Bye my love life with L.Joe, Hi revenge life!

Revenge which I can never regret

BiggestBaby's Note

So here we are~~

I am writing 1 st chappie!! and thanks you my subbies T_T

I am loving you guys~~ and I feel this chappie is borinng~~

SUBSCRIBE UPVOTE COMMENT!!

So.. SHUT DOWN SORRY....Ok, ok here is a chappie


1st Chapter Bye my love life with L.Joe, Hi revenge life!

 

When you came home first thing you done was go to your room and throw all L.Joe stuffs. Presents he gave you for all kind of parties, photos. And you throw away your love for him with those things.

 

You already forgot him, you were like no carying anymore. You had no idea why he is a kingka at a school, for you he was already an ugly duck. Yeah UGLY DUCK. You don't wanted to lose your tears for him because he was nothing to you now. 

*now lets sleep, tomorrow will be a hard day* you thought with a little smirk on your face. You were planning much kind of things even you had no friends and everything.

 

But you still had your brother. DAEHYUN. You were planning to get close with his friends. BAP.You wanted to show L.Joe and your school mates that you feel nothing like you wanted to show people that you are strong and for you to lose your love is nothing.

Last time you sighed and went to your dream land.

 

Next morning. "Oppa~~ Daehyun oppa~~ can I be with you and your company today?" you asked him with aegyo at a way to the school. "ok, ok. But just don't say weird things to my friends... something like my childhood..." You nodded with a little smile.

 

After some hours. "oh guys you know when Daehyun oppa was little his first love wa-" You were cutted off by Daehyun. "Hehehe... shut up!!" Daehyun was awkwardly laughing while covering your mouth with his big hands. But all you could do is laugh at it. All BAP members were very curious but not one boy.....

 

"who is his first love?!?" asked Himchan with biggest eyes ever.

 

"uuuh, it is.... my dog!!" Daehyun said with a panic and all began to laugh at him. "hahahaha dog~~ Saerom-ah tell me later!" said Youngjae with a smile. You nodded evily while Daehyun was running after everyone. "Yaaaaaah!! never ask her!! NEVER!!" When you saw Daehyun was not here you wanted to whisper to Youngjae who it was but.. BOOM someone fell down... on your knees.

 

You got really angry because you saw that that person was with blond hair. "L.Joe" you said angrily. "what are you doing here?!" L.Joe was saying with panic when he heard your voice. "It is my school so I am just sitting here and waiting till lesson will begin what about you...what are you doing on my knees??" you said with anngry tone. He immediatly stood up. "SORRY" he ran away from you to Daehyun.

 

"YAAAH!! never push me again!!" he screamed at him but only what Daehyun could say was "Just eat much, you must to get fat~~ I just pointed at you and you flyed like feather in a air" And whole BAP nodded. L.Joe began blush and just went throw him like nothing happened. "Oh and don't forget to drink much milk!!" You screamed to him with a laugh.

 

Bang came to you. "ooooh~~ you are already feeling nothing I see" he said to you with a smile. "heheehe~I am thinking for a revenge" you said evily. All heads and eyes or everything was looking at you. "REVENGE?" and with that all BAP members made a circle around you but not one of them. That member just went to his class.

 

*RING RING* "Iiiishh~~ already lesson is beginning~~" you said with a pout. "hahaha~Saerom-ah we have a same lesson now" Jongup said with a wide smile. "Oh, ME TO ME TO! P.E, P.E, P.E!" Yongjae was just screaming at a middle of a hall. "ok, ok let's go we will late soon..." you said while rolling your eyes playfully.

 

"So today is a couple Stretching. We can take a same couples as 1 week ago or just.... take how you want!!" said teacher and here... You didn't knew what to do. 1 week ago you were with L.Joe and now.. Suddenly. "So Saerom-ah let's start!!" Jongup said to you with his eyesmile. You couldn'talmost see his eyes anymore. You nodded. "So here one person is taking another ones hands and going to sit. And than with power of hands stand up!!" Teacher screamed. "so... hands" you said to Jongup. You 2 held hands and began to do the things you needed to do.

 

But while doing that. *hahahah, let's see with whom is that girl going to be doing this if there is no me* L.Joe was thinking while looking at you. His eyes widened when school kingka Jongup came to you. *huhuhuh... the thing never can happen...* and L.Joe thought to find someone faster. And there was just 1 person left. Popular fat.... school... NERD. She was coming to him slowly, 1 step 2 step 3 step and here she is.

 

"c-can I do this w-with you?" she said to him. L.Joe made a fake weak smile and nodded. So he took her hands sat and tried to get up but. It was not going *aiiish~~ how heave she is!!* "L.Joe-ssi One more time" the girl said and they tried one more time but. FAILED. *.. so embarrassing* L.Joe thought when he saw you laughing at him with Jongup. "worst day ever" L.Joe mumbled.


So done!! SHORT UPDATE T_T

SORRY T_T