Skirt for tomboy

Skirt for tomboy

 

 

                Karina is just another girl who doesn’t like to wear girlish clothes but her performance in studies surprising everyone. She doesn’t want to wear girlish clothes because she get enrol into a class that majority are male students and she doesn’t want to get involve with any problem. Since her classmates are consist of popular Ikemen and the female students always want to ask her about them but Karina just shut .

                “You look down again. It seem their fangirls disturb you again.” Say Yukiko when Karina arrives at their usual meeting place.

                “I only hope that I could change myself as boy. So, they would never disturb me.” Say Karina.

                “That’s not going to happen. I know what your parent doesn’t want you to become completely tomboy.” say Naomi.

                “It’s not my wish to get into that class.” Say Karina. Everyone still remember how Karina could get into that special class.

Flashback.

                “Your name is Kuzuryu Karina, right?” ask one of sensei during the entrance day.

                “Yes, that’s me.” Say Karina.

                “At last, we found you.” Say the sensei and he just pull her hand without even listen to Karina’s words, “At last?! What do you mean by that? I just get into this school and who are you?”

                “Oh, my name is Ninomiya and we have been searching for you since the day you came here for entrance exam. We saw you and know you suitable to be in that class.” Say Ninomiya-sensei.

                “That class?” ask Karina.

                “What he means is special class. That class really special as the member of that class doesn’t need to take entrance exam and principal doesn’t want to let the class only consist of boys. Ah, I’m Sakurai who teach language at here.” Say Sakurai.

                “And what does it mean by pull my hand? Let me off!” Say Karina as she does something that would make Ninomiya let her go.

                “He asked us to find one of female students to make her get into that class. It seems only you suitable for it as you don’t really...” Ninomiya just end his words at that place.

                Karina just put her hands in the pocket and says, “I’m sorry because I’m not look like girly-girl that boys always admire.”

                “But that make you suitable for it but you still need to wear school blazer.” Say Matsumoto.

                “I know about it. That’s why I choose this school.” Say Karina. She really nervous to meet her new classmate that only consist of boy but it seem everyone welcome her happily. The only problem she faces is fangirls disturbance.

End of flashback.

************************

                During weekend, she just joins her friends to hang-out at Rin’s house as it is her turn. Karina rides her bicycle to reach at Rin’s house. She just ride it because it the only few ways that she could use for train her body.

                “Oh, you guys just arrive here too.” Say Karina and she use break to stop her bicycle.

                “No, we just get ready to leave. It seem every of us get call from our boyfriend to meet them to watch performance.” Say Ayumi.

                “So, no hang-out for us this week?” ask Karina.

                “It seems like that since you have something to do on Sunday.” Say Naomi. Karina can’t deny it because she has training for traditional instrument that her parent assign someone for her but her friends only think that she need to study for her class.

                “Ha~~ What should I do today?” ask Karina as she stand on her bicycle.

                “You should follow us. It is performance of our favourite band.” Say Rin.

                “I’ll pass. I’m not good with place like that. It only makes me sleepy and I don’t think I would be allowed to get into that place as I don’t have any ticket.” Say Karina. Since kids, she easily falls asleep at noisy place and it continues as she grow-up that make that habit stay with her.

                “Don’t worry; we have extra ticket.” Say Kota who just arrive with others while show the tickets. Karina just gives up with it as she knows everything never goes like what she wants. She doesn’t feel awkward with the boys as some of them are in same class with her and it was her to help the boys to get the girls.

                Before they get into the place, the girls get idea and tell Karina, “Since we in this place, let’s make a bet. If you fall asleep in this place even a second, you will have to wear skirt for the whole week at school.”

                “Okay, if I win, you guys will have to follow my orders.” Say Karina.

                “Only one order.” Say Yukiko and they agree with it. The girls know Karina still will fall asleep as she never get enough sleep in night because she really like to stay up late.

