Boom Up

Cinderella's Sister

Here I am. Living alone and brokenhearted after what I did to my “beloved” friend and my lovely love, the love of my life, or whatever. I know, I deserve this kind of live after what I’ve done to her. Actually, no. What’s wrong with maintain my relationship with my boyfriend?

Flashback

“What?” I don’t believe what I heard. “Yoorin-ah..I’m sorry, but I love her,” Here I am, sitting in front of what supposed to be my boyfriend, Kwon Jiyong,  and the kindhearted ex-wallflower that become the kindhearted and most beautiful girl in after a little make over by the Kingka’s, Bigbang, one of them is my boyfriend, the leader.

I know how they knew each other, since my boyfriend’s fans told me. I don’t really mind before, since I won Jiyong’s heart and, I’m not that pretty, but she’s such an old fashioned. But, after those so called make over, this girl and Jiyong become closer. It pissed me of and I tried every single way to make this girl back off. From giving her a warning, till locked her in girls bathroom. But of course, failed. And what I’ve done to her makes Jiyong and his friends mad at me. Saying that I’m not Yoorin they knew, I changed, I’m evil, and bla bla bla

It’s the time. My supposed to be date, become my worst nightmare come true. Everybody know that Jiyong now is head-over-heels over this girl sat beside him. But we never broke up, he’s still my boyfriend since I don’t want to let him go. I love him too much, and I’m scared that he will leave me. Now he asked me to let him go because he found his love. What should I do?

I sigh, for the nth time.

“I’m sorry, but what’s your name?” I don’t even know this girl’s name. I know, I’m  such a b*tch.”Dara, Sandara Park,” she answer me, looking to her lap, doesn’t have a courage to look me in my eyes. “Yoorin-ah..it’s not her fault. It’s mine. I’m sorry for hurting you, yoorin-ah,” begged Jiyong. “Am I look that bad? I just asking her name, for God shake. Dara-sshi…should I let him go? for you?” I ask her, and secretly built my strength. I don’t want to cry in front of them. Dara look at me with shocked face, “Yoorin-sshi…aniyo..””Yes, let me go. I love her. I’m sorry Yoorin-ah, not because I love her, but because who am I to you,” Jiyong cut her out.

I stand up. Grab my drink. And pour it in Jiyong’s face.

“Do whatever you wanna do, Jiyong-sshi. And it's Yoorin-sshi. I should get going, nice to meet you Dara-sshi. Let’s be friends in the future,” I walk out from the café. Letting my tears rolling down in my smiling lips.

End of flash back

It’s been 3months since I broke up with Jiyong. Remembering those time, it still hurt like hell. But I won’t let my tears fall. It’s not worth it. I still go to the same university as them, still secretly watch their lovey dovey act, and hurting myself. My relationship with Jiyong and Dara doesn’t get any better, but I like it this way. Being the kindhearted, Dara always try to be friend with me. And being the witch I am, I ignore her. I thought I’ll get over it sooner or later, but not now. I still hate Dara for what happened. Bigbang, we hang out together sometimes when Jiyong isn’t around. We're good, I guess.

And these past 3 months, I met my 2 bestfriends, Victoria and Sulli. We know each other before but not as close as now, they are Jiyong’s ex-fans. Now, since they aren’t fans of Dara they quit become Jiyong’s fans. They blaming me for letting Jiyong go. "Such a waste," Sulli said.

 

Now is Saturday, I’m laying in my bed. Thinking about my life. Am I living like Cinderella’s sister after the marriage after this? Forgotten? I need to get over this feeling towards Jiyong, I’m tired. But, is there any love story waiting for me after what happened? Or am I really living as the forgotten Cinderella’s sister?

Yeogi buteora modu moyeora we gon party like lilililalala
Mameul yeoreora meoril biwora bureul jipyeora lilililalala

~Victoria’s calling~

“Eo?”

"Whats with the tone?" Vic yelled at me.

"Tsch..mind your own. What's up?"

"I'm with Sulli and the boys now?"

"..."

“Get ready! We’ll be there in 30 minutes.”

“Huh?? What?? Yobboseyo..Yah..Victoria!!” she hangs up? She dares to hangs up on me??

Getting up of my bed, I walking to my bathroom. Getting ready. I don’t know what running in their head, but I don’t have anything to do at home so better out with them. Maybe I’ll found my prince charming out there.