8

Where do I Belong (내가 어디에 속하십니까)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy's P.O.V.

After I cleaned the place, I went to see if his fever worned out. His forehead felt better.

I leaned in closer and closer into his face. I didn't think what I was doing, when I was going in to kiss him, I stopped myself from doing it. "Ah, babo!!" I hitted myself in the head.

I walked myself away and felt a pair of hands on my wrist. "I'll be here with you, I promise eomma-ni. " He had sounds of crying in his dreams.

I looked at him, he was sweating. I took the towel off of his forehead to soak it. Wiping of his sweat, he holded onto my hand again. 

Why does my heart always feel like this when I'm with him? I guess I can't forget him. 

I smiled at that thought of that. 

I was watching him since he never let go of my hand. I got tired and rested my head on to the area near his and fell asleep.

Wooyoung's P.O.V.

I had such a bad dream. The past came to the present which I didn't want. 

I was shocked. I felt someone holding onto my hand.

I looked and saw Suzy sleeping by my side. I didn't know no what to think. 

Then I suddenly felt something cold on my head, it was good it was only a cloth.

I smiled while looking at her. Her flawless face, sent me to heaven every time I looked at her.

 

Suzy's P.O.V.

I woke up to make him something to eat. I thought about making him some rice cake soup.

I couldn't find the right ingredients so I went out to the market for a bit.

I brought him some kimbap if he wanted to have some too.

 

When I got back, he was stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter