Little boy

Legacy

 

” Brother! brother!” a little boy yelled out. The boy ran to me.
” Look what I made!,” The boy stretch his arms up to show me what’s in his hand. I looked at it. It was an black bird. A live one.
” Did you say you made this?” I asked the boy.
” Yup!”
the black bird moved. It turned it’s head and stare right at me. It stared at me for a long time. It looked so innocent, and harmless. Suddenly, the bird flew and attack me. It pecked everywhere. I quickly reach to grab the bird, but when i touched it, my hand burned like it was on fire. I quickly pulled away.

“It can’t be…” I whispered to myself.

I raise my arm, and charge the Hikari to my hand. I slapped down the bird to the floor. I look at it. It was shrieking in pain as the white aura was killing it. It boiled away into the air. How can the boy have the Kurai? I looked around, searching for the boy. He was no where to be seen. Suddenly, I heard a weak weeping from behind me. I slowly turned around and see the little boy. 
” WHY?! BROTHER!? WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!”
The boy was cover in cuts and bruises. There was blood gushing everywhere. My eyes widen. 
” I….didn’t…”
” WHHHYYYY?!?!”
I couldn’t stand anymore and fell onto my knees. I placed my hands on the floor. I felt so sick. Did I… I grabbed my head. shook my head.
” I wouldn’t….no…”
Suddenly, I felt something icy on my throat. I looked behind me, and there was an older version of the boy holding a sword against my throat.
” Oh, Brother.” He smirks at me.” You shouldn’t let your guard down.” 
He slowly moved the the sword
” NO, JAE-NE! DON’T!”