I'm Sorry

Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Young felt her step got heavier with every step she took, she had agreed about Kris and Tao bringing Baekhyun to China with them, even though it hurts so much for her to let Baekhyun go, but she needed to do what she got to do.

She felt someone touched her hand, her tears quickly gathered to her eyes after seeing Baekhyun’s face, he was clueless about the entire thing, and it hurts her even more.

Kris and Tao made a stop, Kris glanced at Mi Young and nodded slightly, Mi Young let out a shaky breath as she pulled her hand from Baekhyun’s grip, Kris quickly grabbed Tao and disappeared behind the trees, leaving them alone.

“Baekhyun.” Mi Young swallowed.

She took a deep breath and clenched her fists, she could feel the emotion taking control over her, she should calm down, and let Baekhyun go. “You have to go. Far far away from here.”

Baekhyun froze and looked at her with confused eyes, did she just tell him to go away? Away from her?

“I-“ “I HEARD SOUNDS FROM THERE!!!”

Mi Young gasped as she heard the people screaming across the forest, it wasn’t so loud, but they were going to find them soon. She panicked and looked at Baekhyun. “Baekhyun, you should go now.” Mi Young stammered. “I’ll go and tell them that you’ve ran away, Kris and Tao will protect you, don’t follow me.”

Mi Young’s heart hammered against her chest, “Go away, you fool!” Mi Young hissed, “If you come with me they’re going to kill you.” Mi Young pushed him, but Baekhyun didn’t move an inch, instead he stepped closer to her.

“We can’t be together now, Baekhyun. Go!” Mi Young panicked. Baekhyun shook his head and took another step towards her.

Mi Young felt the tears on her eyes again, “Go!! I hate you so go away!!” Mi Young shouted, hot tears streaming down her face, Baekhyun started to tremble, he reached ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter