The Beginning

My Second Life

SM high school was a famous school in Seoul, a school for Heir and Heiress whose parents had a big name in Seoul. School with excessive luxury, internationally based and it was a dream for all junior high school students to enter and attend SM high school. The most prestigious one.

And today was the first day for Yoona to go to school there. His father had recently moved to Seoul for business, Yoona did not mind if she had to move, but attended high school in SM could make her quite nervous at this moment. School with high standards, the most expensive and the greatest in Seoul was an honor for her could be accepted there although not in her first year, but in her second year of high school. Fortunately, Yoona was not just a normal ordinary girl, she was smart and pretty intelligent. She was also a good girl and beautiful, oh maybe not just beautiful, but totally beautiful. Because basically ordinary people at SM high school would never shine.
 
Leeteuk, her brother, kind enough to drive her there in her first day she had to go. His Bugatti Veyron speeding on the streets and attracted someone's attention around. Leeteuk's eyes constantly focused on the road, he didn't want his beloved sister came late in her first day of school. However his sister should be seen as a good girl there.
 
While her sister could not stop thinking about herself, she was worried about a lot of things. How she should behave? Would she have any friends later on? Would the people accept her? Those were what she always thought along the way. She never cared how fast his brother drove his car.
 
Until finally they arrived there, Leeteuk slowed down and began to enter the main gate of the school. Yoona could not turn her eyes away of the environment around SM, she looked at everything in amazement. The garden looked refreshing. The building was very magnificent, spacious and great with an elegant fountain in the middle. And Leeteuk's car was no longer something extraordinary. Bugatti Veyron might be just a regular car there. Ferrari enzo, Mercedes, Aston Martin and other luxury cars could be found easily in the parking lot. No matter how rich children who go to school in SM was, Yoona could only chuckled in awe.
 
"We're here" Leeteuk looked at Yoona who sat next to him and patting Yoona's arms "Are you ready?"
 
Yoona nodded hesitantly and smiled at his brother, she was soon out of the car and waved to Leeteuk.
 
"Gomawo-yo Oppa. Bye "
 
"I'll pick you up after school" Leeteuk smiled back at her and his car was immediately disappeared from Yoona's view. Leeteuk drove fast again.
 
Yoona began to walk toward the SM main building, hoping she would not make any mistakes or some things that might be embarrassing herself in her first day of school. As she walked, all student's eyes around her stared at her, their eyes followed her. Some people were whispering about her presence and some people looked at her in amazement. She was very pretty and beautiful with her hair flowing straight away and her uniform made her look feminim but simple. She was able to turn people's eyes away at her. The boys stared at her in awe and the girl looked at her with envy. In this bright morning, she looked like an angel who just fell from heaven.
 
Gladly, Yoona was not a cocky girl, this was not her first time she had been treated like this. In her first school, she was treated the same in her first day she entered. But she still did not understand the people who marveled at her, she was modest, she really thought that she had not something special. That was why she did not want to be treated like that and it felt really distressing and uncomfortable for her as well. Because in the end she could only ignore their stares and might be, gave her smile at some people who made an eye contact with her.
 
****

The first lesson almost began, students in class 2 A started rushing in, they didn't want to be late in the lesson of Mrs. Hyori. A strict teacher who never forgave students who were late. But there were still some students inside class who were gossiping about the arrival of Yoona. Yuri and Tiffany were the triggers gossip, they were really curious about Yoona's face and didn't want to be defeated by her beauty. Well they were the prettiest girls in the class 2 A, the students with the greatest style that had a lot of male fans. But the commotion that coming from their gossip, did not last long. Mrs. Hyori soon entered their classroom with a few thick math books that make Yuri and Tiffany could throw up right there. The students were immediately returned to their seats neatly, sat with eyes glued straight forward.

"Good morning students" Mrs. Hyori greeted the students first.
 
"Good morning Mrs. Hyori" The students greeted her back, in a tone that forcibly had to be cheerful.
 
"Well, you guys have a new student today in your class" She informed the student and assuming that there would be some noise again but they did not seem surprised about that at all since they already knew about her presence would join in their class today, they just had not seen her face yet.
 
