Practise Makes Perfect

Practise Makes Perfect

JR's P.O.V.


The day they told me I will have to kiss Korean actress Nam Bora was nerve racking. I never kissed in my life. How will I do it? Of course I have an idea how to do it, but everyone says that it is different once you do it. Quite honestly I don't want to look like an inexperienced little boy and they told me I will have to give her a real kiss. A real kiss! Ohhh, this is making me so nervous just thinking about it. To add a cherry on top, she is a pretty girl. I hope I'll leave a good impression.

Why didn't they give Aron-hyung a kiss scene? He is more experienced then me and he already had a girlfriend back in the states. But they choose me. I really want to know the reason, but it's not like I can ask for it.

 



The days went by and tomorrow is the D day for me. I was feeling more nervous then ever. All I could think about was that kiss. Shamefully I have to admit that I was reading "How to kiss" stuff on internet - from blogs, articles to even YouTube observing every single detail.

I was alone in the room that I shared with Ren and Minhyun, until Ren came in, in his pajamas.

"You're not sleeping yet?" - he said combing his hair.

"I can't fall asleep." - I let out a big sight and sat up. - "Where is Minhyun?"

"They are all playing monopoly in Aron-hyung's room."

"Why aren't you?"

"Ohhh~ I'm tired of winning every time." - he looked at me with his poker face and we both laughed.

"So you're tired?" - I said still laughing.

"Yeah, tomorrow is the big day." - he said smirking at me. - "Are you excited JR-ah~."

"Yah! Don't tease me." - I curled up in my bed. - "Ren. Can I tell you something?"

"Sure. Anything." - he noticed how my voice was serious and kind of depressed.

"You know..." - I started and he sat on my bed, listening. - "...I never kissed..."

"Yes, I know that. Only Aron-hyung did."

"So... how will I do it? I don't know how to do it. What if I messed up?"

"JR, kissing is not science, you'll know how to do it." - he patted my back.

"Ahh, but I'm scared, I'll mess up." - I sighed. - "I wish I could practice it somehow."

"But how? Like the mirror? Your own hand?"

I laughed nervously. I can't tell him that out of my desperation I actually did all of it. - "Don't be silly, not like that."

"I really want to help you... but don't know how." - he lowered his head.

"... yeah. I'm ed. What tomorrow brings, it will bring." - I let a long sight.

We stared in front of ourselves for a while until Ren broke the silence.

"We can try kissing. I can help you." - he mumbled.

"W-What?" - I winded my eyes in shock.

"I said we can practice kissing." - he looked at me with determined eyes.

"... It would be strange Ren." - I averted my eyes.

"No it will not. It's for you. To help you. It's not like it's for real."

"But you kind of look like a girl..." - my voice trailed.

"Even better for you!" - he exclaimed.

"I don't know..."

"Then fail tomorrow." - he said it with, what I swear, was a face.

"Hey! Don't be mean... fine, we'll do it."

"Ok." - he turned his head toward me. - "Since you're a guy, you are supposed to take the lead. So sway me man." - he gave me a cute wink and I bursted laughing in his face.

"Iuuu, you spit on me." - he started whipping his face.

"Sorry, sorry. Just that, you are hilarious. But don't say or do stuff like that. It feels weird." - I laughed again.

"Why not?" - he put an index finger on his lip and made a confused face, acting girly once again.

"Yaaah~ Ren!" - I was laughing. - "Don't do that!"

He started wiggling and saying in a cute voice - "JR-ahhh~ JR-ahhhhh~" - I couldn't stop laughing. He is really something.

"God Ren, stop! My stomach hurts." - I was whipping my tears.

"Fine." - he giggled and stopped with his cute act. - "So... let's kiss."

"...ok." - I still wasn't sure if I wanted to do this.

"I'll close my eyes and you do it." - he closed his eyes.

"Ren... this feels weird. At least close them when we are couple of centimeters away. Doing it like this seems weird."

"Ah, ok. But let's first start with a peck and then when we get used to it, we'll do a real kiss." - he said getting his fair from his face.

"Good idea." - I nodded. - "So... I'll start now." - I was getting closer to him and couple of centimeters away, Ren closed his eyes and like some stupid kid, I quickly pecked him and backed off. - "How was it?"

He gave me a blank/confused stare - "I'm so happy we agreed to this, because you would made an of yourself at filming, bringing the shame on all of us and on men kind. Do you really consider this even a peck?"

He gave me a shock, I was sitting there with my mouth open. - "It - It's because you're a guy... that's why--"

"Don't defend yourself. This was the worst first kiss ever. No, I don't even want to consider this as my first kiss." - he placed his hands on my face and gave me a peck. - "This is a peck." - he kissed me 4 more times lightly. One, two, three, four. - "Are you used to pecks now?" - he looked deep into my eyes and I just nodded.

"Now, we'll get on to the kiss." - he said, brushing his fingers through his hair. - "You lead this time. I'm a girl in this role. I'm Nam Bora from now on."

"O-Ok." - I recalled all the things I read about kissing and was ready to do this. I put one hand gently on his face and the other on his shoulder. He was looking at me, but for some reason it didn't bother me. We were looking at each others face for a little while and I slowly began to close the space between us giving him a kiss. Our lips slowly started to kiss each other.

We pulled apart, but soon were kissing again. His lips felt good. It's the truth when they say that it is different when you actually do it. It feels good and warm, makes you want to kiss all the more. We pulled away again looking at each other with serious face, which made me a little scared. I observed his face slowly and all I can think is - beautiful. Those pretty eyes that can get you lost in them, flawless skin, pink cheeks and slightly parted heart shaped lips, lips that feels so good. I leaned and kissed him again, not wanting to part and it seemed like he didn't want to part either. He was returning my kisses.
"Now, that's a kiss." - he whispered against my lips and sent shivers down my spine. This is dangerous, I can feel it and I don't like it. I pulled away. He leaned toward me, but thank God Minhyun slowly entered the room which made him back off.

"Why are you in a room with only night light on?" - he said turning on the light.

"We were about to go to bed." - I said looking at Ren and he nodded. Wow, this is kind of embarrassing.

"Oh, ok. Then I'm turning off the lights. Good night."

Ren went back in his own bed and we all fell asleep, at least I hope so.

 

 

 

It was the time I had to kiss Nam Bora and to be honest, the kissing with Ren really helped me. I wasn't that nervous anymore, because I knew how to do it.

"Action!"

I held her by the shoulders and leaned into the kiss.

I felt something pierced right through me, I felt someone's stare piercing right through my soul...it send shivers down my spine.

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

Guess who's jelous =P

I wanted to make a "cool" ending, but I think I failed >.<

Do you like it? My first JRen fic <3 ~

Since the "Hello" teaser came out, I wanted to write this ~

 

Don't be a silent reader =)