chap 1 find out

Fading memory

 

“I don’t remember for lying on the cold floor, it smell antiseptic and rusty old stuff”. thingking junho.

 

junho was unconscious earlier, he even didn’t know what n how he end up being here. His head was aching so much he can feel a dried blood on his head. He start to stand with his weak legs. He look around because this place is something like abandone hospital. And when he walk pass the corridor he step on something , it was dark he can’t take the better vision. He touch the thing on the floor. It felt warm.

“a body? Hey are u okay?” ask junho shook the body a little.

 

If he analyze the body it was a girl with long hair. He lift the body and take to the bright place.

 

“hey wake up” said junho again.

 

he was confused what in the earth was happening. He check the artery it was calm. Maybe this girl was unconscious like junho. A couple of minute the girl opened her eyes.

 

“where am I” ask the girl

“hey are u okay” ask junho again he path the girls head.

 

The girl was startlet because she found herself lying on a stranger laps.

 

“who are u?? and where are we?” ask the girl she get up and sit beside junho.

 

“iam junho and I don’t know where we are . I was like u too get up without knowing. We better searching for info and get out as soon as possible, I have a bad feeling about this” said junho helping the girl to stand.

 

“oh btw iam suzzy , nice to meet you junho” smile suzzy.

Junho smile too then they are going to the front door. Unfortunately it was locked and there was a big log blocking at the door so they when to the opposite side. They found a big door junho open the door and look around. The room was big but have a bad smell on it. The two of them entered the room and searching for some info.

 

“junho shi~look over there” said suzzy , she pointed at the wall behind them, it have a dried blood and there was a diary at the top of drawer. Junho grab and reading it.

 

At the first page it written a name of a person that he don’t know who is it.

 

By : Nn

 

1920 september 3 , I was brought to the hospital near the forest. I don’t remember that I was sick. I feel fresh and helthy so why they bring me here?.

 

“its 10 years ago?” mumble junho.

 

Suddenly suzzy heard a heavy foot step heading to their room.

“hey someone was here I think we should hide, I have a bad feeling about this” said suzzy, junho nodded and find a place for their hiding.

 

The person was entered the room, he was tall and big he have a knife on his hand. Luckily that they are hiding. The man was searching around like he looking for something. His standing is right beside suzzy hiding place. The man was lowering his head and caught suzzy hands.

 

“ohoo I found a rat here” said the man he was griping at suzzy han.

 

“let go of her” junho came and hide the diary into his pants.

 

The man was smirking and hugging suzzy from behind, his knife pointed at her neck.

“another rat?? This is interesting” said the man again. suzy was struggling but she carefully not to touch the metal thing on her neck.

 

“hey taecyeonie, where are you” calling a voice behind the man.

Junho look at the door it was a girl with the murder aura on her face. The man who was called taecyeon earlier was looking at the girl.

 

“hey yubin look at this, I found two rat” said taecyeon.

 

Yubin seeing suzzy at taecyeon arm and junho, who was still standing afar from taecyeon.

 

“you??” yell yubin while he pointed her finger to junho, and make the boy flinch.

“taecyeon ah let her go” said yubin. Taecyeon let go of suzzy and came closer to yubin. “ you are not fun baby” said taecyeon.

 

“wait…. Who are u , can u explain why we are here??” ask junho more confused.

 

“look we are not bad people, we just timid for to this situation. And we are the same like you. Being here without know nothing” explain yubin.

 

Junho and suzzy exchanging their gaze , because what the hell is this?. Are they in the game field.

 

“by the way iam yubin and this big guy is taecyeon, we are couple and about to merried but this nightmare was ruining our life” said yubin.

 

“iam suzzy and he is junho, we are just met a couple of time. We don’t have a clue why we are brought in here”. Said suzzy .

 

“do you have an info about it??”ask junho to them, he still hiding the diary he don’t want to tell them that he got something.

 

“we just searching around, it seem we are in the forest and this hospital look had 3 floor and we can’t find the way out”. Said taecyeon .

 

help help someone help me” someone was screa from the second floor.

 

“what was that? A person? U said that u are searching all stair” said junho panicked.

 

“hell. We don’t checked the room yet” said taecyeon.

“baby stay here with suzzy, you boy come with me and grab this” said taecyeon to junho he gave him a small knife from his pocket.