Mrs Hyori looked at them with a bit strange and saw Yoona who was standing at the door, waiting to be called in.
 
"You can come now Yoona" She finally called her.
 
All student's eyes began to focus on the door, waiting for the figure to come, waiting for her to appear.
 
Yoona slowly step forward and began to enter the classroom. The figure that they were eagerly waiting for, finally revealed herself. Class began noisy, some people surprised to see her figure and gossiping about her true beauty.
 
"She is so pretty"
 
"Totally beautiful"
 
"A goddess"
 
"I'm so happy she join in our class"
 
"I'll never get lazy to go to school again then"
 
Whisperings began to be heard from their mouth, both male and female, all praised, looked at her in awe. Tiffany who was sitting in front of Yuri, turned her direction at Yuri, she began to whisper something as well.
 
"Waaah she is really beautiful"
 
"Yeah totally"
 
Uproar was no stopping, making Mrs. Hyori's thick book banged on her table very hard.
 
"Silent please" She started reprimanding students with her scary loud voice.
 
The students immediately quiet, back at the fore, as well as Tiffany.
 
"Introduce your self please" Mrs Hyori finally could give time for Yoona to talk.
 
"Anyyeong Haseo, Im Yoona imnida, but you can call me Yoona. Nice to meet you all" Yoona greeted them with her smile.
 
The male students began to melt, did not stand to see her beautiful smile, but they did not dare to make noise again since Mrs Hyori had already put her sharp gaze.
 
"Okay, you can sit in the back, next Yuri, that tan skin woman" Mrs. Hyori pointed the seat in the back she meant.
 
"Aigoo, tan skin woman, She did not have to mention that part" Yuri whined softly behind. Tiffany giggled.
 
Mrs Hyori immediately started her lesson and Yoona walked into the back seat, she immediately sat down beside Yuri who was looking at her from the start she walked until sat down. Yoona looked back at her and gave her a smile as she greeted her "Anyeong Haseo".
 
"Anyeong Haseo" Tiffany greeted her back precisely with her trademark eyes smile while she turned half of the body just to look at Yoona in the back.
 
"Ya! Fany, she greets me, not you" Yuri snapped quietly, hoping Mrs. Hyori who was writing the numbers on the board did not hear it. "Anyeong hasseo Yoona, I'm Yuri"
 
"And I'm Fany, Fany, Tiffany" Tiffany greeted her cheerfully.
 
Both of them gave their hand and Yoona shook one by one happily.
 
Yoona pleased with their kindness who greeted her with their smiles. 2 girls who she thought beautiful and very stylish turned out to be very friendly. Yoona never thought that girls like them wanted to say hello back. She had even feared that they would bully her. But she dismissed her thought when she saw Tiffany's eyes smile, she liked it.
 
On the first day in class, Tiffany and Yuri could make her worried mind disappeared. The students were not arrogant at all. She felt happy so far, everything was fine and nothing was wrong, everything ran smoothly. But there was one thing that she did not know, thing that would make her feel uncomfortable. Something that could take her into a deadly game later.
 
****
 
Lunch break began and some children rushed to leave the class. Same with Yoona, she started to walk out of the classroom into the canteen after talking with some of her classmates who wanted to know more about her. They all treated her kindly and well, although there were some girls who looked envy of her popularity at that time and reluctantly approached her.
 
She went alone to the SM canteen, not with Yuri and Tiffany though she actually wanted them to accompany her, but unfortunately they had to go to their club, fashion club. Yuri had invited her to join, but Yoona refused, because she did not care and did not know anything about fashion. She forced herself to walk to the canteen alone for lunch. Quite uncomfortable for her, because everyone was a stranger and as usual, they just looked at her with the same look as before. She started nervous while taking food. The food which provided for lunch was fairly luxurious, with meat steak and spicy sauce. Yoona put the sauce and started carrying her tray as she finished taking all the food there. But, when she wanted to turn around...
 
BRUK
 
Her tray collided with a male body, the sauce spilled onto his uniform, making his white shirt dirty and full of her sauce, all the food fell and everyone looked at her with surprise.
 
