Episode 1

Behind the Scenes WGM YongSeo

Actually there were some people outside SM family knowing about the maknaes’ relationship, for example 2AM’s Jinwoon, he was Seohyun’s fans and bestfriend and he admitted that he liked her so Seohyun decided to tell about her relationship to him.  He once asked the couple about Seohyun joining wgm which was answered by a snort from Kyuhyun and a forced smile from Seohyun.  That one MC of wgm could imagine how Kyuhyun felt seeing his gf interacting with Yonghwa, but Jinwoon’s reaction while watching the couple on the first episode couldn’t be compared to Kyuhyun’s.

Before the first episode airing, Kyuhyun had heard the fans making name for the couple.  YeongSeo (forgiveness) couple.  And SuperGeneration agreed on this name and used it to calm him, they said to forgive what they did on screen.  Sure Kyuhyun should forgive them because despite the fact that he had formally introduced himself to Yonghwa but the first and second episodes were recorded before Yonghwa knew it.  So there it was the first episode with Yonghwa knowing nothing.

Kyuhyun watched the broadcast, he mumbled to himself and the mumbles were heard by his hyungs who was watching with him to make sure the maknae keep calm.

“Right… that’s right… he will be 10 hamburgers for her… that’s right Fanny-ah, Taeyeon-ah!” Kyuhyun remarked while watching the unnies telling Seohyun to give them codes whether she liked her husband by saying sweet potato if she liked him and hamburger if she didn’t like him.

“Could you just watching it in peace?” Eunhyuk commented on how the maknae behaved.

Ignoring Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun remarked again “Childish, pretending not to be the fake husband, faking the fake, huh,” right when he saw CN Blue member teasing his Seohyun in their first meeting.

“Ohohohohoo, good one Joohyun!  You looked not care of which one would be your husband.  Don’t worry, you already have me!” and Kyuhyun let out his famous evil laughter.

Kyuhyun was satisfied seeing Seohyun bringing the blanket he bought her but he was a bit disappointed seeing her putting it onto another man, that darn fake husband was annoying!  Grrr…

“Sure Joohyun don’t have any ideal type since she already have me.  The ideal type doesn’t matter anymore,” he remarked again.

“Sure, sure, Kyuhyunnie, she won’t let you down,” Leeteuk sitting next to the maknae shared his mind.

“Look at him blurting out his ideal type!  None match Joohyun, he didn’t know the value of my Seohyun,” Kyuhyun grinned.

Why didn’t you describing me for your ideal type? He texted Seohyun.

Ah Oppa, I really don’t have one!  Even if I found someone like you it wouldn’t be the same with you. Was the replied from Seohyun, making Kyuhyun let out his evil laughter again.

Why did you go to his practice room? He texted her back.

Do you prefer me going to his dorm in our first meeting? Or did you expect me to bring him to our dorm?

It was good to chat in his practice room. ^^ Kyuhyun responded, changing his tone in the message.  On the other place, Seohyun was chuckling for her childish Oppa.

“Unnie, is WGM airing right now?  Can’t we do monitoring?” Seohyun asked her unnies.

“Sorry Joohyun but we need to keep practicing.  Why’d you want to see it?  Don’t you dislike the show?” Taeyeon asked her.

“I just want to watch it with Kyuhyun Oppa, he’s watching it,” Seohyun answered, slightly pouting.

Her unnies chuckled, “we should have guessed, it had something to do with your boyfriend!”

“I wonder how you can be indifferent with every man but him, what exactly he has?” Jessica remarked.

“I don’t know, but I guess he has my heart if I have to put it in cringeable terms,” Seohyun said with somehow her calm expression.

“Seo Joohyun-ah, don’t you ever think Taeyeon (calm, nonchalant) as your stage name?” Taeyeon shook her head.

“Why? It’s your name,” Seohyun asked in pure innocent manner.

“See, you are totally a logical person!  But you could accept the concept of love which sometimes couldn’t be explained logically from that Cho Kyuhyun oppa of yours,” Hyeoyeon retorted.

“I learn that love isn’t something to be explained but to be felt and showed,” Seohyun said innocently.  “I also learn that love can come without you realize it, so just accept it when you feel the love.”

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun turned off the TV while mumbling “That Jinwoon, he babbled about my Joohyun too much.”

“Calm yourself down first Kyuhyun-ah, don’t sleep before you calm down or you’ll keep the things in your mind sub-consciously,” Leeteuk gave advice to the sulking maknae.

“Hyung! They even have gone to the amusement park together!” Kyuhyun whined.

“Oh shut up, maknae!” Sungmin snapped.

“Ah Sungmin hyung, I want you to teach me guitar!”

“not again Kyuhyun-ah!  Just go to sleep!” the irritated Sungmin said.



ahahahaa... how is it?
clearly this story wont have any plot.. but I dont know.. XD