CHAPTER 1

I HEART U

Chapter   1

 

Jessica  is  the  president  to  a  chain of  bakeries  shops   and  her  employee  thought of  her  as  the most  sweet –tempered , beautiful , smart  ,  responsible  and caring person  eventhough  she  kinda  look  cold  and  intimidating  at  first  sight  .   The brunette exhales  a charming and outgoing personality  but  somehow  there’s  a hidden  secret   that  a  few  were  aware  of.

 

 She  was   the  only  heir  to the  Jung corp  eventhough  she  was  adopted  by  the jung  family,  she  was  their  precious  little  baby  to them. She  was  their everything , their  world , their  life.  Jessica  was  adopted  when  she  was  6 years  old  at  that  time.

 

 She  has  this  cold  personality  or rather  the  look  on  her  face yet  a  very  warm  hearted  person when  you  know  her.  She  rarely  show  her warm  and  caring  side other  than  her  family .But  there  is  someone  who  had   melted  her  easily . That  very  special  someone.

 

The  beautiful  brunette  was  somehow  or  rather gotten  married   to someone  who  never  paid  her  a single  attention   and   constantly  giving  her  the  cold  shoulder .  Had  she  married  winter  or something ?     Sometime  she  wondered  , how  long  can  she  keep  up  with  this  situation.  Is  it  even  worth  to  hold  onto.

 

 

Her  wife  Tiffany  Hwang   is  a  well-known   actress  in the  country  ;  she  first  rose  to fame  when  she  encounter  on   a   TV  commercial ;  often  covering  her  emotions  with  so  much  aloofness  towards   Jessica . 

 

 

Till  to  that  fateful   day ,  her  entire  world  came  crashing  down  after  being  complied  by  her parents  to  settle  down  to  someone  ,  she  had  never  seen  before.  That  certain someone  was   not  the  person  she  even  thought  to  settle  with…….  

 

HECK     SHE    WAS   STRAIGHT   AS  RULERS……  THIS   WAS  NOT  THE  THING  SHE  EXPECTED  TO HAPPEN…   to   marry   a  Girl  was  not  even  on   her  list.

 

She  was  being  force  to  marry  her   …   it  was   an  arranged   marriage  and  nothing  more ..

 

 

Not    a   tiny   bit  of  love   for  her  -  not  now, not  tomorrow , heck  not  even  forever