Final

Going Crazy

you couldn't do this. She hated it. This one boy, Kim Himchan, followed her everywhere. He was once her boyfriend, and eversince she had met a new male friend named Jung Daehyun, he would never leave her alone. He would follow her EVERYWHERE.

Today, you was going to finish him, once and for all. She didn't need him anymore. She didn't need his love anymore. There was no love, in the first place. It was all obsession. She parks the car on the side of the road, where there were hardly any people around. She purposly found a place like this, so no one could really find out about this.

She walks out of the car, and opens the boot. There, was Kim Himchan, lying there tied up. His eyes were covered too, and he had no clue on what was going on. "Kim Himchan, give up on me, or this is the end of you." Himchan gives her a small smile. "I hear so much hate through your voice, you... Is that really you? My girlfriend?"

you scoffs. "I broke up with you two days ago, if you don't remember!" She puts her hands on her hips. "Now give up, or I'll really kill you." Himchan gives a small chuckle. "Kill me? Would you really kill me? you, the same girl who kisses me everyday, tells me how much she loves me everyday?"

you punches him in the stomach. "Shut up. That was the old me. The new me doesn't love you. She never wanted to." Himchan smiles, but a tears rolls down his cheek. you never wanted to see that tear. It disgusts her. "Then kill me..." he says, softly, smiling, "I'll never give up on you. I'll always love Lee you. The new and old you. I'll love her forever."

you smirks, and kisses him on the lips, before slamming the car's boot. After walking for a while, the car finally explodes. Kim Himchan is dead. you walks away for a while with no guilt. Having flashbacks in her head, she begins to feel guilty. She misses him. She misses Kim Himchan. She rushes back to the car, screaming his name. "Himchan! Himchan! No, you can't! Himchan!"

It was too late when she came back - the car was already practically dead after the explosion, just like Himchan. you falls to her knees. "What did I do? He wasn't obsessed... He loved me... It was just because I couldn't love him back..." She sobs for a little longer, before she shoots herself with her gun. 

I'm sorry, Himchan. I love you too.