Chapter 3

University's triangle

Hi readers!

Sorry for being such a bad author-nim T^T

This school semester was REALLY tough...

But here's the story! Enjoy!

 

 

 

Yoona: So first, you have to attempt to contact her. 

It was lunchtime, and Yoona was sitting cross-legged under a tree with Taecyeon. She was relieved to be able to escape the questions of her SoShi unnies to meet with Taecyeon, albeit to help him get another girl. 

Taecyeon: C-contact her? Now?

A pang stabbed into Yoona's heart as she sensed his nervousness to text Suzy. 

Yoona: YEA!!!! NOW!

Taecyeon: Erm... Ok.....

Taecyeon pouted, drawing a laugh from Yoona. He took out his phone and tapped on Suzy's number. 

Taecyeon: What do I say?

Yoona: Just a simple hey would do. 

The large figure bent over the gadget which looked like as small as an ant in his hands. When he had typed in the word, he leaned over towards Yoona. 

"Like this?" He asked, facing the screen to her. After her nod of agreement, he sent the message. Yoona smiled at him. 

Yoona: Now, just wait for her reply!

Taecyeon: Ok! But, what do I do after that?

Yoona: Just ask her out! She'll probably agree to try it out...

Taecyeon frowned. "Really? But what if she rejects me..." He looked down, blushing. This caused Yoona to swoon mentally. 

"Nah, she won't. Who wouldn't like a cute puppy-beast like you?" Yoona teased. 

Instantly, his face lit up, like a kid opening his Christmas presents. "Chinja? Ok then! I'll tell you if she says yes! Bye!"

Yoona grinned, and waved back at her crush. As she watched the male run back to his class with his long stride, her smile turned bitter. If only you knew how much my heart aches for you, she thought, as she got up.