High School Memories

Think of me baby!!

Sorry guyss for not updating the imagines. I have been busy with school. It's my senior year!!! Hopefully I will update every 2 weeks or month. The other thing is my computer was taken from my parents. Hope you all will be able to understand me. Anyway, here the imagine.


Requested by ShawolShadow22

 

You're a model, a y model and was giving the opportunity to be in a teaser with Teen Top. One day, you went home and checked your mailbox, there was a letter telling you all the details about the shot.

"Hi_________, last time we called you saying you are going to be in Teen Top's comeback teaser. Well... here are the details. First, you are going to shoot a scene with L.Joe at the beach and YES you are going to wear a bikini!! We will take some shots and then it's the next stage. Next stage is where you will be laying on his chest. I need you to be y as possible, like giving the y tired look. After that, you will be shooting the last stage. This is for the Teaser MV, the ones before are teaser photos. This is where L.Joe with have to kiss you for about 5 seconds. Then, you are good to go home. We will meet you on this coming Monday at 12:00pm. See you there!!!"

You can't believe you will be kissing L.Joe in the Teaser MV. You had a crush on him since high school. You always kept an eye on him but he didn't. He was very popular back then, you thought " Why will he even pay any attention to me, he is gonna go for the pretty girls in school." and wonder if he still remember who you are.

The day had came, You were 30 mins earlier than the usual time so you went in and found a place to chill. You put on your headphones and played "Be Ma Girl" by Teen Top. You love to dance and sing, you got out of control and start preforming your own concert. He came in and heard someone singing , but you didn't notice. He peeked to see what you were doing.

He whispered "This girl is funny, she's like the girl that I had a crush on during high school. This is defectively not the girl from high school, she is not that pretty back then"

 The song was over, you heard someone talking from behind, you turned around and saw L.Joe.

"OH!!! HI OMG!!! DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED?WAE!!! SO EMBRASSING!!!"

"No No No... I didn't, I just came in" he lied.

"OMG!!! Thank God!! Anyways, my name is ________. I'm the one who you will be partners with for the teaser"

"Oh.... nice to meet you!! My name is L.Joe"

"I know who you are... your very popular in high-" you covered your mouth

"In high what" he asked

"I meant high school area like alot of girl are crazy about you" you lied.

" Oh... well!! It's 12 pm, let's go get our make up done!"

You went with him to the make up room and got yourself ready. You came out with a towel wrapped around and L.Joe just came out . I mean with his swimming pants of course.

The first scene went great, took pictures and next stage was coming up. The scene had alot of lights, it was hot. Both of you started to sweat. He went a sat on the beach chair, you were about to lay on his cheat but accidently fell. He got you by the arms. You guyss were staring at each other in the eyes with shockness. While he was looking at your eye there was a flashback moment for him.

*flashback*

In high school, you and L.Joe had gym together, your bff knew you like him so she pushed you to him and fell but he was smart , got you by the arms and stared at you in the eyes.

*end of flashback*

He thought " Man.. this girl's eye looks the same as the girl I like in high school, but no its not her. Pay attention dude and finish this and move on.

"L.JOE!!! L.JOE!!!! ARE YOU OKAY?? WE ARE TAKING PICTURES HERE!!" the manger said.

"WHAAAT!! Oh... sorrry , are you ok tho sweety?" he asked you

"Ya... I'm fine, just let me lay down on your chest "

It only took couple of shots before you could move on to the Teaser MV.

You were nervous to be kissed by L.Joe

"I see you're nervous" he said

"hahha yes i am sorry i haven't been kissed before" 

"really?? you're so pretty though how can a guy not date you"

"I wish.....hehehe" you turned away

"Uhhhh... by the way, is there any chance you went to Seoul High School?"

*what!! why is he asking about this. I don't want to think about the past sigh* you thought

"Yeah.. I went to that high school so what?" 

"I was just asking hehe" he smiled

"HEY GUYS HURRY UP IT'S 5PM" manager oppa said.

The kiss scene was over and both of you went to the change room. The manager told you to stay until 7pm for dinner. You were tired because you put alot of effort on this MV but the kiss scene was the best, it just made your day.

"Sigh I wish I could go back in time and change how I looked, also had the courage to talk to you" you were talking to yourself.

"Go find Tao then HAHAHHA" L.Joe said

"YAY!! I didn't know you were here!! HAHAH very funny" 

"I'm just kidding. Who are you talking about, your first love?" he asked

"Yea.. he was very popular back then"

"I went to Seoul High School too, is there a chance it's ME?" he came close to you

shocked and couldn't move because you gave to much information about your high school life.

"Sigh... KIM TAE SANG!!! HOW CAN YOU KEEP THIS FROM ME I KNOW IT'S YOU"

every since high school ended , you went to change ur name and even got plastic surgery. Kim Tae Sang was your old name.

"h-h-h-ow did you know my old name" you asked

"seriously we went to high school together. the moment when we did the shoots I kept asking myself if it was really you, the girl I fell in love with"

"Yes it's me I changed"

"Wae!! I LIKED YOU HOW THE WAY YOU WERE!"

"YAY!! I got jealous when alot of girl kept surrounding you in high school and I can't beat them because I'm so ugly. There's one day, I made lunch for you but the moment when I was almost to give it to you I saw you with a girl and you accepted her lunch box so I totally gave up after day. There is no way your going to like me...so I.Gave.Up" you said with sadness.

"sigh I should have rejected her giving me the lunch box and accepted my first love's homemade lunch for me"

"IT'S 7PM!! LET'S GO OUT FOR DINNER IT'S MY TREAT!!" manage oppa said.

"Wait I will be out in a minute" L.Joe said as he took your hand.

"What are you doing, where are we going???"

"We are going to make this last minute the minute we will both remember"

He turned you around and kissed you on the lips, it was passionate kiss. L.joe pulled away from the kiss

"Would you Be Ma Girl??" he asked

"Of course I will be your girl L.Joe" you smiled

The both of you went out for dinner and since then you guys started to date each other.

 


Annyeong!! I'm very sorry to the people who waited for a long time.

Please subscribe and comment about what you think about this chapter!!!

If you have tumblr or twitter, it would be nice if you guys can follow me

Tumblr: http://kammjongshi.tumblr.com (please message me if you want a followback)

Twitter: http://twitter.com/jwenklolling (please mention me if you want a followback too)

Next Chapter will be a SEHUN IMAGINE SO PLEASE STAY TUNE!!!!

I love you my followers!! Saranghae<3