.

"MWO??? A.. Ani .. "replied Chunji stammered

"Never mind... I'm tired" said Byunghun and headed to the dance floor.

"Ckckckck .. is there someone who tired but running to the dance floor "muttered Chunji who is surprised with byunghun attitude.

"Hyung!! why Byunghun hyung be like this ..? poor Jiyeon noona .. "said ricky with a pout in his face

"Molla .... maybe he more love his new world better than jiyeon .. kaja " Chunji to invite other members to leave the club.

 

# next day
The morning sun was entering the bedroom, the sound of chirping birds adorn this beautiful morning.
"Jiyeon-ah .. wake up .. This was at 7 a.m.. you'll be late for school .. Palli Palli .. .. " a namja said as he opened your blanket and pulls your wrist but you still asleep.
"Aiisshhh ... oppa .. I'm still sleepy .. let me sleep .. ne .. just 5 minutes” said jiyeon  with half conscious.

"Shirro .. get up palli.. you want Appa angry huh .. get up PALLI....! "Myungsoo said, pulling your hand out of bed.
"Aiisshh .. ne .. ne .. I woke up .. you're so cruel to your own sister .. ckckck .. nappeun oppa! " said jiyeon and  hit his head.
"Aiishh .. this kid .. "Myungsoo said angryly.
"Mehroonggg: p ..." jiyeon said and ran to the bathroom.

@ The diningroom
"Jiyeon-ah ... why lately byunghun rarely come to the house ..? are you have some argument  orrr..? "said Myungsoo suddenly make you spout sandwich in your mouth.
"Aiishh .. you’re so slovenly.. ueeekkk " teased your oppa
"You are very clumsy Jiyeon-ah .. eating slowly "said eomma handing you a glass of warm milk.
"Mian .."
"Ah .. ani .. we were not having an argument .. byunghun oppa just being busy with his business .. "you’re lie .. in fact you didn’t know exactly what was wrong with byunghun lately .. he's too busy with his world.

"Oppa .. I go with you ne ..? If I ride the bus I would be late .. ne .. ne ..? " you said while blinking your eyes ..
"Ne .. kaja .. Appa,, eomma I go "Myungsoo said, rising from his seat.
"Aiisshh ... oppa I haven’t  finished eating .. wait for me .. "you said while entering sandwich into your lunch box .
"You are sooooo greedy .. ok..i’ll go alone.. bye dino.. :p” Myungsoo said as he closed the door.
"Aiisshhh .. oppa is so annoying .. Appa ..eomma.. igo first .. bye bye .. "you said and kiss your  parents cheek.

 

@ school
"Gomawo oppa ...! bye .. ^ ^ "
You're walking down the hallway at school until...
"OMO .. is that byunghun oppa ..!! waahh .. finally he at school .. I do not see him long time "said a girl.
"Omo .. byunghun oppa?? He comes to school this day ..? "You muttered to yourself  and smiled brightly.
"Ne .. it was him,, it was been 3 days I didn’t see him.. I thought I was going to die because i miss him .. "
"Jiyeon-ah ..." suddenly a girl patting  your shoulders.
"Ne?"
" are you still byunghun oppa girlfriend?? "She asked suddenly.
"Mwo?? Ah .. ne .. of course .. why do you ask ..? "asked surprised.
"Ani .. ah .. it's just that .... ah .. ani .. never mind .. bye .. "she said and leave you.
"weird"

 

Jiyeon POV
You just know that I'm very lucky huh ..?? kekekeke .. I have a boyfriend with a complete package .. sweet, caring, handsome, hot .. also popular .. do you know how much is his fans?? Wuuaahhh .. I could not count them one by one .. and of the many girls who love him.. he choose me ..! You have to remember that .. he choose me .. kekeke .. I was very lucky ..
After the crazy fangirl left teentop one by one .. I will immediately went to byunghun oppa who was busy talking to another member teentop .. if he did not see me ..? is he dont miss me? Aahh .. you are very sensitive Jiyeon-ah .. how could he don’t miss you.. This was 3 days we do not see each other..
I also immediately went to their
"Oppa!" I said cheerfully, smiling and embracing his arms... byunghun oppa .. omo .. I miss him soooooo much .. if only there was no one else, I would immediately embrace him.
"Ah .. Jiyeon-ah .. waeyo "asked byunghun oppa who surprised me with his question.
"Uh .. I just miss you .. are you okay oppa? Are you sick? Why didn’t you answer my call? Why didn’t you reply my message? Don’t  you miss me oppa?  "I said without a pause.
"Come on .. Don’t act like a child .. I went to the class first "said byunghyun oppa ignoring me and my question.
"Opp .. oppa"

 

sorry if my grammar verrrrrryyyyyyyy bad and embarrass myself ..
english is not my first language ..
you know .. english is my 3rd language ... kekekeke
so .. mian ^ ^