**********************

                Karina tries really hard to ensure she doesn’t sleep while watching the performance but it seem nothing could help her. The girls just smile to see Karina drift into dreamland and know that tomboy-ish girl will have to wear skirt for the whole week.

                When they leave the place, Karina just pouts as she knows that the hell for her will begin upcoming week. Ayumi just hugs her and says, “Yatta! I can’t wait to see Karina-chan in skirt.”

                “NO WAY! I would never want to wear skirt to go school.” Say Karina.

                “If you say like that, we will go to your house on Monday to ensure you wear skirt to go school.” Say Yukiko.

                “Okay, okay, I will wear it but you guys don’t need to come to my house. Just wait at school gate to see it by yourself.” Say Karina. It seems she want to hide something from everyone.

                The boys offer to send her to go back home but she decline it with excuse that she already promise to meet someone near to that place. She wave bye to her friends and just walk until reach a boutique, Alice Boutique. She knows that the only place that could her to do the punishment as it is her cousin’s boutique.

                “Karina-chan, what make you come to my boutique today? Is tomorrow will be snow?” ask Alice.

                “I also like that but it seem what I’m going to say to you, will make you get heart attack.” Say Karina with straight face.

                “Just spit it out.” Say Alice. Karina just whisper to Alice with her face that already turns to tomato red. Alice just smile and says, “It seem kami-sama listen to my wish and don’t worry; I will make it true.”

                “Are you sure?” ask Karina. She knows that her cousin could be a bit crazy when come to fashion.

                Alice just throws her hand over Karina’s shoulder and says, “Everything will be alright with help from Alice-sama, angel of fashion.”

                “Yabai, I get bad feeling about it.” say Karina in her mind.

**********************

                On Sunday, she just changes into kimono and waiting in the training room at a traditional house. She just stare koto in front of her without touch it. She already done koto practice for few years but never tell anyone about it because she afraid that she will be laughing stock of her friends.

                “Karina-san, do you have doubt in your heart right now?” ask the sensei who trains her.

                “It seem the fact that people could know what we’re thinking based on how we play it is true.” Say Karina.

                “Not really, it just your playing style today a bit different from usual and you tend to make mistake at critical place.” Say sensei.

                “It just some silly problem with my friends and I worry about what will happen next.” Say Karina.

                “Karina-san, remember these words; just be yourself and proud with it. Never let anything ruins yourself that you already built for years.” Say sensei.

                “Arigatou for the words. I will always remember it.” say Karina.

                “But now, we need to do it from beginning.” Say sensei. Karina just re-plays the music sheet and tries to focus on what she’s doing at that moment. She knows the day still come no matter what she want to do and she doesn’t want to run away just because she hate the punishment.

                After her training finish, she just change back into normal clothes; jeans, t-shirt, jacket and sneaker. She leaves the house and accidentally meets one of her classmates, Keito. Keito really surprise to meet Karina and ask, “What are you doing here, Karina?”

                “I’m here for my koto practice. If you want to laugh, just do it and I will act that I don’t hear it.” say Karina.

                “For what I laugh at you?” ask Keito again.

                Karina just leaves out sigh and says, “I always act like a tomboy and now, I play koto. Of course I play koto while wearing kimono.”

                “I would never laugh on you because it is your decision to do it. I only think why you hide it from us?” say Keito.

                “I just don’t ready to show it to everyone.” Say Karina.

                “If you say like that, I will keep this as secret until you reveal it by yourself.” Say Keito before leave Karina alone. Karina just bows and says, “Arigatou, Keito-kun.” Keito just wave his hand as sign ‘no problem’ to Karina.

*************************

                Karina just looks her reflection on the mirror; she couldn’t hide her worries about what she already wears. Her mother, Saki just opens the door and couldn’t hide her smile to see her last tomboy daughter wears skirt on that day. She hugs Karina and says, “Ah, you look really pretty in it.”

