1/1

My first kiss went a little like this

It was and hour after their second Live on Earth concert had ended. All six of them were backstage and changing into their normal clothes again. 

They were happy and relieved that the two concert days went so well. Except for Yongguk, he seemed a bit disappointed.

He was sitting in a corner, checking his twitter account on his ipad ignoring the others.

Only Daehyun seemed to notice that the leader was silent and absent.

"Hey, what's wrong?" The main vocalist said, putting a hand on Yongguk's shoulder.

As if in trance and now waking up, he gave Daehyun a perplexed look.

"Ah, nothing... just- I'm not too happy about how the concert went." Yongguk let his shoulders slump down, lowering his eyes back to twitter where Daehyun could see the comments on the #LiveonEarth tag.

Some people were saying really nice things, mainly the people who were at the concert. And some were just mean and the younger assumed it were either Anti fans or netizens who were always kind of critical against everything.

"Don't think like that! The concert went well! I mean there were so many people and even international fans came to see only us!" Daehyun tried his hardest to cheer up the leader, but it seemed like Yongguk took this too much to heart. Like he always did.

Daehyun had already noticed that something was wrong when they went off stage after their My first kiss performance. Even though the older seemed to be really enjoying the stage and doing some dance moves - he must admit that was really hot - as soon as they were backstage his face went from "hell yeah" to "hell no".

And again had nobody noticed, except for him. It seemed like he was the only one to be sensitive enough to know when someone is feeling sad, especially Yongguk.

Must be his zodiac sign. Although his mum is korean, she was always interested in a lot of western things especially the western horoscope and she loved the fact that her son was the creative and sensitive sign 'cancer'. Ah well, whatever.

"Is there something else that's bothering you?" 

It took Yongguk several moments to answer and Daehyun noticed that he was getting nervous, because he was scrolling up and down on his ipad.

"Uhm.. No.. Really, it's just-" He got cut off from their manager who was picking them up to get home.

They both looked into the direction where Manager Kang was standing and cheering with the other members.

When Daehyun turned back to look at Yongguk, said person had taken the chance to get away from him.

He watched their leader putting on his jacket and cap, stuffing his ipad into his backpack.

Daehyun shook his head and went beside his hyung to pick up his own stuff.

When he looked into the mirror to put on some lip balm (his damn lips always got chaps from the cold) he noticed that for a brief moment, Yongguk was gazing at his lips.

Amused he made a kissing motion and put the balm away. He noticed how the older suddenly seemed to feel uneasy and he couldn't hide a grin.

He looked up again and saw that Yongguk was blushing and hiding his face under his cap, leaving the room as fast as possible.

 

Confused and frozen on the spot, Daehyun looked after where Yongguk had been just moments ago. He blushed. Because of me? 

"Hey you! You don't wanna get home?" Kang called out to a puzzled Daehyun.

"Ah yeah, sorry hyung!" He reached out for his belongings and ran towards the rest of the group.

 

The whole way back to their dorm Yongguk didn't say a word. Everybody was chatting happily and reminiscing about the past two days, except for him.

Daehyun was talking with Youngjae about their duet and how awesome it would be to form a sub unit some day, but once in a while he would look at the front seat where Yongguk was sitting.

He couldn't forget the look on his face. He never saw him blushing once, not even when the older felt shy or was laughing from embarrassment.

He thought it was funny to do the kissing motion and they would laugh about it. He didn't expect Yongguk to react like this.

Daehyun would have to talk to him, because now he was too curious to just forget about it.

 

Yongguk was sitting in the front as usual, but normally he would turn around and talk to the others. But not today. He knew that Daehyun was having an eye on him. He felt the tingle on his neck. 

It made him uneasy and he really hoped they would get home soon, because he couldn't handle this any longer.

What the heck was wrong with him? Why would he stare at those really nice full kissable... argh! Stop!

His plan was to get out of the car immediately and run to their dorm, locking himself in the bathroom. Away from this situation.

He knew most of them would just want to sleep and leave the much needed shower for the next morning. He had already talked about this with the other members, because this was really disgusting. Especially after a concert or performance. But boys will be boys and let them kids get some sleep. More shower (and getting away from Daehyun) time for him.

But he had one problem. Said boy was a really neat person and he was sure that the younger would be standing in front of the bathroom door at some point. He had to figure out how to avoid the guy. He hated confrontations. Especially about embarrassing situations like these. 

