Stolen Kisses

Stolen Kisses

 

Jeongmin likes to steal Kwangmin’s kisses sometimes.

Climb on the second tier of the bed at night, pulling himself up on his hands, and barely touch younger’s’ cheekbone. Suddenly, touch his cheek with his hair and immediately bury himself under the blanket. And do not hear, how tumbling not sleeping Kwangmin, squeezing one of his Pickachu toys.

In time of fansighn, to the fans joy, bury his nose in Kwangmin’s neck and whisper him something unimportant. The younger always laughs and thievishly looks to his brother side, who just heavily sighs. And Jeongmin barely touch younger sensitive skin, leaving light kisses. Kwangmin clench his fists and continue smiling, enjoying the senses.

 

-Hyeong, why? – asks Kwangmin one day, when the elder climbed on the second tier of their bed as he usually did to stole another kiss. His eyes are widely open and he sits cross-legged on the bed. Jeongmin surprised, Jeongmin shocked. He never thought he’d been revealed so fast.

-Why what? – he climbs on the younger’s part of the bed and sits next to him.

-Why are you doing all of this, pretending I’m not see or even know? – Kwangmin already knew the answer, but wants to hear everything from hyeong. Jeongmin smiles widely, pulling Kwangmin closer to him by his wrist, and gently kiss his cheek.

The younger shyly smiles. And he’s sure his face is so red. He mumbles smth unintelligible and Jeongmin smiles even wider, saying he won’t do smth like this ever again.

Kwangmin immediately pouts, looking at his hyeong and hopes, he understood his words wrong. But elder not gives him a chance to recognize it, pulling his lips closer and placing a soft, gentle kiss on younger’s lips.

And Kwangmin could swear, he heard how he was named a fool. He smiles in a kiss and tightly hugs hyeong, totally confident in fact, that stolen kisses became more than real.