Noona

Stay with me???

Ah...sleep. It's always a pleasure to have sleep. Wrapping you in its warm embrace, promising comfort and a new morning when you wake up a couple hours later.

That's what Ren liked the most - sleep. Even when they were shooting variety shows, he still sleeps - in front of the camera or not.

What he liked the most though, is sleeping in his bed. It's big, inviting, soft, warm and comfy. And he doesn't like to share!

Right now, that's what he was doing - he made sure to sleep extra early today to enjoy sleep's warm embrace even more. L.O.V.E's thought that because he's the maknae, and he looks cute, that he sleeps cutely as well.

They were wrong. JR knows that best since they've had to share a bed once because of their trip to Singapore. Instead of curling up into a ball and making cute kitten noises in his sleep, he's quiet. To the point where, if he doesn't move, one would actually wonder  if he was still there. And instead of curling up, his arms and legs are spread all over the bed. He was diagonal in position right now, his head hanging off one corner of the bed, his left leg hanging off the opposite corner one hand around his stuffed-luffy doll, another clutching a pillow - though he wasn't even using it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRz5Y8rwG08rp6bqJCLSKL*Yes people! Ren actually does have one of these!*

His position looked...uncomfortable right now. And if it wasn't for the small smile on his lips, one would immediately move him to a more propper position.

Suddenly though, the door opened, loudly banging against the wall. Ren - being the deep sleeper - just twitched in his sleep, lifting his head from falling and putting it back on a pillow - though he was still in his diagonal position.

The door closed quickly and in comes Baek Ho. He had a tired look in his eyes, and he smiled slightly when he saw Ren sprawled across the bed.

He knew he shouldn't move him right now - Ren does get cranky when his precious sleep gets disturbed. He didn't care though. He just woke up and now he can't sleep.

He quickly picked Ren up and placed him on one side of his bed, he, himself, shuffling quickly on the other side, taking Ren in his arms and he was asleep before he even thought twice about leaving.

5 minutes later

The usually quiet room was now filled with the sound of shuffling sheets and hushed snores - muffled by Ren's shoulder since that's where BaekHo's head is on right now.

"Ugh...!" Ren wriggled in the puppy's arms, trying to get himself out. He looked down at himself and found...that he couldn't see himself - his bottom half was blocked from his site by the muscled arm that was around his waist. "What the...?" He groaned out, turning aorund to see BaekHo - his eyes closed, mouth slightly open and clearly fast asleep. nd it didn't look like he's gonna be waking up anytime soon either.

"Yah!" Ren moaned, trying to slap BaekHo away. "Kang Dong Ho! Let me go!" He wriggled his body, desperate to get away.

Said boy just groaned and tightened his grip around his waist.

Gathering what strength has come back from waking up, he gave it his all and pushed the muscled boys arms apart before scurrying out of them quickly - afraid it might quickly snap shut if he didn't.

He quickly placed his Luffy doll in his arms before he could get caught agian.

"Aish!" He huffed as soon as he stood up, ruffling his hair. "Why did he have to bother me now?!" He groaned, stomping his feet lightly on the floor.

He huffed before getting out of the room - annoyed and still half asleep.

Please tell me noona's still awake.

Who's 'noona'? One might ask. It's simple. Their new manager - since their old one got fired for reasons still unknown.

She was nice, pretty, always happy, and always helps them whenever they need it. To the other members, she's like their new mother - always there to clean up after them, looking after them, taking good care of them. For Ren - or Min Gi as he told her to call him - she was his girlfriend.

Now, this kind of relationship usually doesn't happen. And a lot of people actually questioned them at first - I mean, she was 3 years older than him, plus she was their manager! When their relationship was first made public, it caused the biggest scandal in pledis history. L.O.V.Es protested against it, and many articles kept popping up. Then someone under the pen-name of you suddenly popped up on...everywhere - YouTube, FanFiction, ASIANfanfiction, Deviantart and every other sites out there that had even the slightest hint of Kpop in it.

you decided to write stories consisting the two of them. you had pictures of their first date - which was a little creepy, but it was still nice to look back at the memories. On YouTube, you placed videos on why they were a cute couple and posted a lot of pictures on them on their deviantart profile. you's comments of how they looked so cute together, how they looked like such a great couple and how inlove they looked helped turn a LOT of fans around.

