Suddenly He Came

Suddenly He Came

Junhyung walking across the river while looking at the clear water from the river while waiting till the sun goes down. And said "I wish I had someone perfect right here, right beside me" as usual he does, but who knows nothing will happening.

But suddenly, someone sit beside him and said "H- Hey..." A cute boy smile at him. He looks just like a kid in 24 years old boy body. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm... I'm just doing what usually I do, wishing when I saw the sun goes down. " Junhyung said while looking at the cute boy. "Umm... I never saw you around here, are you new here?" He asked.

"Yep~ I just move here, my house is right there.." He said while pointed at the apartment near Junhyung's house. "And my name is Yang Yoseob by the way. You can call me Yoseob, or Yangyo, or Seobbie, or what ever you want."

"Oh... That apartment wasn't so far from my house..." Junhyung said. "And my name is Yong Junhyung. You can call me what ever you want. Umm... How about calling you cutie?!"

"Ohh...~~ cutie?! That's a good nickname too... And how about I call you Junnie Hyung?" Yoseob ask Junhyung. "That's good too~~~.. Okay cutie~ it's kinda late right now... See ya tomorrow~.." Junhyung said while looking at his watch and shaking his hand as he saying 'goodbye' to Yoseob, and Yoseob reply him with a 'goodbye' and give him his sweet smile as the first time Junhyung saw him and they're walk to their own house.

 

#Yoseob's House#
Handsome face, heart-shaped lip, brown eyes, he has everything perfect to Yoseob. Every time Junhyung's face keep playing in his mind. It keeps replaying the way Junhyung smile at him. He can't sleep. All he thinks about is Junhyung and only Junhyung. Every time he heard about love, the one he thinking is Junhyung. And he is realizing he is really in love with Junhyung, it was love at the first sight. And he know it. But he only don't know what to do with his feeling. His feeling is crazy inside of his heart that tell him he must confess to Junhyung immediately.

But, all that he think later is what is Junhyung already had someone else? What if he didn't like Yoseob? What if he reject him? What if he wasn't a gay. Yoseob feel very confused of all this complication.

So he only sit with his teddy bear at his bed and talking to. His teddy bear like a crazy person. "So, what do you think?! Should I confess to him?!" But of course, the teddy bear won't solve his problem. It will only leaving Yoseob right there can't sleep. Junhyung is just like a caffeine to him. He can't even knowing what to do. Even if he does everything he like, it's all no use, all he need right now is Junhyung, just Junhyung. Nothing could compare with Junhyung's perfections. Even 10 bowl of corn soup won't make Yoseob sleeping. He need Junhyung to. Make him sleep. He need. To confess to Junhyung. It is the only thing will make him feels better.

 

#Other Place, Junhyung's House#
He keeps smiling as the image of Yoseob keep replaying in his mid. His cute face, his sweet smile, his big eyes making he look so~~ cute. He has a cute and beautiful face. He thinks God really now make all his wish become real.

If he could describe Yoseob, he only could say that Yoseob is an angel who turn his world upside down. He would write 100 love songs only for Yoseob. He would try 1000 way to get Yoseob. All the love song and all the love story is only making he remember only person, Yang Yoseob. He would die for Yoseob. Only for Yang Yoseob. He had lost his mind only for Yoseob. All in his mind right now is, 'I must confess to him immediately'.

But then, all of it being pushed with his mind. What if Yoseob already has a girlfriend, or he will reject him, or something like that. But, what has he decide is he will confess to Yoseob, no matter what Yoseob will say. Don't think if Yoseob will accept him or not, he will keep confess to Yoseob. Because he can't hold his feeling. To think to confess to Yoseob or not is so hard it's like thinking between buying his favorite food or coke when he had money only to buy one of it.

They just met, but Junhyung miss him already. He missed to see his cute face, he missed to see his sweet smile. And he miss everything from that cutie. Everything inside and outside that cutie is perfect. More than perfect. Everything in that cutie is just like... magic. He was a mood maker, a guy who can make someone in good mood even if you are in bad mood is only him. So that time, Junhyung decide to meet him tomorrow.

It was morning in Seoul. The sun isn't rise yet. Everyone are still asleep. Except for Junhyung and Yoseob. So, they're going to the park where they're met.

"Hey..." Junhyung said to Yoseob.

"Oh.. H-hey.." Yoseob reply him with some nerve inside him. "D- do- do you... Believe in love at the first sight."

"Yeah...~ I believe it... I've being in love at the first sight once. And it was my first love." Junhyung answer it. "And you know who is it, Yang Yoseob?!"

"Deh?! Um... No, I don't, I have no idea..." Yoseob said. "Who was it?!"

"It was you..." Junhyung said simply making Yoseob's eye open wider.

"What... What... What did you just say? You... You.. Love me?" Yoseob ask.

"Yeah~ I love you and I just wanna ask you..." Junhyung kneeling. "Do you, Yang Yoseob, want to be my boyfriend?"

"Yes, I do" Yoseob said while pulling Junhyung up and hug him while whispering "I love you".

Junhyung lowering his face and whispering "I love you too" and kissed Yoseob on his lip.

"I love you so much, Yong Junhyung" Yoseob said between his kiss. And Junhyung reply him with a 'I love more' between they kiss. That was a sweet kiss, a sweetest kiss. And they stay there to watch the sun rise. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- How was it? Is it bad?