My Angel, My Love

Thunderstorms

"Jonguppie Hyung!!" Junhong ran to Jongup's room as a bolt of lighting flashed followed by a loud crack of thunder boomed from outside. Junhong has always been terrified of storms and didn't quite know how to cope with them. "Jonguppie, it's raining!" Junhong was now standing at the door of Jongup's bedroom with a blanket wrapped tightly around his arms and head. Another bolt of lighting bursts from the sky, causing Junhong to jump and let out a little whimper. He was on the verge of crying at this point.

Jongup was still lying in his bed, looking at the younger boy from across the room. Jongup rubbed his groggy eyes and looked at the clock next to his bed, it read 3:34 am. He sat straight up, he knew Junhong was a heavy sleeper and it took a lot to wake him up. He hadn't realized Junhong had been crying until he looked back at the doorway where he was. 

Tears were now steaming down his face and in an attempt to keep himself from waking everyone else with his sobbing, he choked up. Jongup couldn't bear seeing Zelo like this. He got up from his bed and walked over to the crying maknae, "There, there. It's only lighting, it won't hurt you."

As the words left his mouth a flash of light breached the room through the window with another deafening boom following it. Junhong jump once more but was comforted by the strong arms of Jongup, his best friend, his lover, and the one person he felt truly safe around. 

"Do you want to come sleep on my bed with me?" Zelo only nodded. Jongup led the two over to his small bed and laid them both down. He pulled the blanket up to their chests and held the younger in his arms. 

The two were wide awake now. Jongup looked at Zelo's face, noticing a tear about to slide down his cheek, he brought his hand up and gently wiped it away with his thumb. 

Junhong was instantly calmed by the touch, but remained tense as he still heard the beating of the rain on the windows and roof. Jongup pulled the younger even closer to his chest and whispered to him in a low tone making sure nobody else could hear even though it was the middle of the night, "When I was young, my mother would song me a song on nights like this. It would always calm me down and I would be able to rest for the night. I think it went something like this..."

Jongup opened his mouth and began singing an unfamiliar tune to the younger.

Hush my angel, hush my love.

When it's over it's done. 

Think for tomorrow, that's for the best.

Your tears are too precious.

My angel, my love.

Jongup looked down to find a weary eyed Junhong. He sang the verse over again until the younger finally was in a slumber state. He brought his lips to the younger's temple and kissed him goodnight. "My angel, my love, sleep tight." With those final words, Jongup drifted off to his own sleeping state, while the sleeping maknae slept sound in his arms for the rest of the night.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fluff fluff fluff fluff 

I realized that I love writing fluff. Okay so I honestly have no ideas how long this is. Because I'm writing it on my iPod at 1 am. I'm also not sure if there are any spelling errors or anything. So if there is, sorry ~.~

and I also changed it from Zelo to Junhong because I feel like if I put too much of one of the names it will be annoying or something 

so...yeah lol enjoy 

comment your thoughts :)