#1

I didn't tell you....

 

Please listen to this while reading?? You might have to replay the song, but do as you like ;)

Song Ji-Eun(송지은 of Secret)_ Going Crazy(미친거니)(Feat. Bang Yong-Gook) - YouTube

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri’s pov

 

I sat with my best friend Jessica in class, she smiled at me. She had a beautiful smile like nobody else could have. Wait what?!? Why am I thinking like this?? I couldn’t think about my best friend in this way. She was always smiling at me and she was really cute towards me. Did I really fell for her?? My best friend??

 

“Yuri?? Are you coming??”

 

I snapped out from my state and heard Jessica’s voice, she was calling my name. I looked at her and she was giving me her cute smile once again.

 

“Huh?? It’s already the end of class??” I looked around the classroom and only saw me and Jessica.

 

Jessica nodded, I stood up and took her arm ready to leave the classroom, I smiled while walking with her out from the classroom and to our lockers.

 

“Want to do something after school??” I asked and took out my books for the last lesson.

“Yeah sure” Jessica replied and smiled.

“Okay I’ll come by your house then”

“Okay”

 

I could feel my body getting warmer every time she smiled at me, It’s definitely something wrong going on here.

 

*Snap out of it Yuri!! You can’t love a girl!! And especially not your friend!!*

 

Me and Jessica walked to our classroom for the last lesson of the day. As usual we sat next to each other. We didn’t really care about the last lesson we just talked but quiet, we didn’t want anyone to hear of course. I kept looking at her beautiful face, eyes, nose and lips who were smiling all the time. Jessica was just a happy girl, I didn’t dare to make her life miserable. I didn’t want her to be unhappy.

Soon the lesson ended and we walked out from the classroom, I bowed Jessica goodbye and walked my way home. I was just so happy with her, maybe I could just face it?? I had fallen for her and I wanted to confess, yes I should do it, today when I’m meeting her at her house. My heart beat faster and faster every time I thought of her. I smiled for myself while walking on the big road all the way home. The summer was almost over it was starting to be really cold outside. I could see there was some ice on the grass and it was a bit foggy to, in my point of view it looked a bit beautiful.

I had walked for some minutes and then I saw my own house beside the road. It looked a bit empty and that nobody lived there. I walked up from the cold stairs and up to the house main door, I picked up my key from the jack pocket and unlocked the door. When I got in heard my mom’s voice.

“You’re home”

“Yeah” I took of my shoes and outerwear and walked in “What’s for dinner??”

“Chicken”

 

My mom hugged me and I hugged her back, I was really happy right now and I wanted it to stay like this forever.

 

“I’m going to my friend’s house after dinner” I smiled still hugging her.

“Okay but don’t be gone so long” My mom let go and got the dinner on the table. She knew that I was coming home so I guess she made it for me so it would be ready when I got home. She always did that what I came home. At first I thought it was weird but I got used to it.

 

My mom placed the food on the table in front of me and I started to eat, it was really good and the rice too. I realized that I was really hungry at this time since the school food wasn’t that good as home cooked food. That was totally the best.

Soon I had eaten it all and I called Jessica to tell her that I was on my way. I got up from my chair and got dressed.

 

“So mom I’m off, see you later” I said and walked out from my house.

 

Finally it was time, time for me to confess to her my friend Jessica, oh speaking about confessing, I didn’t tell my mom about it. Well I could always tell her sooner or later, right now wasn’t that important. I gladly made my way to her house, it wasn’t that far way from mine.

He house was just around the corner, I stopped when I suddenly heard voices. I got really curious about who it was. When I looked around the corner I saw Jessica kissing a boy, I could clearly see it was the school’s playboy Kai, I quickly turned around and held my hands to my chest I felt tears forming and I was snow falling from the sky. It was getting dark and I was heartbroken. I walked out from the corner and I was still crying.

 

“J-Jessica?? What are you doing??” I said in a week voice.

“Y-Yuri?? It’s not what it looks like!!” Jessica yelled.

 

I didn’t care I ran away from Jessica and Kai, I heard Jessica’s angry voice at kai their talking got weaker and weaker the further away I got. The snow was still falling and a cold wind started blowing through my hair as I ran, my tears were still falling.

There’s no turning back now, I knew now that Jessica didn’t like me at all and I was still heartbroken from what I saw. Their kissing scene replayed all over again in my head. I ran to my house and up to my room. I locked it so my mom couldn’t come in. I was crying in my bed for a minute or hour, and then it stopped. I couldn’t face her after this. I heard my phone ringing, I picked it up and answered.

 

“Hello??”

“Yuri?? YURI I’M SO SORRY!!”

I could hear jessica’s teary voice from the phone. I clenched my hand around my phone as I heard her voice.

“YURI!! Please talk to me!!”

“what do you want Jessica” I hissed back at her.

“The thing you saw with Kai, it wasn’t true I don’t like him!! Please Yuri you have to believe me!!”

“Why do I have to believe you??”

“Because….because I love you Yuri!!”

“Don’t talk crap Jessica!! I…If you love me then we can’t be friends…I can’t be together with my friend and I don’t feel the same way, I’m sorry….”

 

*beep beep beep……….*

 

“Yuri?... Yuri?!?!?... YURI!!!!!!”

 

“I’m so sorry Jessica, I can’t handle it right now, but I’ll be back and I will look for you…Maybe then I can accept you”

 

 

Jessica’s pov

 

I was screaming her name in the phone but she wasn’t there anymore, I was really sad I wanted to be with her, at first I didn’t believe that I could fall in love with my friend…Who was a girl. But I couldn’t deny it I was really in love, in love with her.

I clenched my phone with my hand while holding my legs tight to my chest still crying, what was there to do?? Nothing she didn’t believe me. I’ve had enough I needed to tell her face to face, even if I got a punch or so, I just needed to tell her.

I walked up from my bed and got dressed, this was all Kai’s fault if he didn’t show up I could have told her and hold her with my arms but it was too late. I walked out from my house and directly to her house, when I got there her mom told me that she wasn’t home, why?? Where was she?? Out at a time like this?? Then a idea got to my brain, School!!

I started to run to the school and luckily it wasn’t far away from her house, I ran all the way. I started to look through the whole school but she was now where to be found, I decided to give up. I walked out from the schoolyard when I heard a voice who was shouting, I turned around and saw Yuri walking out all bloody and she was holding a knife in her right hand.

 

“What the hell!!!” I shouted and ran up to her.

 

Yuri fell to the ground all covered on her own blood breathing heavily. I picked Yuri up and hugged her really tight. I could see her blood coming out of her body and made the white so red. She was losing blood quick, I was crying, my tears fell from my chin and on to Yuri’s back.

 

“You crazy bastard” I said bit her shoulder.

“Outch” Yuri whispered.

 

Yuri’s breath began to get slowly and her body was getting colder. I let go of the hug and Yuri was holding her hands tight to my shirt looking right in to my eyes.

 

“Why did you do this Yuri??” I hissed but in some way I was smiling.

“ I…I saw you with Kai, You love him don’t you??” Yuri smiled.

“Are you crazy!! I don’t love him, there’s someone else I love” I paused for a moment “And you know it’s you the one I love??”

“Yes…I was going to confess to you to but I guess it’s too late” Yuri laughed.

“NO!! It’s not too late!!” I shouted.

“You don’t have to shout I’m right here” Yuri said in a weaker voice.

“Then confess, confess to me now!!”

“I…I love you Jessica”

 

I pulled Yuri closer to me and kissed her on her lips, this was my way to confess to her, she was of course the love of my life. I broke the kiss and hugged her tight with my arms.

 

“I really love you Yuri”

“…….”

“Yuri??”

 

I looked her in the eyes and they were shut, I got really worried. I laid her on the ground and got my ear to her chest listening to her heart… There was no sound.

 

“Yuri!!...Yuri you can’t do this, please wake up!!!”

 

I cried while trying to wake her up but It was useless, I touched her dead and clod body with my hand her skin was pale white, I touched her chin and I smiled to myself. The blood from her body was still there in the snow. I bent forward and kissed her again.

“I will always love you no matter what happens”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There it is my first yulsic story.... I hope you all liked it please comments and i will read them.

                         - Tayoshi...