One

Reading Awkwardly...

Here it is! Personally I like this one sooooo much more! lol. Thanks AshXIII for the idea-ish on the end of this chapter! lol. Enjoy? and Comment to tell me your thoughts or things I could improve on?


 
Interesting.
 
He kept his eyes on the younger, gauging his reaction. As he stepped closer Jongup's body tensed. "You didn't answer me Jonguppie. What were you reading?" he sing-songed out. 

"No-nothing!" Jongup blurted out, his face had gone red but still his eyes refused to give the floor some privacy.

"If it's nothing you should let me see." Daehyun quirked his head to the side and smirked, eyes forming crescents.

"No!" Jongup half-shouted and whipped his head up. He only just noticed that the older had gotten so close to him. He jumped slightly and took a step closer to the bed - a step away from Daehyun.

"Come on Jonguppie. You don't play on your laptop very often, but you've been in here for hours. What are you doing?"

The boy's face was never going to change from that red color Daehyun decided. It was so fun to tease the children.

He took another step closer. Then another. Jongup's eyes got wider at each step. He stepped back once more and hit his bed. He had nowhere left to go.

"Jonguppie. Show hyung your computer." His evil smirk had never left his face. The blond took yet another step closer.

Jongup fell backwards landing on his bed. His elbow cracked against the plastic of his laptop and the sudden pain distracted him for a moment.

The blond stepped closer still, standing between Jongup's knees.

Jongup's face turned another shade of red and he dragged his knees up and huddled them into his chest. Daehyun grabbed his computer while he was distracted.

"Hyung! Wait!" but it was too late. Daehyun was opening the computer. Shock registered on his face for an instant before he smirked in his most devilish way yet and quirked an eyebrow. "Fanfiction Jongup?"

The brunette glanced down at his toes and cradled his knees in his arms. He was caught. There was nothing else he could say.

Shock swept Daehyun's features again when he caught the names the characters were calling each other in their throes of passion. "Gay fanfiction! About us!?" He almost squeaked out those last words.

Jongup usually loved Daehyun's voice, but that squeak hurt his ears and he flinched. The flinch had caught Daehyun's attention. He stared down at the boy in disbelief. Jongup refused to look away from his toes.

Silence settled on the two for a few minutes before Jongup finally glanced at his hyung. The older had his eyes glued to the screen. He was reading it!

"Hyu-hyung! Do-don't" Jongup stuttered out as he went to reach for the computer.

Daehyun slapped his hand away then scrolled the mouse over and clicked something. He was very intent on reading this story. Jongup knew he couldn't fight the Busan boy for the laptop. He may have been stronger, but his hyung was determined, besides Jongup would never be able to really fight any of his bandmates. They had been like brothers to him, until now.

He felt horrified. He felt like he was sinking. Sinking to somewhere deep inside himself and far away. What were his hyungs and Zelo going to do now? Will they still treat him as a brother, or will they see him as a freak? Sure they had found Yongguk-hyung reading fanfiction before (many times), but he is strange like that so no one had been surprised.

Suddenly he felt the bed shift and realized that Daehyun had turned around to sit down near him. Jongup glanced at the screen and saw that Daehyun had started the story over from Chapter one.

"Hyung." He paused, realizing he was a bit afraid of having the attention drawn to him again. "What," his voice cracked, "what are you doing?"

"Well, you thought it was interesting enough. Maybe I'll like it." he answered quickly without looking up. "Usually it's 'DaeJae' 'DaeJae', not this," he muttered to himself.

Jongup didn't know how to answer, he just looked back to his feet and cuddled his knees close again.

They sat there in awkward silence for ten minutes when Daehyun thoroughly interrupted it.

He started laughing. Completely and utterly laughing. It was like this story was one of the best comedies he had ever laid eyes on. His eyes turned into beautiful crescents again, and the sound was music to the awkward Jongup's ears. He felt a hint of hope at his hyung's delight.

He put his knees down and leaned slightly closer to try to read over his hyung's shoulder. He smiled a bit. He remembered that part, it had made him laugh too.

Suddenly Daehyun felt his presence and whipped around. He had forgotten about the younger.

His eyes were wide and his cheeks had just the smallest hint of red. He looked almost as Jongup had imagined he would in that one scene in Chapter 4.