                “You think so?” ask Karina.

                “Just confident with yourself and enjoy the day but how you will go to school with that skirt?” ask Saki. Karina can’t answer at that time as she already uses to go school with her bike.

                “Don’t worry about it. I can send her to school today.” Say her brother, Koki as he spins the car key in his hand. She doesn’t want to go together with Koki as people could misunderstand to see both of them together but she doesn’t have any other choice.

                When arrive at the school, everyone look at her as soon she gets off from the car. Her friends says, “We just ask you to wear skirt and now, you bring along your boyfriend. I don’t know that you like bad-boy type.”

                “Baka, he is my aniki. There’s no way that he is my boyfriend.” Say Karina.

                “Ah! You’re Koki-kun, that famous rapper.” Say Naomi and Koki just smile to hear it. Koki want to talk more but Karina already push into his car and remind him about his work that he need to do.

                Karina feels really uncomfortable because everyone has their eyes on her. She just walks until she arrives at her class. She greet her classmates when get into class, “Ohayou minna~~!!”

                Everyone in that class surprise to see Karina in skirt and couldn’t let out any voice to greet her back. Karina leaves out sigh and just asks them, “What’s wrong with you guys?”

                “What’s wrong with you? Suddenly wear skirt to attend class. That’s not usual for you to wear it... I mean you never want to wear it.” say Kento.

                “Maa, I just wear it because I don’t have other choice after lose bet.” Say Karina. She just walks to her table and take out everything need for the class. The boys still surprise to see her in that clothes even their homeroom sensei, Ninomiya also surprise to see her and ask, “What happen to you, Karina? Suddenly wear skirt to class as you never want to wear it.”

                “It because she lose bet, sensei.” Say Yuya.

                “Yeah, she needs to wear for the whole week and we could feel ease for awhile because she could never kick us while wearing skirt or we will see her...” Ryosuke can’t continue his words as Karina already throw thick-cover book to his face.

                She warns, “Try to say that word at me and I will make it worse on you.”

                “It seems you only wear skirt but your attitude stills same. Okay, all of you; get back to your seat. I want to take attendance or you guys could never begin your favourite class, Gym class.” Say Ninomiya.

**********************

                During the gym class, Karina just stays at blenchers and watch the boys play sport. She can’t play with the boys and her body are weak to do physical activities. She take chance to make revision as she need to maintain her grade in order to stay in that special class.

                Only after they tired, Karina throws drinks to the boys as she responsible to take care their drinks while they play on court. She knows if the boys left their drinking water at anywhere else, fangirls will do something to their drinking water.

                “If you want to get into class first, just do it. We already done with gym class and go to change clothes.” Say Yuto. Karina just picks up her things before leave the gym. She walk slowly while enjoy the panorama as she knows the boys will take time to get back to the class.

                “Hey, look at that girl. She looks really weird in that skirt.” Say the first voice.

                “Maybe she wants to get steady with one of her classmate.” Say the second voice.

                “Could she do that?” ask the third girl.

                “Maybe only her dream. Those ikemen never look her as a girl.” Say the fourth girl. Karina can’t stand to hear words from those girls anymore but she can’t move her foot. Those words make her froze at that place and it seem someone get near her to make her wear headphone.

                “I think you left this at gym just now.” Say Keito as show a music player.

                “But this is not mine... arigatou, Keito-kun.” Say Karina and takes the music player from Keito’s hand. She just switches on the music player and listens to songs inside it while Keito get back to changing room. Thanks for it, Karina manage to reach to the class without dropping her tears.

                She returns the music player back to Keito when he gets into the class with others. She says, “Arigatou for this. I could get reach at class without making problem and you have such great songs in it.”

                “I just lend it to you because I know that if I bring it to changing room, it will be broken by now.” Say Keito. He keeps back the music player inside his pocket and put the headphone on the table.

                “Why you suddenly give her your music player? You usually don’t want to let anyone touch it.” say Yuto.