Why did his face have to turn red anyways? Why did he have to put on that damn lip balm? And what was going on in his mind to do a damn kissing motion?!

He let out a sigh and ruffled his hair in frustration. Damn it.

 

When they finally arrived at the dorm, Yongguk was the first to get out and walk to the buildings' entrance.

Daehyun saw his hyung opening the door and scurry inside.

Okay, this won't be easy.

He helped the others getting their belongings and all the gifts and stuffed animals from the concert out of the car, before saying goodbye to manager Kang.

 

"What the heck is wrong with Yongguk hyung?" Zelo said in the elevator and everybody looked at him surprised. Especially Daehyun, who thought he was the only one who had noticed.

"Yeah right. Now that you say it. He was so eager to get off the van, I thought he had to poop or something." Himchan said and everybody waited for Yongguk to say 'Himchan no' until they noticed he wasn't there to do so.

"Well maybe he isn't feeling well, he looked kinda sick back at the changing room." Jongup said.

"Hey Daehyun, you talked to him! Do you know what's wrong?" Taken aback by Youngjae's question he stared at the others for a few seconds before he answered.

"Uh.. No, not really." But I will find out now...

 

Finally inside the dorm, they all took off their shoes and jackets, leaving the stuff from the concert on the floor and walking in single file to their bedroom.

Daehyun stayed behind to clean up after the others. He hated how they all just left their stuff everywhere. Especially the youngest two. How could someone sleep with all his belongings in his bed?

When the shoes were at their right place and the stuffed animals, towels and other things were finally stashed in their big wall closet, he made his way towards the bathroom.

He then noticed the sound of the shower and he assumed Yongguk was inside. He thought about waiting in front of the door and confronting him as soon as he'll open it. But then Daehyun thought this might be not a good idea, because the older would get a heart attack or just push the door closed again.

So he decided to get out of his clothes first and wait on his bed for the older to get back to the bedroom.

 

The others were already in slumberland and Daehyun listened to Zelo and Himchan having a conversation over Lilo and Stitch in their sleep. He had to record this some day, it was so funny. Especially when someone would drop some random words, they would pick them up and start talking about it. That's why Zelo was once talking about poop for at least 5 minutes. Boys will be boys. But it was the only thing that came to his mind haha.

Smiling to himself he was lying in his boxers on his bed, his arms resting under his head.

At some point his eyelids became heavy and soon he went to dreamland too.

 

When he woke up again, he looked at his alarm clock on the floor.

He had slept for almost an hour and when he saw Yongguks empty bed he noticed that the leader still wasn't back.

Daehyun slowly got up from his bed, grabbing his pajama pants.

It was too late to take a shower now and although he really didn't want to fight over the bathroom the next morning, he didn't feel like it now. He wanted to find Yongguk and talk things out.

 

He slipped outside the bedroom and closed the door behind him as careful as possible.

When he came to the bathroom he noticed that the lights were out and no one was inside. Confused, Daehyun walked around the dorm until he found Yongguk lying on the couch in their living room.

The light of a muted television was flickering around the room and over the leaders' body. One arm was resting on top of his face, the other was hanging down the couch, touching the ground with his finger tips.

Daehyun moved over to the tv and turned it off. Leaving him in the dark. He tried to walk around and search for the floor lamp, when he suddenly hit the corner of the coffee table. He let out a loud hiss and jumped around with the hurt foot in his hand. 

"! I'm so stupid, why would I turn off the tv first?!" He cursed to himself, sitting down on the floor and rubbing his pinky toe.

"Because you're an idiot, that's why..." A deep voice suddenly said and Daehyun let out a high shriek.

"God don't scare me like that!" 

"You were walking around in the dark, disturbing my sleep!" 

Suddenly the yellow light from the floor lamp enlightened the room and Daehyun had to cringe his eyes to not be blinded.

"I guess that's better." Yongguk said, sitting back down on the couch.

The main vocalist got up from the floor and walked to where the leader was sitting.

"What's going on?" Daehyun said while sitting down next to his hyung. 

The older shifted away just an inch, but Daehyun noticed anyways.

"Hey~" The younger put a hand on Yongguk's thigh to make him stop.

"Don't- don't- do that!" The older pushed Dae's hand away and moved to the end of the couch.

"Okay, what is going on god damn it?!" The main vocalist slowly lost his temper and Yongguk noticed, because he always ended up talking in his Busan dialect when being angry or excited. And the second was most probably not what Daehyun felt right now.