In the end, Ren and his noona sent you a gift of thanks because after nearly two million views on some of her videos about them, stories that gained lots of popularity, their relationship was accepted to the point where fans ended up asking them when they'll be married and threatening Pledis Ent to never break them apart unless they want all the L.O.V.E.s to go after them like they were fresh cattle and the fans were hungry wolves.

But back to where we were. Right now, Ren's going over to her room - ignoring the fact that he was only wearing his boxers and a loose tanktop right now.

*In noona's room*

She was typing something up on her laptop - Nu'est's next moth schedule - when she heard her door quietly open and close. Just from that, she immediately knew it was her Min Gi - since he was the only one who would actually be quiet about getting into her room.

Knowing who it was, she just kept up with her work, saving the last slide to her files before closing her laptop and grabbing some sheets from her desk.

Her face showed a cool and collected look - one that spoke she was all business and that one shouldn't mess with her.

All that faded though when she felt familiar arms wrap themselves around her neck from the back, bringing her flush against the warm sturdy chest of her boyfriend - who just placed his head on the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent in.

"Hey..." He trailed off, his warm breath tickling her neck, making her shiver. "What're you doin'?" he asked, brushing her hair to the side.

"Your guys' schedule for next month" She smiled, bringing a hand up to play with his hair.

"Hmm..." He smiled, nipping at her neck. "Anything new?"

"Just a few performances," She smiled tilting her neck. "A few shows, practices, and a concert here and there - fan meetings too of course." She murmured against his cheek.

"Any chance we can have that date anytime soon?" He asked, peppering her face with kisses.

"Hmm..." She moaned slightly when he kept up with his ministrations. "Second week - you guys have 2 days off..."

"Great" He smirked against her ear and finally let her go.

She just shivered once more before grabbing the discarded paperwork and started working on them.

"So what are you doing here?" She asked, signing and writing away.

"Baek. Ho." Min Gi replied back. "Stupid puppy decided to sneak into my room again and use me as a teddy bear." He stated as he sat down on her bed - it was just like his...except it smelled like her.

"And you came here to sleep?" She asked, turning to look at his sitting position.

"No" He smiled, laying down. "I came here to bother you until you get tired to finally sleep with me." He smiled grabbing one of her pillows.

"So," She rolled her eyes with a smile. "You came here, running away from getting turned into a teddy bear, only to use me as your own teddy bear?"

"Pretty much, yeah" He nodded, cuddling into a pillow - it was really soft, and had her scent all over it, which made it all that much better.

"That's lovely" She smirked, finishing the last of the days paperwork.

"I know" He smiled back. "So hurry up and change - I need my teddy bear since Dong Ho got my Luffy"

She just chuckled. "Arrasso" She smiled, quickly going to her closet for a change of clothes.

Min Gi laid down on her bed when she was still in the bathroom, listening to the water run and her soft shuffling on the floor, feeling himself go boneless at the soft embrace of her bed.

His eyes quckly opened when he felt a weight added on the bed. Turning around, he smiled when he spotted her - hair damp, her face with absolutely no make up *not that she needs it* dressed in one of his old shirts and a simple short shorts underneath.

"Hmm..." He smiled. "I should just sleep her from now on." He stated with a smile as he hugged here flush to his chest.

"Not a bad idea" She muttered against his neck, her eyes drooping already.

She suddenly got up though, and sat up against the headboard.

"What are you doing?" Min Gi asked, a little miffed. "I was enjoying that you know..."

She just rolled her eyes and patted her lap. "Come here. I'll make it up to you." She smiled as he laid his head down on her lap.

He sighed once he felt one small and soft hand run through his hair, her other hand carrassing his cheek.

"That feels good" He smiled.

"Go to bed - you can stay here tonight." She smiled, pecking lightly at his lips. "And tomorrow, we can have that talk with your members about the new room arrangements." She whispered on his lips, using one hand to cover them with a blanket.

"Sounds good" He sighed, already half-asleep.

"I love you" She stated once she turned the lamp off and laid down.

"And I you" Min Gi smiled, opening his eyes slightly to give her a tender, yet firm kiss. "Good night." He smiled, hugging her close.

"Good night" She smiled wrapping her arms around him.



I couldn't sleep well last night, so my fiancee did this. :D

Thought I'd put something similar on here - and since I was watching a Nu'est show just before I typed this out, I thought I'd write about them.

Hope you guys liked it! Check out my other stories too!