                “I just lent it to a tomboy who almost cries to hear those female students bad-mouth about her.” Say Keito. Others want to say something more but the next sensei already gets into their class to begin next lesson.

********************

                After school end, she just joins her friend but the skirt limit her movement as she doesn’t want to trip over her own clothes. Due to that reason, Karina arrives at their meeting spot few minutes late from usual. Her friends just ask about her feeling wearing skirt the whole day and she just reply, “Nothing interesting happen.”

                “That’s bored. We already think that you will complain about it.” say Ayumi.

                “If I voice out my complain, I think the time will never enough for me to do that. Easy to say, it about those ‘pretty girls’ voice out their opinions.” Say Karina.

                “But you really strong to face those things without doing anything. If I’m at your place, they will be dead by now.” Say Naomi as she clutches her fist. Karina just ignores them and takes out her phone to play game on it. She doesn’t have choice other than wait for Koki to fetch her up before she could get back home from school.

                “Forget about that matter, how you’re going to go back home today?” ask Rin.

                Karina just takes a look at her watch and says, “I have to wait for aniki to come here but I don’t know when he will arrive here.”

                “Why don’t you call him?” Naomi gives suggestion.

                “I don’t think it is good idea because I don’t know when I call him, I will disturb his work. I could only wait until his session end.” Say Karina.

                “But we need to go now. Are you okay to wait at here alone?” say Yukiko.

                “I’m okay. Maybe I will go to library after this to make revision since aniki may take long time to reach here.” Say Karina. She just goes to library after her friends leave her and try to find any good spot to do work.

                She walks around the book shelves to find book that she need to do her revision. She begins feel comfortable wearing skirt while moving around. After found books that she needs, she just return to her table before she could begin her revision. She wears earphone and begin listen to songs while making her revision.

                Sometimes, she just look around the library and see students begin leave the place little by little. She increases her pace to finish her studies and keep the books back to their places. She put the bag’s strap over her shoulder and leaves the place.

                “Ready to go back home?” ask Keito who just leave the class.

                “Maybe and I thought you already leave school compound.” Say Karina.

                “No, I just finish ‘special’ class meeting.” Say Keito.

                “Eh?! Why no one didn’t tell me about it?” ask Karina. Keito just sign that she will know if she gets back to the class. Karina really surprise to see the boys make vote on what she will wear tomorrow.

                “What are you guy thinking?” ask Karina while clutches her first.

                The boys begin panic and say, “Nothing, we just making unnecessary vote.”

                “I already know what happen and don’t you think I didn’t know about it.” say Karina.

                “Keito, we already remind you not to tell anyone other than our class member about it?” ask Yuto.

                “But Karina is our class member too.” Say Keito. Karina just hit the lecturer stand and asks, “Why you guys do this stupid vote?”

                No one wants to say any words about it until Karina drops her bag and grab one of her classmates’ collar, “You better tell me about it before it turn worse.”

                “Okay, okay, we just want to see you in any several clothes that we always want girl to wear.” Say Kamiki.

                “How about you ask your girlfriend to wear it? I would never want to wear those skimpy clothes and mini skirt. I will wear what I want to wear only.” Say Karina. She takes back her bag and leaves the place.

                She reads mail from her phone and just walks to the front gate. She really surprise to see a limousine already wait in front of the school gate as she know who is the owner of it. She asks, “Is this what you mean by ‘leave everything to me’?”

                “Koki-kun ask me to fetch you here and I also need to discuss about what you will wear tomorrow.” Say Alice as she opens the door.

                “For what discuss about my clothes for tomorrow? I don’t want to do it.” ask Karina. She wants to run away but Alice’s driver already pushes her to get into the limousine before drive to leave the place.

****************************

                Karina has to stay at Alice’s house because Alice really work out about what will Karina wear on next day. Karina asks, “Why you so work out with it? It just punishment because I fall asleep while watching performance.”

