1

Olga & Kai: A Love to Remember...

 


"Kai, don't do this to me." She pleaded. "How could you, after all the trouble we went through to grow this tree!"

 

"But baby, I had to. There was no choice." Kai responded.

 

Becoming slightly annoyed, she stated, "No, you did have a choice."

 

 "I did not! The only choices were to either make Chanyeol a baby zebra out of pasta or give Sehun a chocolate covered BaekHyun. And you know we can't give Chanyeol what he wants." he retorted.

 

"Poor Chanyeol deserved the macaroni."

 

"See, there you go again! Taking that giant elf's side like you always do." Kai fussed as he threw his arms up in the air. Everyone put your hands up and get your drinks up.

 

She sighed. "Xiumin told me the whole story. The giant elf only wanted some mac and cheese."

 

"Aha! But he didn't tell you the complete story."

 

"No, because Chen was lumping and Kris rolling with buffalo’s." she said, slightly confused.

 

"But, but, Olga."

 

"NO, KAISOO! Tao will skin your hide!"

 

Kai stood up from his lawn chair. "OLGA GENEBE BAUMGAERTNER. THAT IS NO WAY TO SPEAK TO YOUR FUTURE COW MILKER!" He used her full name--he was mad.

 

"I chose Suho, my grandfudder, as my future cow milker." Olga declared, sticking her slightly green tongue from the frogs out at the furious boy when he wasn't looking.

 

"That old gramps doesn't even know what he's even saying or even doing half the time. How do you expect him to be your maple tree?"

 

"Lay can predict the future as well. Unlike you, he's a trustworthy opponent." said Olga until she realized, "HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY GRANDFUDDER!"

 

"Lay can't predict the future, he's merely just a unicorn we found off the streets of EXOplanet, eating away his problems with those salty chips of his." Kai laid back down on the omelette he made earlier.

 

"Well the derp squad begs to differ. Lay may be a unicorn, but he is a good nacho." She insisted as she attempted to pick the hairs off her face and nodded. "The wrinkliest man I know told me that.  You need to take the blame for making the tree into toothpicks."

 

"HAH, BUT I AM THE DERP SQUAD. How do you know if he's a good nacho or not? Unless..." Kai gasped dramatically, " I KNEW IT! YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME! AND WITH LAY TOO. I MEAN, if it were someone better, like Kyungsoo, for example. Oh hot damn, that gorgeous piece of man. Unf I wouldn't mind ba--" He began getting off track as he once again,  daydreamed and fanboying for D.O. That is, until Olga flicked his forehead and brought him back from Kyungsoo Heaven. "AHEM SO WHAT WERE WE TALKING ABOUT AGAIN?"

 

"Cheating? Have you gone mad?! You are the only one for me! But now that you mention it, Kyungsoo wouldn't be a bad target...for lunch." She cackled sinisterly, "Oh yes, thank you Kai. I love you."

 

However, Kai had not been focusing on her, but admired the beauty that is his posterior through the mirror. "Hm. What, babe?  He had only heard her thanking him, "You're welcome." He grinned greasily and threw hearts as if he were Namgrease.

 

Olga only rolled her eyes at him. "I have changed my name to Edna Heiglebero. Tomorrow I am getting married to the newest buffalo. You are just not worthy to sheer my sheep, if you catch my drift. Your  is y, though." She complemented as she, too, threw a greasy grin at his way.

 

"OLGA! YOU AND I WERE MEANT TO BE. IT EVEN SAYS SO HERE, IN MY FUTURE DIARY" euheuhe *le winks to dem anime watchers*geeet it? Kai pointed to his iPad only to wait for the annoying Genie ad to disappoear. "SEE, WE ARE TO MARRY ON JULY 28 AND HAVE OUR HAPPY END. I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO MARRY MY 3RD COUSIN'S NEPHEW'S AUNT'S BROTHER IN-LAW. IT'S JUST WRONG. And yes, I agree. My is very y." He exclaimed as he stood in front of the mirror and an angle so that he could have a perfect view of his round, yet firm derrière.

 

Olga then stuck her tongue out again and pouted. "You're a selfish manboob if you think that my beauty is only yours. My bald spots, Voldemort nose, and chapped lips. How dare you! I take it back. I DO NOT LOVE YOU! Get lost, loser. Stop with the harassment. It is wrong. I only have eyes for bacon."

 

"UGH FINE, THEN. HOW BOUT WE JUST END ALL THE TOM RIDDLE FOOLERY HERE AND JUST FORGET ABOUT EACH OTHER FROM NOW ON." Frustrated, he screamed, releasing all his anger.

 

"FINE!" She shouted and began to stomp away when,

 

"Wait, no, come back. I didn't mean any of that! I love you so much; your bald spots, your Voldemort's nonexistant nose, your chapped lips--everything! I love you, honey-boo boo sweety, sugar plums, cupcakes, Olga. Will you marry me--"

 

"You can be the peanut butter to my jelly, you can be the butterflies I feel in my belly. You can be the captin and I can be your first mate, you can be the chills I feel on a first date. You can be the hero and I can be your sidekick, you can be the tear that I cry if we ever split. You can be that rain from the clouds when its storming or you can be the sun when it shines in the morning. Don't know if I could ever be without you because boy you complete me, and in time I know that we'll both see that we are all we need.

 

YES!"

 

 

 

To be continued...