Batch 4 Open!

DUO Resource Center
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
happy new year! batch 4 open! duo resource center 1  2  3  4  5  6   open for request Please please please (x1000) send us resource requests. It's super simple and you can always choose to stay anonymous. It would be a big help and you guys will probably get faster updates because I feel more obligated to update when there are requests waiting in line. REQUEST FORM   Important Changes 1. Obviously, the layout changed.
2. There's an update box in the foreword.
3. There are minor changes to the rules. Reread them, yeah? To make your life easier, I will summarize them on the box on right in every chapter.
5. There's an official banner if you want to advertise us. It will also be located on the right of every chapter.
6. Past resources have been moved to the archive.
7. The stock collection will remain the same. Too hard to edit.
8. All graphic reviews have been posted (though I think I forgot to notify some of you). Please read them quickly because I will delete them soon.   near future plans 1. Monthly graphic contests/challenges. More information to be announced. I don't know if I have prizes to give out *cries* I will give feedbacks/reviews and special features in the foreword page for sure, but I don't know if people will join without prizes.
2. Special basic art lessons from Palama. No sneak peeks for this!
3. Some PNG packs as gifts for my lovelies <3 You know I really love you if I'm going out of my way to mak
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter