Merry Go Round

CODENAME: LOVE

A/N:  I was actually not sure whether to put this chapter on, because I originally wrote this for my other fanfics...But i decided it would fit this story better :)  Here you go:

 

Zelo brought  me to an amusement park.  We go on scary rides, but we both are not scared because our training was even scarier.  This was just fun, easy rides to kill time.   We went to the reptile house, and stared at the lizards for a while.  Later, we  get ice cream and he swipes  it on my face.  I gasp indignantly, and a light ice cream fight proceeds.  It starts to rain, and he starts dancing, with water pouring down, soaking his shirt, hair and face.....  He grabs my hand, and pulls me close...but too close for comfort. I pull away, and run to the merry go round, the closest place away from the rain, and him.  He chases after, his long legs quickly catching up.
 
Zelo runs over takes my hand, securing them tightly; lacing his fingers around mine, pulling me closer.   He fixes his eyes on mine.   "I know that you're scared of....what we have...."  .   I gazed at his face blankly.  "And I know that this relationship won't be easy because of who we are...but...Hei Ryung....I just can't stop it anymore.  It's driving me crazy."  He looks at me helplessly with wild eyes.    He places me on a white horse.  "Can you please tell me...?  If no, i'll back off immediately.  No more questions.  If yes...tell me before this ride ends."   He demanded and as the merry go round starts going round, he looks out.  
 
Waiting.  Unable to face the rejection.  His face was pale, scared and lost.
 
Billions of thoughts flew through my mind, but my answer to that was already made by my heart before he asked.  It took several rounds for me to finish thinking, sorting each thought in their particular order.  The ride was almost ending and it was now or never.  My heart beated like drums...  
 
 "Zelo?"  I look at him, with his wet messy hair and shirt.  " Yeah?"  He turns around, his nerves almost jumping out of him.  The world seemed to slow down, as I reached down to put a hand on his cheek and brought  him closer.  I bent down and kissed him.    On the lips.
 
The kiss was meant to be short, my answer to his question.  But he wanted more, clinging onto my waist with his long hands and running his tongue softly into my mouth.   Lightheaded and new to this reaction, I pressed onto him even more.  He became even more heated, almost as if he were attacking my lips.  He desperately pressed his warm body against mine.   He was...elated, relived.  There was an unseen greed to him that I never knew.   I stopped and pulled away for air.   My thoughts were interrupted by his force of him latching his lips back to mine.  It was so strong that I was pushed back slightly with a small "mnph".  I even had to hold onto the horse to keep myself from falling.  I stop again to catch a shallow breath before Zelo put one hand to my neck  and started kissing me again.  It was as if he couldn't get enough of me.   No doubt, it would be  he who wore the pants when kissing.  
 
 When he stopped,  he laid his forehead on mine, his hands cupping my face. "Thank you." he whispered.    
 
i graze my lips on his and then down to his collarbones and back up to his jugular again.   My mind was white.  Blank.  I just followed what I felt, what my heart felt. He shudders; a sharp intake of breath emitting from his mouth.  
  
I place my arms around his neck, looking straight into those starry eyes.  Asking in a whisper that was barely heard in the pouring rain:
 
"Promise?"
 
Zelo's eyes turned slightly watery as he smiled, but  I don't know if they were tears of happiness  or just the rain.   It was one word, but it meant and represented so much more.  
 
He layed his head on the nape of my neck, his arms never leaving my waist. The way it fitted so perfectly and how warm he was was comforting.  I felt his soft breath on my skin as he promised:
 
"Yes."
 
The ride stopped, and Zelo grinned and picked me off the horse, swung me around in a circle before placing me down.  I giggled a little, both of us in a state of bliss.  
_____
 
"Oppa....let's go here." I whined and dragged him towards the stalls where they sold jewelry and all sorts of stuff.   He followed readily, entwining his fingers between mine.  "What do you want to see?"  He asked.  You stayed silent, as you looked through the glass boxes of rings.  There was a particular ring that caught your eye- a white ring, with gold and black angel wings imprinted on them.  Zelo caught you staring at it, and he looked as well.  "Do you want it?" he whispered.  You nodded and he called the store manager.  "Can we have this ring please?"   The store manager looked at the ring and then at us.  "Are you a couple?" He asked.  "Ah...deh."  We blushed as we replied.  "This ring has a partner...right....here."  The manager took out a black ring with the same wing design in white and gold.  He brought it up to our eyes, and Zelo fastened his gaze right on it.  "I can also engrave your names on the back of the rings..if you like?"  The manager offered politely.  We nodded shyly again.  "You kids.  I'll be right back.  Put your names here on this paper."  He ambled off to find his engraver.
"Jagiya...write my name..."  Zelo said.
"Aniyooo...Don't be so cheesy oppa.."  I sighed, but I obeyed, printing his name clearly.
 
The manager returned and engraved the rings.  He took the white ring and engraved a simple "Choi JunHong" on my ring, and a "Chae Hei Ryung" on his.  We both put them on and admired it.  Zelo smirked and chuckled "You're mine now."  I rolled my eyes and just smiled.  We paid for the rings and left the park.
 
When we returned to the hotel room, I made a quick snack before going to bed.  "Ahhh...open your mouth."  I offered a spoonful of soup to Zelo.  
He opened his mouth and took it.  "mhm...."  He quickly finished his portion and a bit of mine as well.  "yah Oppa!"  I yelled, pouting.  He giggled and skipped away.
 
It was time for bed, so I brushed my teeth, took a shower, and curled, warm in my bed.  Zelo bade me goodnight, and went over to the couch.  I was just about to fall asleep, when I felt a shift in the bed.  A familiar warm body scooted next to me, and pulled me closer.  "So much for you sleeping on the couch..."  I mumble as I turned around and felt his throaty chuckle emit.  We fell asleep in each other's arms.....
_______________________________________
 
hdfahksdkhjuasiheiuahsdnfhajhrt dsa.....it was sooooo corny and....*spazzes* hope you liked it..COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE.  YES.  I READ YOUR COMMENTS AND I SMILE.  :)  <-- LIKE THIS.