                “It also chance to change you for better person. Everyone in our family always hope you will change for better. You’re our star in the family.” Say Alice.

                “Star? That name not suitable to put together will my name. I’m just a failure in our family.” Say Karina.

                “But you’re the only one who manages to get great school without even use leader’s recommendation. All of us use that to get into private school.” Say Alice.

                “It just my luck to get in that school and enrol into special class. Reading is the only thing that I know other than making people worry.” Say Karina. Alice begins check any clothes while Karina just lay on the sofa to relax herself.

                “You still have other ability that you don’t realize.” Say Alice.

                “What do you mean by that?” ask Karina.

                “It called giving hope to other people.” Say Alice. She takes out a set off an outfit and says, “Ah, you should wear this outfit tomorrow. This is latest design of my boutique.”

                “Latest? That means you have release this piece yet? I can’t wear it.” say Karina.

                “I design it special for you. You should be the one who wear it before anyone else. Everyone in my boutique already knows that you will wear it before we could release it.” Say Alice. Karina just takes a good look at the outfit before look on the ceiling.

**************************

                For the whole week, Karina just stay at Alice’s house and words from those divas begin less and less. Every time someone wants to throw bad comment to her, Keito always there to help her to avoid her cry. When the last day of school, the girls decide to go to a family restaurant to celebrate Karina manage do her punishment without any problem.

                “Wah, I never think you could wear skirt for the whole week easily.” Say Naomi.

                “Nothing impossible for me.” Say Karina.

                “And you should thank Okamoto-san because he helps you a lot about it.” remind Ayumi.

                “Your right but I don’t know how to face him anymore. He always there to help me and make me have something different inside me.” Say Karina.

                “Maybe you already fall in love with him?” guess Rin.

                “Love? That thing never exists in my life.” Say Karina while take sip from her drink. She never believes about love because she knows everything in her life will be arranged by her family.

                Then, a group of boys join them and Karina really surprise to know who it is. She just excuses herself to get some air. She leans against the wall and take a look on the road. She just take out the music player to listen song from it before realize, “Ah, this is Keito-kun’s.”

                “Why you want to avoid me?” ask Keito.

                “Noting, I just want to get some fresh air. Oh, this is your music player. Thank for borrow it to me. It gives big help to me.” Say Karina. She just give the music player to Keito before says, “Could you leave me alone at here?”

                Keito take it and says, “Just ignore my presence as I couldn’t leave you at here.”

                “Keito-kun... Ano sa, arigatou for helping me. Maybe I couldn’t finish the punishment without your help.” Say Karina without look at Keito. She seems enjoy seeing what people do at the street.

                “So, you will come back to you are after this?” ask Keito.

                “Maybe yes and maybe no. It seems I really enjoy the day I wear skirt as it gives new self to me.” Say Karina. The wind blow and almost lift up Karina’s skirt but she already make sure it would never get lift up. Both of them just talk for while until Rin come out and ask, “What are both of you doing at here? We just discuss about what our plan tomorrow.”

                Three of them get back into the place and Yuya says, “Tomorrow will be party at my place as anniversary of my family’s company. What is special for that party, there will be a performance from traditional musician. Papa specially invited them for performance.”

                Karina begin feel uneasy with it as she just get task to perform koto with others at a party. She always wants to hide it but it seems everyone will know about her secret. After that, Karina just go to separate way from her friends to go back home and worry about it.

                “Are you worry about it?” ask Keito.

                “A bit. Why you at here?” ask Karina.

                “I’m on the way to go back home.” say Keito. Karina just blames herself as she forgets that Keito lives near to her house. Both of them just walk together and Keito asks, “You will make performance at Yuya’s party?”

                “Hm... maybe, I just been told that I will join my senior to perform at a party but they didn’t tell me which party. I just replace koto’s player as the one who place it suddenly get involve in accident.” Say Karina.

                “So, you will ready to show to everyone?” ask Keito.

                “I don’t know. I just afraid that people will laugh at me.” Say Karina.

                “You just need to confident with it and no one would dare to laugh at you. They know you feel comfortable with yourself.” Say Keito.

                “But what about our class member?” ask Karina.

                “Just confident to yourself and everything would be okay.” Say Keito. Karina wants to say something but she suddenly sneeze. Keito just put a scarf on her shoulder and says, “Use it to warm yourself.”

*****************************

                On the party day, Karina just tells her friends that she will be late for the party. Keito just take a look on his watch and calculate something. Ryosuke asks, “Why you seem waiting for someone?”

                “No, it just I want to see the performance.” Keito make excuse to cover something.

                “Ah, the performance will begin soon.” Say Yuya.

                The performance begins several minutes after Yuya’s words and everyone surprise to see who on the stage. Karina just takes her place and begins play koto without even care of anything at that time. Everyone in that hall just amazed to watch the performance.

                “Wah, you look really pretty in that kimono, Karina-chan.” Say Rin.

                “We never know that you know how to play koto.” Say Ayumi.

                “I just learn it because of my family’s leader’s order.” Say Karina.

                “But why you never tell us about it?” ask Yukiko.

                Karina couldn’t answer it and just look on the ground until Keito says, “It was me who ask her to hide it from everyone. I want the secret is only for me to know about it.”

                “Hey, why it only you who ask her to keep the secret?” ask Kota.

                “Don’t tell us that both of you already in...” say Naomi and Keito just smile with it.

                After that, Keito pulls Karina to leave others as he wants to tell something to her. Both of them stop when no one could suspect anything to them. Keito says, “Gomen for say like that to them without asking you first.”

                “It’s okay. You just help me about it.” say Karina.

                “I never think that I will fall in love with you and I don’t want to make you crying.” Say Keito.

                “What do you mean by that?” ask Karina. Keito want to reply to her question but someone already call for Karina. They need to meet Mr. Takaki before leave the place. Karina just tells Keito before leave, “How about you tell me the answer on Monday? See you again.”

***********************

                When she arrives home, she just changes into her normal clothes and put aside her kimono. She takes out her phone and notices a mail from her friends that ask why they can’t find her at the party. She just replies that she’s tired and wants to get rest.

                She feel relieve as everyone know see different side of her even she doesn’t know about their reaction yet. She just throws herself on the bed and stares at the ceiling. She asks, “Could I face them on Monday?”

                “Karina, are you okay? You seem down when you arrive home.” ask Saki when she gets into her daughter’s room.

                “I’m okay. I just tired because really nervous for my first performance on stage.” Say Karina.

                “If you say like that, just rest but don’t forget to come down for dinner. I will make your favourite omelette rice.” Say Saki. She just kisses Karina’s forehead before leave the room. Karina just closes her eyes and doze off.

********************

                On Sunday, she doesn’t have to go for koto practice and she decide to cycle around to go her secret place; place that full with flower. She just parks her bicycle and lay on the grass before enjoy the scene of sky.

                “Ah, today’s sky really pretty.” Say Karina.

                “What are you doing here?” ask Keito.

                “Keito!” Karina quickly gets up and asks, “Why at here?”

                “I just on the way to go to my mama’s place but I saw you at here.  How about you?” Say Keito.

                “I just want to relax at here. I really miss this place.” Say Karina.

                “How about your practice?” ask Keito.

                “Sensei gives chance for me to relax today. That’s why I come to this place. So, what happen yesterday?” Say Karina.

                “Nothing interesting happen but it seem everyone really surprise with what they see.” Say Keito.

                “Ah, I don’t think I could face them on Monday.” Say Karina.

                “Why you say like that?” ask Keito.

                “I just cheat on all of you and I don’t think they could forgive me.” Say Karina.

