Helping Him

Helping Him

He was there again. With a big bunch of girls surrounding him. I was going to help him again.

Hi! I'm Choi MinHae and I'm Lee EunHyuk's bodyguard. You must be thinking that why a girl can be protecting a guy? Should it be the opposite? But well, to me and him, it's not. We have been friends since we were 5 years old and I was always that who protected him from everything. He's used to have me always protecting him, so I think he can't be even 2 days without me helping him with several things. Yeah, we are both 17, and both of us go to Seoul High School. And I have had crush on him since middle school, but seeing him everyday and helping him is enough for me.

And Oh, EunHyuk is HOT, I mean REALLY HOT, so that's why all girls is following him everywhere...But now, i think i should to go and help him.I went to EunHyuk and the girls, and I gently pushed the girls away, but of course they have start to pick a fight.

"HEY! Go away! EunHyuk is mine, you can't just come here and push everyone away from him!", one of the girls said with angry tone.

"YEAH! You have no rights to do that! And EunHyuk is MINE!", another girl said, with emphasis on 'mine'

"Yah! Can't you see that he's uncomfortable because of all of you are surrounding him like some bees!?", I snapped back at them. The girls huffed and walked away. Then I took EunHyuk's wrist and said "Come on, we're almost late from class".