Don't teasme chansung ah~

Don't teasme chansung ah~

 

 

“junho ya~” called chansung slowly, he hide at the wall beside the counter. When junho turn to his side to seing a person who calling him earlier.

 

“booooo” chansung was shoced junho with horror mask. Junho reflect hit chansung face and make the maknae stumble a bit.

 

“yaaahh hwang chansung!!!! Stop for teasing me u little big fat maknae” said junho angry his eyes was big as moon. Chansung throw his mask to the counter and held his laughter because he likes teasing his hyung , he think that make him angry was the best . his eyes will big as moon while his face was redder than before. Chansung seeing this sight was cute.

 

“mianhaeee junho yaa, I just bought this and wanna make a surprise to u” said chansung still holding his stomach because junho was still mad.

 

“it’s not funny u know I almost broken your nose you know, or u want me broke that” said junho smirk , ready for make a big punch. Chnasung now about this junho was serious about his word so he choose for run away.

 

“anyeong……” said chansung then he running to minjun room and lock the door. Chansung hide behind the door he can heard junho cursing and yelling . “hwang babo”. Chansung can’t hold his laughter anymore.

 

“chansungah~ u make junho angry again don’t you” ask minjun who was in the room with chansung.

 

“I like his expression hyung so cute” said chansung. Minjun was shake his head because his dongsaeng still a kids.

 

“yeah but don’t cause a trouble chansungah, u know if junho mad he won’t talk to anyone u know” said minjun telling to chansung.

 

“ne araseo hyung, btw what are you doing hyung? Arrange the new song again??” ask chansung corious.

“no , just listening my old song, hey u better apologize to junho shuuu get out of my room” said minjun while he throwing a pillow to chansung. When chansung came out from minjun room he saw junho with taecyeon in the living room. He was smiling at taecyeon , chansung feel jealous that taecyeon can make junho smile so easily when chansung always make junho angry. He almost choking when he saw a hand rest on the little guy shoulder. “what are they doing?” think chansung. He don’t remember that he holding a juice then he walk at the person who watching television with lvey dovey mode.

 

“hey can I join??” Ask chansung. Junho and taecyeon look at chansung they are frown because something was off abt this maknae. “sure” said junho. Chansung sit beside junho. 2 minute he was there taecyeon n junho was laughing again , chansung feel that they ignore chansung presence. When he looking at junho he shocked that taecyeon was say something at junho ear and the little guy was smiling again. chansung was mad then he spill his juice on junho tshirt. “what are doing chansung??” ask junho seeing a sticky liquid ooze to his tshirt to his pants . “oops, my bad” said chansung and he walk toward the sink and walking to his room. “ whats wrong with him??” said junho he stormp at bathroom because his body was become sticky.

 

Wooyoung came out from his room and asking to taecyeon. “ what happened?”. Taecyeon smile and said “ someone was jealous” he smirk , he got the idea that doing this stuff , teasing the two maknae for getting a fight actually was fun.

“huh?” wooyoung question about taecyeon word than he grab food at the dinning table and go back to his room.

 

~

 

“we split. Junho, chansung and taecyeon go to the movie premier and the rest go to the fanssign” said minjae , he is 2pm manager.

 

junho and chansung make a staring contest, taecyeon was smile because he know the state of this two maknae. So he grab the both of them. “lets go, we won’t get late and get scolded right, so hurry” said taecyeon.

 

In the filming junho was forcing to sit in the middle, while taecyeon in the corner. Junho was silent in movie and also chansung too. Taecyeon broke them with asking anything that came out in his mind. Actually he feel guilty too.

Chansung was fighting in his mind “ shiitt is he still mad at me??. Yeah iam the jerk one anyway. But come on I miss u so much, said something”. Too many words that chansung want to said but he keep in his mind. Chansung sigh he thing he better apologize to junho because he miss the little guy so much. So chansung get closer to junho ear when he want to speak, suddenly junho was whispered to taecyeon and he standing walk toward the exit door. Chansung was like O_O .

 

“hey…chansung why u wont apologize to him, u know that junho was mad at u right” said taecyeon slowly.

 

 “you talk like u know everything” said chansung rudely. Taecyeon sigh. “ I know u are jelous that I with junho together last night right” .chansung anger was in his head if he not controlled it he will punch taecyeon anytime he wants but he hold it.

 

“ bull eyes right?? Chill out iam your hyung junho is my donsaeng. Stop with your child behavior , if u like him tell the truth don’t play childish thing chansung ah” said taecyeon calm , as a hyung he must told this to chansung. But chansung still don’t get it .

 

 “ yea iam the kids so u better don’t play with me I will become a monster kids. I warn u don’t get near to junho again” said chansung  he don’t care about taecyeon suggestion he became so stubborn.