                “Just face them and ask for apologize. That would be better and I think our class member would be happy as everyone always hopes you will act like real girl. You already look that every girl want, good result and come from great family.” Say Keito.

                “Are you sure about it?” ask Karina.

                “We could make bet if you want.” Say Keito.

                “I don’t want to make any bet because I always lose in bet.” Say Karina.

                “Don’t worry; you will win the bet this time. You just need to wear girly clothes on upcoming Monday.” Say Keito.

                “I will wear when I want it.” say Karina. Suddenly, she remembers something and asks, “What do you want to say during the party yesterday?”

                “I will only tell you if you wear girly clothes on Monday.” Say Keito. Karina just pouts to hear the answer while Keito just chuckles with it. She doesn’t know what she should do to dig out what Keito want to say to her.

                Then, her phone ringing and she just answer it, “Hello... ah, it’s you, Alice nee-chan. Why you suddenly call me on Sunday? I thought it is your holiday... WHAT?!... Okay, I will come to your boutique as soon as possible.”

                Karina just stands up and dust dried leaves that stick on her clothes. Keito asks her, “Where are you going?”

                “My cousin already calls me and I need to meet her to discuss about something.” Say Karina.

                “Let me send you there.” Offer Keito.

                “It’s okay; I will go there with my bicycle. It can become my exercise for my body. See you at school.” Say Karina. She gets on her bicycle and leave Keito at that place. Keito just continue his journey to visit his mother.

****************************

                “Alice nee-chan, why you suddenly want me to join the show? You know I don’t want to do any modelling work.” Say Karina.

                “Please~~!! Only you can do it because the name of collection is your name.” Say Alice.

                “You always do things without asking anyone first.” Say Karina.

                “Yeah, that’s me. So, let’s try to clothes again before we decide which accessory that suitable to go with it. The show will be next week.” Say Alice. She just push Karina in the work space and begin does her work.

****************************

                On school day, Karina arrives at school by riding limousine as she stay overnight at Alice’s house. Alice just reminds her before she get off, “You need to come to my boutique after school because we will need to explain about the fashion show.”

                “I will try remembering it. Anyway, thanks for the clothes that you choose for me even the punishment period already end.” Say Karina. On that day, she just wears simple pastel-colored dress with flats.

                “Actually, I want you to wear other dress but I don’t think it suitable for you to wear it to school. Ja ne~!!” Say Alice. Karina just watches the limousine leave the school compound and go to her class.

                “Wah, you still wear girly clothes. You look really pretty with it.” say Matsu.

                “We almost sad when know that you will get back as tomboy.” Say Kento.

                “I just wear like this when I want to. Gomenasai for hiding that I learn about koto from all of you.” Say Karina as she bows to everyone in the class.

                “It’s okay as you look pretty in that clothes.” Say Ryosuke.

“Yokatta but I don’t think I can stay at this class anymore because Ninomiya-sensei told me that I get into this class because I don’t wear like this.” Say Karina.

                “As long the boys don’t cause problems with you, you can stay in the class.” Say Ninomiya. The boys just cheer with their homeroom sensei’s words. Karina smile to see her childish class member at that time before get to her seat.

**************************

                During the lunch break, Karina just get near to Keito and ask, “What do you want to say to me? I already clothes that show that I’m a girl.”

                Keito just get near to her and touch his lips on hers. Karina really surprise with it but she just let it and wait he says, “This is what I want to tell you. I love you and I don’t want anyone else to have you.”

                “What do you mean by that?” ask Karina.

                “I want to make you as my precious girlfriend. I hope you’re okay with it.” say Keito

                “Why you sound unconfident after you kiss me? You should face the risk after does it. You just take my first kiss.” Say Karina.

                “Gomen...” Keito look on the ground and Karina just hug him before says, “Of course I’m okay with it because you make me fall for you.”

