Randomly appearing in the woods.

The Great Chicken

   Megan, the 12-year-old tween was walking in the woods alone. She was trying to search for her long lost K-pop pencil case. After about an hour of searching she get's lost. Meg started to shake when she heard a low growl, and the fact that it was pitch black didn't help at all. She scurried to the opposite direction of the sound, trying not to make much noise. She then stopped and hid behind an enormous tree, peeking to the side to see if anything was there. The growling stopped and she sighed in relief. Then she started to cry, what if she never sees her family and friends ever again? What will happen to her if she can't find her way out of the woods? Soon Meg cries herself to sleep.

 

   When Megan woke up she found herslef in a large cave. There she meets th Great Chicken. The Great Chicken was basically an overgrown chicken with a crown on it's head.

 

   "Are you okay child?" The chicken asked. Megan nodded. The Great Chiken said that wolves were surrounding her while she was sleeping, but he attacked them before they could hurt her with his magical chicken powers. The chicken and Megan son became close friends.

 

 

   Later, the King of Liverland came to attack Megan and The Great Chicken. The King wanted Meg to eat some liver, but the Great Chicken stopped him by using his chicken punch. The king of Liverland was soon defeated, but the Great Chicken had major injuries.

 

   All of a sudden, Megan's parents came to rescue her. Then she had to leave her chicken friend there to die, or else she'd get trapped by an evil curse within the cave. Ever since then, Megan never forgot the magic chicken. Also, from now on she craved for chicken everyday.

 

 

   "CHIKUUUUUN!~" Megan screamed in delight.