 

Taecyeon was going crazy , this maknae was misunderstood to taecyeon explaining. “ oh god chansung!!! What ever. I will told you once u better hear this clearly. If u keep playing this mouse game someone will snatch your thing and you will regret it latter”.

 

And the movie was over chansung walking past taecyeon he walk to the outside seeing junho sit at the lobby with ice latte on his hands. Chansung smile but become sulk when junho look at him then look aside. “yeah he is mad at me”said chansung.

 

~

 

Chansung can’t sleep well, he always get a nightmare. He sweating a lot in his sleep. And mumble junho names a couple of time. He wake up at 02.00 AM he feel like running for 100 km . he felt so thirsty and deside to grab some water at the fridge. When he heard someone said “ yeah I love u hyung”. He clearly heard that and it came from a voice that he really now very much. “junho??” said chansung slowly. He hide his big body at  behind the wall , he peek and saw junho and nichkhun was hugging and he saw nichkhun path at junho back slowly and back to his room. Chansung fist his hand he want punch nichkhun but he hold it. He walk toward junho. “so u like nichkhun hyung don’t u junho” said chansung , junho know from his tone that chansung was mad, but he didn’t now what is it about.

 

“huh? What are u saying?” said junho look up the anger maknae.

 

Chansung smirk and hold junho shoulder very tightly it makes the little one pained. “I heard that, you said u loved him”.

 

“please let me go, it’s hurt chansung”said junho struggle from chansung grips.

 

“answer me junho ya. Do u like nichkhun hyung?” said chansung his eyes was pop out and he start to shake abruptly at junho body a little.

 

“whats the point If I like hyung or not, its not your business “ said junho declare, he hold his tears.

 

Chansung let go of junho shoulder, he show to junho his tired face “ yeah it’s not. Do what u want anyway goodluck” said chansung the maknae back to his room with a hard slam on his dor. Junho was covering his face tears was running down. “why it have to be like this”. Junho was sobbing hard. When someone was path his head “it’s okay junho ya, I always be here for you” said someone from behind junho, he look at the owner of the voice his sobbing become a mess. “hyuunnngg”.

 

~

 

“ok that’s it for today, thanks for your hard work” said namyoung. Today 2pm was learning some new move for they new single, it was tough that they all are sweaty. Chansung watching junho from afar he now get closer to minjun and they like have a deep conversiation. “hey chansung ah, here your cold water” said nichkhun when he throw the bottle and hit at chansung head.

 

“yahhh, hyungg” said chansung, he touch his abuse head, when he look up it was nichkhun he look aside because he remember abt last night. “hey iam sorry u know, don’t make a face like that” said khun he rest beside the maknae. “hyung do u love junho too” ask chansung courious.

 

“ofcourse he is my dongsaeng and I love u all” said khun he smile at chansung.

 

“don’t lie .. I heard u n junho last night he said that he loves you” said chansung , nichkhun can hint that the maknae was jealous.

 

Nichkhun suddenly laughing “u misunderstood , he was asking me for some advice, n I give him a solution that’s all” explain nichkhun.

 

“but~” chansung was shocked , how stupid he is, and he remember hurting junho yelling like that.

“look chansung, I don’t know what happened between u too, but u better apologize to him fast or it will getting worst “ said nichkhun path at chansung shoulder and he walk trough the door.

 

“shiittt what have I done” chansung was running searching junho every where but he can’t find him. Until he heard a voice from the bathroom stall.

 

“hyuung let me go, this is so wrong”.

“it’s not junho ya, I love you, forget about him and look only for me”.

 

Chansung get closer to the stall and heard a voice again.

“junho don’t be a stubborn, be obedient”.

 

Chansung heart was race it was junho and minjun. He open with force and finding junho held by minjun.

 

“chansung!” said junho his voice was broken , it almost crying.

 

“let go of him hyung” said chansung grab junho hands.

 

“chh u hate him right?? That’s why u every day and it makes me sick, I love junho more than you so back off kids” said minjun still grab at junho hands and make the little one hiss.

 

“no.. I bec~ because I love him and he is mine” said chansung he pull junho out from the stall and he fall at chansung emebrace.

 

“finaly , I hate to see the two of you are fighting, now u can heard him junho.. that he was love you, so my work here is done” said minjun smiling and went to the outside.

 

“what the????” said chansung confused.

 

“look chansung ah i~” junho words cut by chansung he was hugging junho so tight , he almost can’t breath.

 

“iam sorry junho yaa. Maybe I love u that much, iam sorry that I hve hurt you for all this time. I promised I won’t make u cry anymore. So can u accept my apologize?” said chansung seeing junho smiling in his tears. Junho was nodded and he give chansung a kiss at his forehead.

 

“so don’t tease me again, you stupid maknae” said junho.

“ne hyuung” said chansung he kiss junho lips and hugging him once again.



the end ~