                “I already like you since the first day I met you; a girl who never care about anything and just be herself. When I know that you will wear skirt after lose the bet, I try to gather courage to confess to you but I can’t do it but something keep help me to encounter you.” Say Keito.

                Karina just giggles while covers her face with her long hair. She says, “No wonder I keep meeting you when I’m in problem. Ah, I remember something; I will join a fashion show next week.”

                “Why you tell me about it?” ask Keito.

                “I think I need to report to my boyfriend or he will mad when I don’t tell him that I will join fashion show.” Say Karina.

                “What make you suddenly join the fashion show? I thought you would never like things like that.” say Keito. It well-known that Karina never wants to join things like that.

                “My cousin asked me to do it and it will be first and last for me. I will ask them to prepare special seat for my boyfriend.” Say Karina.

                “I can’t wait to see it; another different side of my tomboy girlfriend which is modelling.” Say Keito. Both of them just get back to the class while holding hand and almost cause ruckus in the class as everyone surprise to see their action.

                “Hey, what do you mean by this?” ask Daiki.

                “We think we don’t need to tell you about it.” say Keito and Karina quickly pull her hair to cover her face.

**************************

                “Gomen ne, Alice nee-chan. He still want to me follow me to get here even I already deny him.” Say Karina when they arrive at Alice Boutique.

                Alice just smile and says, “It can’t be helped when your boyfriend worry about you. Maa, let’s get into the room to discuss about the fashion show.”

                “He just worries for nothing. How about you walk around the street for awhile until I finish talk with Alice nee-chan?” say Karina.

                “You can join our discussion and you also could see what Karina-chan will wear on that fashion show.” Say Alice. Keito just join them happily while Karina just shakes her head and Alice only smile to watch it.

                “Wow, I can’t imagine Karina will walk on stage while wearing high heels.” Say Keito after Alice finish explains about the fashion show.

                “I know I would look weird at that time and maybe fall from stage.” Say Karina.

                “I will catch you before you could even fall from stage.” Say Keito. Alice just wolf-whistle to the couple and that make Karina’s face turns all-red.

**********************

                On the day of the show, all of them just go to the place and take their seat before Yuya asks, “Eh, where it Keito?”

                “Oh, he said that he want to meet someone before get to his seat. Maybe he goes to meet Karina-chan.” Say Daiki.

                Keito just show the pass and manage to go backstage. He can’t help to smile after notice Karina at a corner at backstage. He asks, “Are you nervous?”

                “Keito-kun, you’re here. Yeah, a bit nervous.” Say Karina.

                “Don’t think of anything about it. Just enjoy the moment and think that I always beside you while walking on stage.” Say Keito.

                “You just come to backstage to tell me that?” ask Karina.

                “Dame desu ka?” ask Keito.

                Karina just shook her head and says, “You just make my nervous disappear with your words. Arigatou, Keito-kun.”

                “Good luck with it.” say Keito before leave the backstage. Karina just takes a look on mirror and takes several deep breaths to relax herself.

                “Karina-chan, it’s your turn.” Say Alice. Karina just gets on stage with imagination that Keito beside her and just walks beside her. She slowly enjoy the time on the stage and smile to the audience. The fashion show end with a big success and everyone enjoy watching it.

                “You look really great on the stage, Karina-chan.” Say the girls as they hug her.

                “Arigatou. I actually really worry if I suddenly fell on that stage.” Say Karina.

                “Yeah, I already stand-by to catch you on stage if you fell.” Say Keito. Karina feels shy to hear those words and try to cover it by doing something but she trip over her on heels. Keito quickly catch her and says, “It seem you haven’t use wear it yet.”

                “Of course I haven’t use with it. It only a week I learn to wear it.” say Karina. She just laughs to cover what happen and others laugh on her. They know many unexpected things will happen again in future as Karina begins re-learn how real girl should behave with Keito’s support. Everything begin when a tomboy girl wear skirt to do her punishment and she fall in love with someone who already watch over her for long time.