"Aissshh" That guy complained annoyingly.
 
"Ah, I'm sorry ... I did not mean it" Yoona immediately apologized and took a handkerchief from her pocket, about to clean the dirt on the man's shirt, but he  dismissed rudely.
 
The man looked annoyed and angry. He felt embarrassed in front of many people. Not to mention his uniform stained with something he did not like. Yoona began to sweat and worry, she began to feel the stares of people suddenly changed, the look of fear which same with her feelings, the look that capable to make Yoona felt that she just made a huge mistake. They also began to whisper, whispering about the mistake she had just made and it all made Yoona really uncomfortable.
 
"Omo, that girl just spilled the sauce onto Heechul's uniform" it was the whisper that almost everyone said and one name that always came out of the mouth of all the people she could hear at that time. Heechul.
 
The jerk in the school.
 
The guy scanned Yoona from top to bottom and then grinned.
 
"Huh, you are the beautiful newbie that they talked about right? Look what the hell you did to me! Ck"
 
Heechul started disgusted with gravy spilled on his shirt, he wanted to clean it, but he reluctantly wiped them with his bare hands, his milk skin was too precious to take tarnished. Expression of annoyance started to look very clear on his face.
 
"You are really a beauty fool girl" Heechul said, right in front of her face with a specific tone on the word fool. And with that, Heechul walked away.
 
Yoona began to pale, embarrassed and upset. Those words were not an honorable, she knew she made a mistake but it did not mean she should be ridiculed like that in front of many people. Yoona was in disgrace now. It was the first time a guy said to her like that in front of many people and it was embarrassing her perfectly.
 
Not accept Heechul's words, Yoona couldn't stay still, she approached Heechul and grabbed his arm.
 
"Excuse me!"
 
Her words made Heechul turned to look at her. And Yoona's action became full of attention from people around.
 
"I'm sorry I make a mistake but you're not supposed to call me fool" Yoona told him, still with a low tone, she did not want to scold him with a rough one, it would make her look stupid instead, especially today was her the first day of school, she did not want to leave bad impression to people.
 
Heechul looked right into her eyes, challenging her "Then what? A ? "
 
After saying that Heechul laughed with great satisfaction.
 
PLAK! Yoona just slapped Heechul, she slapped him right on his right cheeks and simultaneously stunned everyone surprised. Their eyes met and showed a hatred towards each other.
 
Yoona could not hold her anger anymore. For Yoona, her slap was a lesson for Heechul, calling her a like that in front of a lot of people was not something she could tolerate anymore. 
 
Heechul paused, holding his red cheeks caused by Yoona's hard slap. His pride fell, a girl just embarrassed him. "Let's see what can I do for you to pay all of these then" With that, Heechul stepped away from that place with very annoyed.
 
People were staring at Yoona worriedly, some began to whisper again.
 
"Omo, how brave she is, she really slapped him"
 
"I'm worried about her now"
 
Yoona released a big sighed, ignored the whisper of people that didn't make sense for her and immediately stepped out of the room. She knew her action was excessive, but she believed it was right. Still, she always wondered in her heart about those people who treated herself like she had just committed a crime.
 
****

Yoona sat pensive in her chair, thinking about the incident that had just happened. She never forgot about it and she couldn't forget it, it even made her cancel her lunch. Whereas she was very happy with her first day at school that went fine this morning, but due to that incident, every thing felt annoying now. Those people in the canteen didn't even give a hand for her, they only saw them full of fear and pity.

What will he do to me? Who is that guy exactly?
 
Yoona complained and kept thinking about him, Heechul's words and people's stares had been echoing on her mind.
 
"Yoona-yaaaa" Yuri and Tiffany who had just finished a meeting in their Club, together called her name loudly when finding Yoona in her seat. They ran to her place and their eyes showed the anxiety. Tiffany who arrived first, patting her shoulders.
 
"Is that true?"
 
"What?" Yoona staring at them questioningly.
 
"We heard you just had a deal with Heechul Oppa in the canteen, is it true?" Yuri seriously questioned it. 2 queen of gossips like them them surely would had heard a big story like that.
 
