1

Normal family...?

 

                “You did what? You just couldn’t stay put could you? Why do I even bother with you? You are going to be the death of me.” His mother hissed.

                “Jongin, what did you do this time?”

                “Nothing dad. I swear it wasn’t my fault.”

                “Like gluing your math teacher to his chair is nothing.”

                “Ma, I told you it wasn’t me. Why don’t you trust me? I’m really innocent.”

                “Innocent my .” His mother huffed.

                “You are hurting my feelings you know…”

                “Yeah. And that kid Lay is really a unicorn.”

                “Hey don’t drag him into this. Plus, the unicorns around the world will hear you and you’re hurting their feelings.”

                 “Oh my. You really are an idiot. I just knew it. I’m cursed aren’t I? God, what did I do to deserve this?”

                “Such a drama queen. It’s your fault I’m like this. You should have raised me better.”

                “What? You little ! I didn’t raised you well? Just wait until I put my hands on you. You ungrateful little…”

                “That’s it. Break it you two. It’s enough for now. Love, you have to calm down or you’ll get wrinkles.”

                “It’s this spawn of a devil’s fault. Why can’t he be sweet and cute like his friend Tao? Why do I get this idiot as a son? Yunho let’s adopt Tao. I want Taoooo.”

                “Now Jaejoong. Don’t forget that you wanted to adopt Jongin because he was ‘so small and cute’. And we can’t get Tao. He will miss his parents.”

                “But… he was so cute when he was little. And now he’s just an erted idiot. And Taotao can just visit them if he miss them.”

                “Hello? I’m still here you know? How can you talk so nonchalantly about adopting someone else’s son when your own is right here? Such denatured parents. I’m ashamed of you.”   

                “Yeah? Let’s see how denaturated I am when I’ll tell Kyungsoo that you wetted your bed until you were 11.”

                “Mom… How can you be so mean? I’m your only son.”

                “And that is Yunho’s fault. He shouldn’t had let me adopt you.”

                “Who can resist your aegyo love? You and your puppy eyes. Come and give me a kiss.”

 

                Jaejoong grinned and went to hug and kiss his husband. They have been together for 20 years now, but somehow it feels like they were still the same teenagers that are head over heals with each other. After finishing college they moved together. The love between them could be seen by anybody. For their 5 year anniversary they decided to adopt. That’s how they ended with a two years old Jongin. The little bundle of sunshine (at that time) brought nothing but happiness to the couple. They were so proud of their little son (they still are but they have some appearances to maintain).

               

17 years old now, Jongin can be a handful. He seems to enjoy to much tormenting his poor mother by being a troublemaker. There are times when Jaejoong wants nothing but to snap his neck like a popsicle, and that’s when Yunho intervenes. He knows exactly how to calm his beautiful ‘wife’. Even though he is adopted, Jongin got his parents good looks. He is a popular boy at school, with a cool group of friends(Tao is his best friend, followed by Lay) and a beautiful and caring boyfriend, Kyungsoo. So you could say that his life is really good. Although he steps on his mother’s nerves at least once a day, he loves his parents more than anything(well maybe they can share that spot with Kyungsoo because damn, that bay is really important to Jongin). He knew that he is adopted because his parents didn’t want to hide anything from him. He can’t be more thankful that they adopted him(well maybe he can, but that’s not really the point) and raised him like their real son.

 

                “Ma, can I go now? Kyungsoo must be waiting for me already.”

                “Ugh. Fine. But only for Kyungsoo.

                “Wow. I can feel the love ma. It’s good to know that you care more for my boyfriend that for me.”

                “Oh, quiet you. How can I resist that fluff ball? Make him visit us soon. I miss him already.”

                “Yeah, it’s not like you saw him last week.”

              “Last week it’s such a long time ago…” Jaejoong pouted. “Yunnie, tell Jongin to bring Kyungsoo home so that I can play with him.”

                “Ok love. Jongin you heard your mother. Tell Kyungsoo to visit us more often. Better love?”

                “Yes Yunho. I love you.” Jaejoong grinned and kissed his husband.

 

                “Sure ma. I’ll bring Kyung so that you can scare him again. Hmpf. No thanks.”

                “Ya! I didn’t scare him.”

                “You stared at his eyes for over twenty minutes. Sure you didn’t scared him.”

                “But his eyes are sooo big and beautiful.”

                “Stop imagining my boyfriend’s eyes. God what kind of mother are you?”

                “The beautiful, pretty, funny and cool one.”

                “Yeah right. And I can teleport.” Jongin snorted.

                “You punk. How dare you speak this way to your lovely mother. Yunnie, Jongin is bad with me.” Jaejoong faked tears and clutched Yunho’s arm, hiding behind him.”

                “Now Jongin, that is not nice. Apologize to your mother. You made him cry.” Yunho scolded Jongin. Meanwhile Jaejoong peaked from Yunho’s back and mehronged at Jongin.

                “Really mature ma. Why can’t I have a NORMAL FAMILY?”

                “Yeah. I want a cute son too. Why can’t I get that? it up and stop whining like a .”

                “Now now love… Calm down. You shouldn’t talk like that.” Yunho cooed.

                “Hmpf. I don’t care.” Jaejoong pouted again.

                “Like I said. Mature, really mature ma.” Rolling his eyes. Jongin made his way to the exist. He was already late and he wasn’t comfortable with the idea of Kyungsoo waiting for him at the park with all those creepy erts around him. It gives him goose bumps only thinking about it.

 

                “Jongin tell Tao to come over tonight. I’m making cake. The one that he loves.” Jaejoong shouted from Yunho’s lap. (when did he eve got there?). “Tell him to bring Kris with him. I haven’t seen him in a while.”

                “Yeah, of course…” Jongin in slammed the door. “Not. Like hell will I tell Tao to come. He will eat all the cake. And like hell will I let that face close to my house. It’s enough that I have to stand him at school and watch him Tao’s face. I don’t want to see that scene in  my house. Whatever. Kyungsoo baby, here I come.” Jongin finished his monologue and started running to where his baby was. Hopefully those erts stayed away from him or they are going to face a really pissed off Jongin.