 

“what??? Me” said junho pointed at himself.

“yeah you, who else ?? you don’t have a balls?” tease taecyeon.

“I go with you” said junho angry.

“becarefull guys” said suzzy.

 

So on junho and taecyeon are checking for the second floor.

 

“hey is there someone in here??” scream taecyeon.

 

“oh help me please , iam bleeding help me” scream a voice again.

 

Junho listen carefully he follow the voice and stop at the fourth door, there is a name tag on the door it said “Nn room”. “Nn room?? It was a person name on the diary that I’ve read” mumble junho.

 

 “hey taecyeon shi~ his here” said junho.

 

Taecyeon broke down the door with his weight. When the door was oppend the two of them was shocked.  A man was lying on the bed with the bleeding on his right hands and head.

 

“thank god, help me … I can’t move” said a man on the bed.

“are you okay sir?” ask junho flop down at the bed and don’t know what to do, it seem so hurt badly.

 

“called yubin here hurry” said taecyeon too junho , but junho are not moving.

“hurry u bastard” yelling taecyeon.

 

In a second the girls are here, suzzy can’t bare to look at the blood.

 

“taecyeon ah bring a lot of water and clean cloths at the storage that we passed on the first floor” said yubin. Taecyeon running to grab a thing on the first floor.

 

“boy grab the alchohol and pain killer at the drugs storage on the 3rd floor on the second room” junho running too until he found the room, he entered and look around , it feel that he ever visit at this room. He toss all the feeling and grab what yubin told to him. And back to the injured man.

 

“suzzy help me for opened his shirt and becarefull too his hands , u can cut it by this knife” said yubin, suzzy nod and do what yubin told. She start clean the blood with antiseptic and give the man some of pain killer.

 

“thanks , I owe you guys one” said the man.

 

“what is your name and do u know why are u in this room??” ask taecyeon to the man.

 

The man was staring at junho long enough to make the others looking at him too.
“what??” said junho.

 

“ my name is nichkhun I work at the drugstore near the namyang library. There’s not much costumer that passing bye at my store. And that kid was come for buying some medicine” said khun while he pointed at junho?

 

“me??” said junho disbelieve to nichkhun.

 

Taecyeon was frown his eye brow he think there was something off about this boy.

 “what did he bought?” ask yubin.

 

“he take the vitamins and some of sedative, u can check at his pocket maybe it was still there” said nichkhun.

 

Taecyeon glare at junho and he checking at his pocket, it was true the medicine still there.

 

“can u explain about this boy?” ask taecyeon.

 

Junho frown “ I don’t remember about those medicine, as u can see iam okay I don’t have any sickness on me, maybe someone put it on my pocket” said junho.

 

“yeah u can trust him, my head it’s still aching, maybe I was wrong” said nichkhun.

 

Suzzy sigh and tell everyone that they should rest because it seem so late. maybe tomorrow they will find the answer. They put all the bed on this room, because they don’t want to something bad happened so it’s better to gather anyone in this room.

 

“where are u going? Junho ya?” ask suzzy.

“I want to go to the bathroom, I will comeback” said junho.

 

Junho was sitting at the bathroom stall, he want the answer all it seem so real, nichkhun said earlier was right. Junho remember for buying those medicine but what for?. So he continue reading the diary that he found on the 1st floor. He opened the second page.

 

13 september

Why they give me such a medicine? I am not sick. I hate the smell of this hospital. Mom why are u so cruel, I told u that I am not sick. Do u hate me so much. I hate u mom why are u abonding me here.

 

“What in the cruel world is that” said junho , he open the next page.

 

10 october

          Everything was passed day by day . the doctor said my condition was much more worst than before. Still I can’t feel it. What is happening to me?. I ask to them but they didn’t give me a clue?. I hate everyone in here. I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate……

 

25 september

          Nurse was murmuring something and they looking at me with fear like I am a monster. They called me to the isolation room. What is it again?. the doctor asking me a weird stuff. I even don’t understand what are they saying . but the nurse who was just entered the room was yelling at me, saying that iam the murderer that I kill the chief nurse. What is this? Now they blame on me to some one who was dead and I even don’t know her face.

 

 

to be continue

 

 

 

how is it... iam sorry for the grammatical error and this is my firts fic so iam sowwiieee T_T