Zelo : cute n sweet~

B.A.P drabble dump~

The day was warm but breezy. The sun was high in the sky and beat down on the children below. It was at these times that they would seek shelter in the shade of a hanging tree. Every now and then a curtain of clouds would shield the rays from their eyes and allow the light air to take them away. Most all of the children would run out from their shelter for the few minutes of cool daylight, but one girl was particularly dreamy and slept even as the shade shifted across her skin.

"I can't believe you." A voice scoffed at her and she mumbled under her breath trying to regain some kind of consciousness.

"I can't believe you just wanted to skate. Is that all you're going to do all day?" She whipped the sleep from her eyes and managed to sit up.

He looked at her blinking at her unbelievable scolding. "What are you going to do all day, daydream?" He was teasing her but in all honestly, he was annoyed with her. After all, she was the one that asked him to come.

Her lips formed into a soft 'M' as she pouted. It wasn't like she had planned on sleeping, it just ended up that way. Her thoughts were running miles a minute and she seemed to become exhausted easily as she struggled to capture them. "I'm being more productive than you. Kids need sleep anyways."

He chuckled. In what way was sleeping productive? He was about to criticize her, but juvenile words feel from his mouth. "I am not a kid."

She emitted a faint sigh that was coated in a snicker. "You really think so?" She rolled onto her back and folded her arms across her eyes. "Tell me, in what ways are you an adult?"

For several moments the two of them gathered their thoughts, readying an argument that was surely to erupt. The silence lasted far too long and she spoke first. "JunHong Oppa!" Her voice seemed to gurgle in . "Man up and admit it, you're just a kid."

Frustrated by her words, he took steps forward letting himself linger above her. "All you care about is YongGuk-ssi. You're the one that's a kid; get your head outta the clouds."

Her arms reached up to the sky to shade her eyes from the sun. Her fingers expanded and closed as if to capture the ball of gas. How could he have know she was thinking about the older boy? Her eyes studied the way light illuminated her skin. She opened her hand once more and thought, if only.

Fingers laced with her own lowering her hand to her face. The boy was leaning over her barely leaving space between them. "Why do you always do that? Stop looking when there is someone beside you." His height was cast overtop of her and his silhouette became a protection. "It makes me so mad."

A playful smile tugged at her lips and she linked her arms around him making him fall to the ground. She caught his curse but chose to ignore it. "Mad or jealous?" A melodic tone played in her words. She was finally finding amusement in the conscious world.

"No-" He snapped but it was already too late. His feelings had seeped through his words. "I just don't want you dreaming about my Hyung." He gripped her fingers and breathed dangerously close to her skin.

She turned ever so slowly to face him and wrapped her arms around his waist. "I don't have a crush on YongGuk-ssi, stupid." She nuzzled her nose to his chest letting her finger tips play with the cotton of his shirt. "I'm perfectly happy with someone else." She pulled away and rested her nose against his chin. "I look up to him, that's all."

A somewhat smug expression crept across his face. "Well you can like him all you want." He let his arm fall at her side, bringing her closer. "When I grow up, I'm going to be just like Bang Hyung…no, better!"

Her upper body jolted forward releasing her hold on him. "No fair! I'm going to grow up to be just like Yongguk-ssi."

His arms circled around her and he released a musing chuckling that tickled her neck. "How about we be just like him, together?"


Just something sweet for a Zelo Biased Baby~