True love

True love

 

My first day in year 11 had now finished and I was sat in my favourite café drinking my favourite drink: Bubble tea. 
I hadn't had such a great start to the school year as the queenkas like to make fun of me because I'm not as rich as them. Yes I have some designer clothes but I don't own mansions and swimming pools like them. So to cool off from all the stress I have had from trying to ignore them I came here.  I was staring out of the window when I saw Yoseob. He was walking with his friends Junhyung and Hyungsueng, they were laughing and talking away. Yoseob is one of the kingkas and so is junhyung and hyungsueng. I have liked yoseob since I started the school I am in now. I think he's cute and childish and his Aigoo can make anyone melt. 
 
I didn't realise I was staring at him longingly until I noticed that they were about to pass the window I was in, so to hide my embarrassment I quickly lowered my head. I kept my head low until I thought that they had gone, I lifted my head up to see yoseobs head level with mine, but he was on the other side of the glass. He started to smile, probably because of the face i have pulled because i was so shocked that he was there. I noticed that his friends were gone so he was alone. He stood up properly and walked into the café and sat down opposite me. "Hi" he smiled. I had no idea what to do I was so confused...but happy. "Hi" I said a little unsure. "I noticed you looking at me and my friends earlier, was there something you wanted to say" he said. Oh no! He'd seen me. "A-Ani" I stuttered. His smile faltered a little but stayed on his face. Maybe I should just tell him. It wouldn't hurt. I mean I having nothing to loose but a lot to gain. 
 
"I like you" we both said at the same time. 
"Bwo, you like me?" We both-again- said at the same time. 
We both started to chuckle as we had both just confessed at the same time.  "___ I know this is the first time we have ever spoke to each other but since I first saw you last year I have liked you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I nodded my head and smiled as her leaned forwards and kissed me ever so slightly on the lips. "Since I started to go to this school and I saw your child like smile I liked you" I said." And your Aigoo is so cute" I said and he blushed. Then I blushed as I realised what I had just said. 
 
 
*10 years later*
 
"Yang Chung-Hee, this is the last time I am going to tell you that your breakfast is ready" I shouted up the stairs to my five year old son. "Yeobo, he's probably still asleep" said my husband as he put his arms around my waist and hugged me from behind. "Yoseob it's nearly half past nine, he should be up and eating his breakfast by now" I said. Yoseob sighed and gave me a kiss on the cheek as he sat back down at the table. "Coming omma!" Shouted Chang-Hee as he came rushing down the stairs. "What have you been doing all this time?" I asked as I put his breakfast on the table. "I was writing a letter" he said. Yoseob put down the spoon he was using to feed our baby girl, and looked at Chang-Hee. "Writing a letter to who son?" He asked. 
"Oh, to Eun-bi, she's a girl in my class" he said and started to blush. "Looks like our son is in love" I said as I messed up his hair and started to eat my breakfast. Yoseob just chuckled and carried on feeding Mina. Chang-Hee blushed and then duged into his breakfast. 
 
An: Thankyou for reading this oneshot of yoseob. I hope you liked it. If you haven't all ready read my other one shot, please do. It's called. Under the disco ball. Please give me any suggestions of who you would like the next one shot to be about. GOMAWO ^^>