Yongguk let out a sigh.

"I don't know really... I feel... lonely and.. disappointed..." He lowered his head and placed his hands on his knees. "I feel like we could've done better today... and... ah it's nothing~" Yongguk raised one arm, waving as if he wanted to wipe away what he just said.

"No, it's not nothing... I know you. You are never happy with our performances, but you don't get sad like that. There is more to this! I saw you after the My first kiss stage. There was already something wrong at this point. Am I right?" Daehyun tried to look at Yongguk, but he was just moving his head away to look outside the window.

"It's nothing, really." The older got up from the couch and walked to said window, not looking back at the younger.

Daehyun just followed until he stood behind the leader. He placed a hand on Yongguk's shoulder blade and let out a low sigh.

"Come on, what is bothering you, hm?" 

There was a brief moment of silence, before Yongguk released a breathe he had been holding in for quite some time.

"I know you saw me blushing..." He finally said.

"Yeah and I wanna know why you did so." Daehyun saw Yongguks reflection in the window and it seemed like he was blushing again.

"It's embarrassing... I just- I can't." The older was about to get away, when Daehyun reached out to hold onto his arm.

"Tell me." 

"I can't!"

"My god, just tell me!" 

"Okay fine! I like you, god damn it! And I wanna share my first kiss with you! Ever since I met you I started wondering how it felt like kissing those lips..." Yongguk didn't move and he really didn't dare to look at Daehyun, because he was so embarrassed. Not only had he told him that he never had his first kiss before, but he also wanted to kiss HIM - which meant he likes men. And that was much more of a big deal than the 'I've never been kissed' part.

Daehyun was still holding Yongguk's arm.

He didn't know what to say at all. This was so much information.

But most of all it was something they had in common.

"You know... I've never been kissed before either..." Daehyun finally said while letting go of the leaders' arm. This time it was him who moved to the window, looking into the night life of Seoul.

He saw in the reflection of the glass pane that Yongguk was looking at him.

As if they both knew that Daehyun meant something else with what he had said, the older placed his hands on Daehyuns waist to move him around.

"Is that so?" He heard Yongguk whisper and he nodded.

The leader let his right hand glide up Daehyuns body until he reached his cheek.

He run a thumb over the vocalists lower lip.

"Would it be okay if we'd make this our first time?" Yongguk said with a low voice, his gaze fixed on Daehyun's lips.

It was fascinating how the older could switch from a shy guy to a dominant and demanding person.

Daehyun nodded again and when Yongguk moved his head in his direction, the younger closed his eyes.

His body felt like it was on fire. The anticipation made him go crazy.

When he finally felt the leaders cold but soft lips on his, he knew this first kiss couldn't be any more perfect.

Daehyun let out a small sigh when Yongguk moved his other hand up his face, turning it a bit to have better access to the youngers' mouth.

The older caressed Daehyun's lower lip with his own, only pecking it softly from time to time.

Suddenly the younger moved his own hands up Yongguk's body, intertwinging his fingers behind his neck and inching closer.

He wanted more. More from this moment, more from his hyung, more kisses. Just more.

Another sigh escaped his mouth, when Yongguk let the tip of his tongue glide over Daehyun's lips.

Although it was their first time kissing someone else, they both kinda knew what this meant and how it would work out.

Daehyun opened his mouth and let Yongguk slip in his tongue.

It felt wet and different, but nice.

They started playing with each other, moving their bodies closer and closer. Caressing and feeling skin on the other persons' body.

The kiss became hotter and sloppier with time and when Yongguk suddenly started to move his hands down Daehyun's body, he accidentally crossed the smaller boys' s.

Daehyun let out a low moan and surprised Yongguk so much that he stopped mid action.

"What's wrong?" The older said confused.

"No-othing.. we should maybe stop... or we have to find out how the other first time feels like~" Daehyun said with a smirk on his face and his arms still around Yongguk's neck.

"What?" The leader stared at Daehyun with big eyes.

"Just kiss me!" The younger demanded, pressing their lips back together.

They could figure out the other thing next time...

 

________________________

LOL what in the world is this... I don't really know to be honest.. I wasn't sure what to write at first and I had something else in mind, but it kinda happened like this and I was listening to Q from Yongguk the past hours so this is what kinda came out LOL

waaaaaaah idk.. 

HERE YOU GO BANGDAEHARD

LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT xD

no.. please love it ;~;

okay bye~