"Heechul?" Yoona asked back instead.
 
"We heard you spilled sauce to someone's uniform in the canteen, is it true?"
 
"Neh" Yoona nodded. So that jerk's name is Heechul. Yoona said Mentally.
 
"Omooo" suddenly both Yuri and Tiffany instantly shocked. Their mouth and eyes wide opened.
 
Yoona began to confusion with their attitude, the attitude that was almost same with how the people treated her in the canteen back then. She began to feel that there was something special with Heechul.
 
"Why are you two so surprised?"
 
"Do not you know who he is?" Said Tiffany which made Yoona scared and she only replied her with shaking her head slowly.
 
"Ya! You should do some research about this school before you enter here" Yuri blam her and released a big sighed, she sat on her chair and facing Yoona "it's not gonna be good Yoona "
 
At that time she began to fear so much. "Who is he, unnie?" Yoona looked at Yuri in the eye.
 
She looked back at her and then commanded Tiffany "Fany-ya, tell her!"
 
Yoona turned to face Tiffany now and preparing herself for something bad.
 
"Heechul is the boss in this school, he is the son of the owner of this school and he liked to play around"
 
"Like the Kingka?" Yoona asked her.
 
"Anyiaaaaaa" Both of them together strongly denied it, totally disagreed with her statement.
 
"He is the jerk in the school"
 
"Totally jerk" Yuri added Tiffany's explanation.
 
"Heechul is the 3rd year high school student and has 3 jerk friends like him too. They are Yesung, Donghae and Eunhyuk, Heechul is their leader. The four of them are a true jerk. They love bullying other students, especially those who weak or would dare to challenge them. No matter male or female" Tiffany stopped for a while, taking a breath cause she talked non stop while explaining to her.
 
Yoona became frightened but slowly started to understand why people in the canteen back then treated her like that. So, they were scared of him.
 
"Then what the teachers do for them?" Yoona asked her very curious.
 
"They do nothing ... the teachers are afraid of them, Donghae's father is the biggest contributor donation in this school, his father is contributing a lot of scholarship money for children who are not able to attend this school as well, while Eunhyuk's father is contributing a money for the whole club at school and Yesung is Heechul's cousin, his father also help to build this school. The teachers worship the four of them"
 
Yoona really felt amazed by the story, the most trouble students were the pillars in this school. And she just had a problem with one of them. Naturally, she began to feel very worried knowing they did not consider a girl or a boy when bullying, especially those useless teachers who could not do anything with their mischief. Her first day of school made her want to move again.
 
Then Tiffany continued her story, she always did well when it came to talk by the way "But there are a lot of girls who adore them too"
 
"What?" Yoona immediately cut her explanation with her loud voice, she suddenly felt sick hearing there are a lot of girls who adore 4 jerks like them.
 
"Yeah, haven't you seen the four of them?" Yuri asked her.
 
"No, only one person and I think it's Heechul-ssi"
 
"If you see them personally, you will know why" Yuri said as she crossed her arms before her chest.
 
"Why?" Yoona asked Tiffany, expecting a further explanation from her.
 
"Yoona-ya 4 of them are reaaalllly handsome and some have amazing talents. Yesung oppa is the man with the most beautiful voice in the school when he sings his voice is able to bind all who heard it. Eunhyuk oppa, though his face just so-so but he is a dancing machine, when he dances his charisma will appeared, it is very cool. Heechul oppa is very rich and his milk skin was adored by every woman and the last Donghae oppa ... oh my goooood he is totally handsome, he is the face of the four, his hair is blond and his handsomeness is very stunning, he has the most admirer, his style is very cool and has a deadly cold eyes. They are gorgeous, so some girls support them and some hate them"
 
Yuri rolled her eyes, she felt sick when Tiffany was explaining Donghae's part. It was kinda too much for Yuri "But, they are still a jerk. Remember that!" Yuri added the last explanation about them.
 
Yoona almost wanted to give a big applause for Tiffany's explanation about the four of them, she did tell the story very detailed. She was able to tell it endlessly and perfectly, capable for make Yoona understand clearly. After all Tiffany was the girl who liked chattering.
 
