BangMiUp : cute n sweet~

B.A.P drabble dump~

Bang - Mi - Up:

An OT3 name for toowhiteforkpop and her two biases.
Bang: ralating to BangYongGuk.
Mi: relating to her middle name.
Up: relating to JongUp

 

“Oppa, whatcha doin?” Her soft pink lips pouted briefly before forming an ‘O’.

 

Arms had wrapped around her and she was lifted up to him. His nose dug into her neck and she blushed as gentle kisses were planted along her collar. Her head tipped backwards and he ran his tongue against sweet skin. “Did you wait all this time for me?” His breath tickled her sore flesh but she swallowed her anxiety before nodding slightly. “How sweet of you.”

 

He sat her down on the counter top, fingers tapping lightly along her sides. She watched his lips as he struggled to gain nerve. His bottom lip quivered and jumped at the chance to have it against her own. “Oppa, I’m tired. We should get some rest.”

 

His lips were caught between her teeth when he decided to give the the news. “JongUp is coming. I told him I wanted to see you and he kinda…he guilted me into letting him come.” YongGuk sealed his lips with a swipe of the tongue and waited for her to react. “Well?”

 

She blew air into her cheeks and let them deflate silently. “Well, I guess this’ll have to wait.” Her legs slid off the counter and into him. “Wait, you know, that means it’s going to happen later, right?”

 

He cupped her face into his hands and pressed a kiss into her lips. “Of course it does.”

 

About then there was a knock on the door and the couple looked up for the boy. His pink hair was the first thing she noticed causing her to run up to him, petting his head.

 

“Ezz-shi, I’m not a dog ya know.” He whined under her touch, but she could tell he didn’t really mind.

 

“No, you’re more like a puppy.” She hugged him tightly digging her smile into his skin.

 

“Ezzy…” He moaned again but she had completely latched onto him.

 

“There is no WAY that you are getting rid of me so easily.” She chuckled quietly while keeping her grip on the boy.

 

“But Hyung…” he was suddenly embarrassed when the older boy shadowed the two of them. YongGuk gave a disapproving look and the two separated. “He’s always like that,” JongUp muttered when the older boy walked across the room. “Hyung, I don’t see your name on her!”

 

At that YongGuk flashed and expression that would have killed the boy, had he not been too preoccupied with marking up Ezz’s skin. She bit down on her lip hoping that any hint of pleasure would be sealed. When JongUp released her he the red sore, kissing around it. “Hyung, she’s mine. See!”

 

YongGuk spun her around in his arms forcing a kiss to her lips. The boy growled completely infuriated. “Hyung, I never ask for anything! Let me just have this one thing. Let me have Ezz!” JongUp took her hands, fingers tangling between his as he found her neck again. He brought their joined hands to her waist and slowly slid them down to her hims. His body ground into her and she moaned into YongGuk’s kiss.

 

“The f-ck do you want Moon?” This was the first time Ezz had ever heard him angry.

 

“I want her.” The girl slipped from YongGuk and into the boy’s grasp. He rocked himself into her as his mouth nipped at her skin. Her chest came after her neck and she was becoming light headed.

 

“J-JjongUppie….” The palm of her hand covered the base of his skull. As she parted her lips to call out again YongGuk covered with the gentlest of kisses. She breathed sharply into him allowing him to flick his tongue in and out. When her hands reached up to him, that’s when JongUp had a problem. He bit down on her skin leaving what was sure to be a huge mark in the morning. “Oppa, I have school tomorrow!” She shouted as quickly as she could. The two stood up looking at her carefully.

 

“Ezzy, you could have said something earlier. I wouldn’t have put a mark on you if I’d known.” The boy nuzzled up to her and she smiled petting him tenderly.

 

“You should have said something.” YongGuk lifted her up into his arms again carrying her to her room what he laid her down in sheets.

 

“Ezzy, you know..school is more important than us.” The boy draped a blanket over her shoulders pushing her back into the mattress. “We’ll be here, but if you miss a class or you sleep in uni…you can’t get that back.”

 

She tried to say something but YongGuk wrapped an arm around her just in time. “We’ll be here when you wake up, is that alright?”

 

Her chin pulled down to her chest and each boy took a side to rest up against. “Ezzy is best,” Jongup mewled before yawning.

 

“Sweet dreams.” YongGuk’s voice was so deep and warm that it was certain they would.

 

“I love you two. Good night.”


These were baised off of her anons she got some time ago.
-Mei