"Sorry. It was funny."

"See hyung, its good." he spoke out. He still felt nervous about the situation he found himself in. "That's why I was reading it" he muttered, quieter than his previous sentence, as though it was an excuse even he didn't fully believe.

Daehyun smiled again, and that devilish look again returned to his eyes. "Want to read it together?"

Jongup's eyes went wide and he blushed. He opened his mouth to speak, but no sounds came out, much less any words. His hands waved in front of him trying to inform the older that that was a bad idea.

Daehyun just ignored his silent protesting and scooted closer. He turned back to reading the fiction. Ever so slowly he leaned back until he was leaning against Jongup's shoulder. Jongup gave in and began rereading the story over his hyung's shoulder.

Daehyun scrolled the mouse over to push the button for the next chapter, but paused. He let his finger rest there for a moment before he turned his head slightly to look into Jongup's eyes.

"Guppie~ I'm cold" he purposefully shivered to enhance his point.

"Gu-guppie??" Jongup stuttered out as his face began to turn a color similar to his dongsaeng's favorite food: cherry tomatoes.

"That's what this me calls you." Daehyun says with a slight whine and wave of his hand in the direction of the computer screen.

"Hyung!-" he spits out in surprise.

"-You should call me Daehyunnie too!" he interrupts the younger and somehow scoots even closer.

"Hyung-" Jongup starts to protest.

"-Daehyunnie!" the older sing-songs to him.

When the younger stays still and quiet, Daehyun sits up and turns towards him. He sets the laptop aside and gets an intense look in his eyes. "Guppie~" he whines out, "Daehyunnie is cold." He twists onto his knees as though he is going to crawl over onto the brunette's lap if the younger doesn't act soon.

Jongup looks confused, surprised, and perhaps a bit horrified. Was his hyung just messing with him again?

Daehyun's right hand reaches out and plants itself right beside Jongup's leg, his right knee and left hand about to follow onto the younger's lap when Jongup opens his legs and pats the mattress between them.

Daehyun smirks and gratefully accepts the position. He leans his back on Jongup's chest and pulls one of Jongup's knees up around him. The other leg he wraps around one of his legs. Once comfortably wrapped in the other's lap, Daehyun grabs the computer again.

His finger goes to click to the next chapter but he again freezes. He glances up and Jongup and sends him a small glare. "Guppie~ I'm cold still." He can't contain his humor and almost laughs as he says it. The smile on his face is beautiful as always.

Jongup groans slightly then wraps his arms around the older. As embarrassing as this was, and as terrifying as the idea that this all was a joke was, Jongup couldn't help but find the warmth from the blond in him arms enjoyable.

Once he rests his chin on Daehyun's shoulder the older finally pushes the button to the next chapter.

After two more chapters cuddled together this way Jongup remembers the next turn in the story. "Yah, hyung! Let's stop."

"Whats the matter Guppie?" Daehyun turns his head, putting their faces just inches apart. Both boys try to conceal the hint of red making its way onto their cheeks.

"The," he pauses to try to decide how to phrase it, "the next chapter is... well... it's dirty."

"You mean its Guppie?" Daehyun breathes the words out slowly across Jongup's lips.

"Ye-yea" he mumbles and leans down to hide his lips in the older's shoulder.

Daehyun just hums, and clicks the mouse. Jongup's eyes widen but he keeps his lips pressed against the older's shoulder.

A maturity warning pops across the screen. "Oh," he giggles, "I forgot about these warnings. Good thing you're all grown up now Guppie," he laughs

He bi-passes the warning and begins reading the next chapter before Jongup realizes what his hyung had just giggled about.

"Hyung!" he lifts his face to look at the older in the eye. Instead of an answer he feels those plush lips lightly, warmly tap against his own. They felt better than any fictional words could portray.

It only lasted an instant before Daehyun pulls away and turned back to the screen. "Shh Guppie, I'm reading." Jongup stares at the blond's bright cheeks for a minute before coming back to his senses and shaking his head. What had he gotten himself into?


By popular request, there is now more! Instead of a sequel I just added on to this already existing one. Ok?

I personally suggest just stopping here because the rest is such a character change up (sorry), but that is of course up to you my reader.