"But you don't ever fall in love with one of them, ever" Yuri added a simple explanation but very memorable for Yoona. Yuri's eyes were smoldering when she said it. Make Yoona wanted to laugh.
 
Yoona chuckled first before asking "Why, unnie?"
 
"They will play with your heart if you fall in love with them, they have hurt a lot of girl's feeling who love them and almost all of the girls in our class have played by them" Yuri explained it with annoyed expression.
 
"Yeaah, Including you, played by Yessung oppa" Tiffany .
 
"YA! Do not mention it" Yuri gave a deadly stare at Tiffany, prepared to shut if she talked more about it "You too with Donghae Oppa, I still remember you cried whole night after Donghae Oppa rejected you with a disgraceful way after confessing your feeling" Yuri stuck her tongue out, feeling won something from Tiffany.
 
Tiffany immediately finished the arguments by saying "Aisssh stop it. Forget about it, I'm happy with Siwon oppa now"
 
Yoona could realized now why Tiffany exaggerated Donghae's part when explaining him, she had ever adored him before. But Yoona did not curious about it so much, since she knew it was out of the main topic and Yoona could only concern of what Heechul would do to her later.
 
"We heard that you had an argument with him, but it's just a rumor right?" Yuri's question made Yoona become curious again and made Tiffany stared at Yoona intently, secretly hoping that it was really just a gossip.
 
"What if I really had an argument with him?" Yoona asked her back instead.
 
Tiffany and Yuri stared at each other and Yuri gave a signal for Tiffany to tell one important story which Yoona had to know. Tiffany got it and opened again. Yoona put her ears well.
 
"There was a 1 senior high school student, name Seohyun. She's beautiful, innocent and perfect. She has perfect life and very smart. The four of them liked to tempt Seohyun because the pattern of her life was perfect. Might be it's annoying for them. And without fear Seohyun finally said something to them that humiliated them" Tiffany gulped in the middle of talking, prepared for the bullying part. "And then, they began their despicable actions, they put a lot of frogs in Seohyun's locker and mud in her chair every morning. Humiliated her back in front of many people, until finally Seohyun out of school by herself. And remember this! pretty girl is does not matter for them too, they will bully if they want to and if pretty is matter for them they will only play with your heart, so be careful"
 
The story she had tell was like a horror for Yoona "Is not there anyone who opposes them?"
 
"It existed before. But Heechul used the power of ownership of this school, he said something to his father who finally made him pull that student out so, in the end we only oppose them in our silent. Some people called them as the 4 almighty but eww we called them the 4 jerks "
 
Tiffany's explanation made Yoona felt more sick because of them. "Why a great school like this have students like them?" Yoona sighed in disgust as she crossed her arms over her chest.
 
Yuri laughed at her cute annoyed act, she patted her shoulder and said "It does not feel like a hell if you do not deal further with them, the school is quite nice if you could enjoy it properly. If they bother you, just leave it alone" Yuri gave her a smile at the end, she tried to comfort her.
 
"Sooo ... you really didn't do anything bad to him right?"
 
Yoona gulped, her body began to limp, Tiffany and Yuri started to look at her seriously, with a smile that covered their fears while waiting for an answer from Yoona. In fact, Yoona didn't only argue with him, she even slapped Heechul, slapped him hard enough. Sweats started coming out of her forehead, the fear began to grow bigger in her feeling. Until the end Yoona gave a force smile and said.
 
"No, I did not do anything bad to him" Her bitter smile covering her lie. She realized that something worst would happen to her sooner or later.

 


To be continued


 

Next chapter preview

Heechul did something horrible to Yoona, Donghae was there and witnessed it. What would he do then?

 

****

 

Well, I personally think that this one is so NO and not good rrrrr. I dont know why. Im just not satisfied. it feels like I forced my self to write, so the words dont make me feel satisfied. Forgive me about that, sorry if this one dissapointed you.

I exactly want to finished their third story in one chapter, but when I tried to post it, it is really long. So i decided to make two chapter. hehe the next will come soon.